3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Skinny_Vamp 11.11.21 09:38 pm

Is there life after the wedding? (Stardew Valley)

Who did you choose as your wife / husband? Do they help with the housework or does it depend on the nature of the partner? Will the game end there?
3 Comments
Sort by:
e
ezhik_ea 11.11.21

You can choose any free NPC as a partner. Even of a similar gender. After the wedding, they help with the housework. Of course, the game at the wedding does not end, this is not a "find a wife" simulator :)

S
Skinny_Vamp 11.11.21

ezhik_ea
oh damn! And here it was not without gomosyatiny, it will be necessary to be more careful to be friends with the bum, otherwise I am already afraid of his intentions. The question is, do they all help equally? I doubt that the vanilla blonde Hayley will water the beds and repair the fences.

V
Verumite 11.11.21

skinnyelf
no-no, possible spouses in the relationship menu are highlighted with the text "single" =) oddly enough, they all complete tasks with the same success =) but the very profit from the relationship is "Stardrop": a fruit that forever increases the maximum energy supply by 34 units. In order to get it, you need to get a 13-heart relationship from your half =)