3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
p
predator999 11.11.21 09:38 pm

Runner-up (Fallout 4)

It does not seem to you that one problem of gazebo games is that he is constantly running errands. Well, let's say he became the director of the institute, why it was impossible to make it so that he could influence the policy of the institute, planned an exit to the surface. But no, they are still sent on the run either to catch synths, or to print the blood of super mutants, as if they have a shortage of personnel and cannot single out a hunter, although they churn out new synths every day. Well, or endless quests from Preston Garvey like "general, rather a radroach attacked the settlement to help, rather we are suffering losses" although in fact there may be a bunch of turrets in the settlement. It's the same in similar games. In Skyrim, the head of the thieves' guild must steal himself personally, although he could sit in a violent flask and drive teas, distributing income and performing administrative and economic functions, and the head of the dark brotherhood must fulfill the contracts personally himself, etc. etc. Don't you think that the gazebo needs, well, I don’t know, to show variety more and not to overdo it with radiant quests? The fact that he is constantly running errands is really never changing in the fallout world.
30 Comments
Sort by:
R
Rook500 11.11.21

Thus, they will be deprived of all quests, except for the storyline, you know?

S
SOVAFilin 11.11.21

It's just that our GG is a reaper and a mower, and a gamer for football! But in general, they would give some other Persian for a game, like I send a synth there or someone and then you see a film where you can control the sent one. Or like in GTA 4 different GG and everyone in their factions is boss.

p
predator999 11.11.21

Here in this every now and then let us take Skyrim, he and the savior of the empire, the harbinger of comrades-in-arms, the nightingale is the head of the thieves guild, the head of the dark brotherhood, the archmage, but in his heart he is still the same kid who is sent to run errands. So I realized that he does not command subordinates, but performs their tasks, probably so as not to forget that he is rooted in the people.

F
Festus [Ru] 11.11.21

Somewhere I read the news that endless quests from minutemans are a bug. Can be corrected with patches.

W
Wild rider 11.11.21

SOVAFilin
"In general, they would give some other Persian for the game, like I send the synth there"
Good idea, by the way. Like the director of the Institute uses technology like in the movie "Surrogates". It's just a pity that Besezda won't think of this.

S
Stranger 11.11.21

Yes, as for me this is one of the problems of the game. You are the guard, after the elder in the first place. And some paladin sends you with a brazen face to kill ghouls and still show off. Or like in that quest where the novice stole supplies. Behaves too cocky. It is not felt in the game that the GG is really boss. At the institute, in general, nonsense, stupidly following orders, getting nichrome. Although you are the head of the institute. Etc. And even with the minutemans, it feels like Preston is taking on too much. And for minutemans in general. The GG stupidly runs around the entire wasteland performing his tasks, and all the merits are to the "minutemans." And I still can't understand why a goner raider with a knife rushes to the legend of the wasteland, clad in power armor, whose bloody glory spread throughout the community. 'command'.

S
Stranger 11.11.21

If I were the developers in one of the DLCs, I would add a full-fledged Enclave to the game. So that the player could meet with him, gain trust, go from a soldier to some commander, and then he could wage a small war with the brotherhood. This can be implemented as the capture of key objects and random attacks. Accordingly, to do, too, for the BS so that it would be possible to play on their side. That's all. Still, of course, something like base tuning. The beauty. I have already played a fall for about 200 hours and 60% of the time it is stupid to build and run errands for small quests.

B
BarackKamacho 11.11.21

Because Bezeszda are not brewers who know how to create value yy

B
BlackTea 11.11.21

Wanderer
We had enough of the Civil War in Skyrim with its bugs and "various" capture points.

S
Stranger 11.11.21

BlackTea
Come on, don't compare. Fallout 4 is a newer game. Developers have more experience, etc. Plus, you can implement it in different ways.

B
BlackTea 11.11.21

Strannik
Something is not clear that the developers have "more" experience. A sea of ​​bugs and shitty optimization still discourage me from buying. , but the worst of all the previous and certainly does not pull on "development since the release of Fallout 3".

S
Stranger 11.11.21

BlackTea
That's the whole point of haters. We didn't buy it ourselves, but the game is shit. I have already played 200 hours on the bottom iron and I am not complaining. The only significant problem is the drop in FPS in some buildings. But firstly, it can be experienced, and secondly, both developed and modmakers will fix it.

d
demon33253 11.11.21

After all, you could do, for example, a choice: either to run away yourself or send someone a thread .... at least so. And so it is really that in skyrim that in the fallout GG is an errand boy ...

S
Stranger 11.11.21

demon33253
Simply the problem is that if you send for each not significant task, then in general there will be no tasks left at the end.

B
BlackTea 11.11.21

Stranger
demon33253
Komrada, did you mix anything up there? In Skye it was impossible to send anyone anywhere.

d
demon33253 11.11.21

BlackTea
I did not write that in Skyrim you can send someone somewhere, I wrote that you could do so at your choice, if you read carefully ..

B
BlackTea 11.11.21

demon33253
Damn, sorry, I didn't notice.

b
barmaley73 11.11.21

demon33253
I agree, she herself would very much like the choice of "send a subordinate or drive herself" at least for locations in which I have already been

Z
Zombi_anarchist 11.11.21

There are a lot of things in folch that are not fully thought out.
For all the time of the game, I did not leave the feeling that the developers left their creation for finishing the mods.
In the third, I liked everything, it took about fifteen times until I started to feel sick from her.
In NV I had a feeling of "deja-vu", but overall I was satisfied with the work of the developers.
But the fourth one, it's a fuckin 'guy!
Construction ? - I remember the mod for the third folich where you need to build a village, so that one was much more adequate than what was presented to us in the fourth. What for ? From the very beginning, you are already faced with various problems - Bushes through the foundation or floor, buildings suspended in the air due to the unevenness of the landscape, objects do not fit together, the scarcity of the assortment of buildings. When building a settlement, it does not let go of the feeling that you are a sucker who has forbidden to build everything around while others are resting. And why are the settlers so "Dumb"? No, there really is something wrong with them. Was it really impossible to make a workbench, or a terminal, where a menu was opened for managing a settlement and settlers, trade routes and caravans, as well as assigning new construction and collecting materials in certain locations? After all, it was possible, there is nothing complicated about it.
And these endless quests! Mom give birth to me back! After these quests, I hate Preston Garvey. Why does the general run around the map and destroy cockroaches? Just think for yourself, it even sounds absurd!
Since GG is a general, director, knight, paladin, or even what the hell should have subordinates who need to be led, why do you have more and more employers and not subordinates during the game? Everyone and everyone is not too lazy to give you some kind of idiotic quest that is like two peas in a pod similar to the previous one. After all, you can do so in order to send a specially formed detachment on a mission, put his mother by the leg the same workbench, terminal, or that woman of the minuteman from the fort that portrays the elder. After all, this is not a feasible job, to create such a character who will be responsible for this shit. You are a general, one way or another, you are saving the settlement from "inevitable death" and the residents join the minutemans as a gift of thanksgiving. A person who can appear in the settlement can be appointed as a squad leader, senior, and so on. etc. Approaching him, he reports on the state of the detachment and the need for your intervention. Also allocate funds for improvement, replenishment, and give various teams.
At worst, install a terminal to control this shit, such as we install when we build a settlement, where we control turrets, lights, and switches.

Z
Zombi_anarchist 11.11.21

In the fourth folch "without mods" we are given the opportunity to build a homeless hut out of rubbish, to put a homeless person in it, and this homeless person will terrorize you with constant complaints that he is gnawed by bedbugs and urgently needs to be rescued. And to save the bum you run to the other end of the map where you have to clear out the lair of bedbugs that gnaw the bum, even if the bum has a minigun, power armor, and his bum is surrounded by turrets from all sides.
Such ridiculous problems concern everything - from the inventory in which you spend three hours looking for what you need, to changing the equipment of your partners and settlers.
In the third folch, I could sit for hours, forgetting about everything, completely immersing myself in the atmosphere of the game. In the fourth, I went through the plot through strength, and the desire to play further disappeared forever.
Who played the third folich probably downloaded the mod for the construction of a settlement:
http://www.playground.ru/files/fallout_3_stroim_gorod_2-18898/ The
mod is damp, but still I was delighted. Even this mod had more options than the official fourth folch.
And how much Fallout 4 was touted to us!
New graphics, new physics, new possibilities.
But in fact, what?
Spoiler
Imagine my disclosure when, after seven years of waiting for the continuation of the legendary game, I saw what I saw.
Install Fallout 3, put the "top" mods on it, and you get Fallout 4, only better. With optimization, lower system requirements, no bugs and brakes.
Fallout 4 is a salyanka of mods from Fallout 3 with a disgusting performance.
Don't believe me? Play Fallout 3 and install mods and you'll figure it out.
The fourth follicle is very raw and will become more or less "I hope" after 50 patches and 10 large scale DLCs.
At the moment, this is a dummy. Hastily blinded the plot, stuck construction somehow sideways, overestimated the system requirements. The game is ready! Applause to the studio! Pay money gentlemen!
Spoiler
Thank you all, goodbye everyone)