3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dovaal 11.11.21 09:36 pm

Steam overlay not working (Tom Clancy's The Division)

Hello everyone. Actually, the essence of the problem is in the title of the topic. Overlay works great in, for example, Grim Dawn and Team Fortress 2, but does not work in Divinity Original Sin, Warframe and now The Division. What to do? Help solve the problem, please.
4 Comments
Sort by:
s
strelok312 11.11.21

Dovaal
Maybe everything is much simpler and it is simply not included in the game properties?

U
USSoldier 11.11.21

https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=9394-YOFV-0014&l=russian

D
Dovaal 11.11.21

strelok312
No, I checked everything, everything is turned on - both in the steam settings and in the game; I immediately climbed to check it. I don’t understand why it works in some games, but not in others. It is advised to reinstall steam, but then again poking around with the settings, but for me it's a pain, I'm lazy. And I'm not sure what will help.

Thompson1929
Thanks, I'm sitting checking the list of programs. Only KIS is installed from it, I will shaman with compatibility. But again, the antivirus then would not have allowed the overlay to start in any game, and not only in some.

s
strelok312 11.11.21

Dovaal
Here steam certainly does not need to be demolished, and never, unless, of course, everything is bad there, and such advisers can advise you to demolish Windows)