3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DiAZ ... 11.11.21 09:36 pm

Costumes did not appear (Tom Clancy's The Division)

I bought 4 suits on Steam: Tom Clancy's The Division â„¢ - Marine Forces Outfits Pack for 350, but they do not appear in my game, I activated the key.
18 Comments
Sort by:
V
VersusSystem 11.11.21

ScReaM031
Problems for everyone on the pc. There are no awards. We are waiting for yubisoft to solve the problems.

D
DiAZ ... 11.11.21

VersusSystem
Do you have this problem too?

M
MetalApocalypsys 11.11.21

Manhaton Base Vendor Rewards

V
VersusSystem 11.11.21

ScReaM031
yes, many. Here the whole forum is talking about it :)
MetalApocalypsys
Empty there. I am aware of what should be received at the base. But they are not. Simply not, even if you activate in Jupleia for points. No rewards appear.

F
Frempant 11.11.21

Same problem. After entering the command post, the guardian did not have anything. Wondering what to do if the rewards never show up.

F
Frempant 11.11.21

Nobody still knows the solution to the problem?

H
Hyper2020 11.11.21

Frempant
The solution is possible only on the part of Yubi, you just have to wait ... And I’m empty: Emergency, Nat. guard + Army and marine equipment, the guardian has nothing.

O
OrdoMalleus 11.11.21

Will the emergency suit for pre-order appear on its own or should the code be sent?

M
MetalApocalypsys 11.11.21

I took the pre-order bonus and the beta bunus from the merchant

S
Slava74oren 11.11.21

OrdoMalleus
Should appear on its own, I only have jackets. The Emergency Situations suit was not given.

K
KILLJ0YS 11.11.21

I got everything))))

d
drplastic.feat 11.11.21

Guys 10 minutes ago the letter "Open your exclusive things" came. I don’t know how to respond to this. Because I'll check it in 3 hours. Has anyone got the same thing or am I a redhead?

K
Ksardex 11.11.21

It came to me, but the keeper is empty.

G
Gamejoy 11.11.21

I went to the keeper of awards, he was empty, stood and scored on him, since there were a lot of things to do =) After some time, a message came with a request to pick up his awards, he returned, there was an assault rifle, a backpack, and a suit for the gold edition. Walked a little, and again this message. Second time: SWAT outfit, sheriff outfit, cop outfit and moto police outfit. Then I went out ...
PS It might be worth the wait ...

L
Lord VIRUsS 11.11.21

the glitch is gradually being repaired. came in in the morning, the keeper had a wagon of things ...

F
Fil410 11.11.21

In the morning they gave out but not all. From the trunks there is no longer a show, they are 4ur. Would come in handy at the start ...

D
DiAZ ... 11.11.21

Everything appeared, finally)

a
andreysuhar 11.11.21

Hello everyone.

The situation is similar. I bought this set on the 12th in the incentive. Still no. CPP Yubisoft is silent.
What to do in general?
And yet, the set should come immediately to the "Keeper of Rewards" or does it need to be activated in yupley?