3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dwelkam 11.11.21 09:40 pm

Technical problems with the game (Dark Void)

Here we throw questions on the technical side of the game.

And the first one - I have no sound in the game at all. It wasn't in the demo either, but then I wrote off to the demo itself. Who is the thread faced with such a trawl?
237 Comments
Sort by:
r
rus-Wladimir-rus 11.11.21

My game starts in windowed mode, how can I fix it?

g
gyddini 11.11.21

On my logitech cordless rumlbepad gamepad, I have 2 buttons forward and backward, that is, forward is backward, and backward is forward ... I just can't set it up properly. Who knows how to fix it?

D
DISKOBOL79 11.11.21

Anyone who has problems with the gamepad to change direction has the XInputEmulator program

c
chrono111 11.11.21

I also have in windowed mode (

r
rus-Wladimir-rus 11.11.21

alt + enter press! chrono111

P
Protuber 11.11.21

It crashes for me after the dude's neck is twisted in the cave, I take the weapon, the girl starts to go forward and everything crashes into Windows with an error.

E
Erik Ersberg 40 11.11.21

How do you manage the flight?

c
chrono111 11.11.21

Simon Ghost Rayli with a mouse (very inconvenient), so I fly with a joystick.

d
dimasi4 11.11.21

My game shouldn't go at the maximum without lags, but sometimes for some reason the FPS sags very very much to 2x, and in the demok there was no such thing)

d
djimmy5554890 11.11.21

And I generally crash at startup with an error ...

I
Igor8712 11.11.21

Does anyone know why, when trying to update physics, the program says that Dark Void was not found?

t
there is definitely no su 11.11.21

4GB of operatives vidyaha 4800 radeon per gig and 2-core 3 percent with something, lags madly, I don't understand what the trouble is, and lags in moments, I don't understand what the garbage is, who will say what?

t

by the way, all the firewood is the last

E
Ermine24 11.11.21

It does not start, the program "ShippingPC-SkyGame.exe" is stopped, tell me what to do?

r
romius30 11.11.21

There is definitely no such nickname; physics is disabled?

S
Skamer 11.11.21

At me here here, sometimes, departures happen. And the loss was stuck at the moment of the collapse of the rock, after you collect the spare parts. Crashes with an error. Who has the same situation?

t

romius30 is on, I don’t know what it is)))

S
Skamer 11.11.21

There is definitely no such nickname.
Turn it off, it slows down because of it. You probably have a Radeon. Hammer the computer configuration into the profile.

M
Mr. Paet 11.11.21

And no one has such a thing that you play and play and then from some moment the control starts to bug out ??? (For example, you press LMB 1 time and nothing happens and then after 2 seconds it starts firing without interruption (And with this, there are no problems in displaying 0_o) )
If anyone knows how to solve, tell me pliz ...

I
IEagleoneI 11.11.21

Igor8712

because the patch is for the DVD version of the game, and you probably have a source from the reload, but as usual he again collected the source from the files of the digital version of the game