3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Shkudi 11.11.21 09:36 pm

Week of round-the-clock final 10 test (Paragon)

Who got - add, who didn't get - check your mail. We chase the Burgs together =)
11 Comments
Sort by:
C
Co-pilot Drinkins 11.11.21

What is injustice? I have never received a key yet (

K
KroRex 11.11.21

0000Ptasha
He could not have come in principle, the game is simply activated on the account

K
Kryogen 11.11.21

For some reason, the alpha server is still offline, do not know when they will turn it on?

S
Shkudi 11.11.21

Kryogen
at 20-00 Moscow time
PS The patch for 2 gig was downloaded at night - they updated and fixed a lot and it seemed like they added maps for running speed (those who whined that everything should be slowly satisfied)

N
NeverSm1le 11.11.21

who played the game answer, do you need to farm a lot in the game, or the game is tied to non-stop battles? are there any items that need to be bought, such as boots, or an item that gives attack speed or increases damage? which card is in size? are there forest creeps and something like Roshan?

N
NeverSm1le 11.11.21

KroRex
how?

K
KroRex 11.11.21

NeverSm1le
Well, if you registered and applied, and then, if you were chosen for the test, then the message "You are accepted, download the launcher, install the game, play" comes to the mail. There are no keys.

who played the game answer Eh, I would answer, but NDA)

N
NeverSm1le 11.11.21

KroRex is
clear, thanks for the answer

Z
Zer0.85 11.11.21

NeverSm1le
Basically, the game is naturally, like any mob, tied to non-stop battles. However, the game has a system of cards, rarer cards can give better improvements, which naturally give a slightly greater advantage in battle. But somehow you don't have to farm them on purpose, you just play and during the game you get rewards for which you can open card sets (a la heartstone). Well, or if you really need them and money is not a problem, buy the kits for real.

D
Don_Bomboleon 11.11.21

customize invite people

f
fermeister 11.11.21

Throw in the key who still has ([email protected])