3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dwelkam 11.11.21 09:40 pm

Technical problems with the game (Dark Void)

Here we throw questions on the technical side of the game.

And the first one - I have no sound in the game at all. It wasn't in the demo either, but then I wrote off to the demo itself. Who is the thread faced with such a trawl?
237 Comments
Sort by:
e
exeBOX 11.11.21

the game also does not start ((((throws immediately after starting ((

A
Alexandr643 11.11.21

it does not start on the computer either, it writes an application error, although the video is nvidia, and it starts on the beech, but there the video is Radeon, so you have to play without sound for now in order to avoid brakes

e
exeBOX 11.11.21

I have radik and nothing starts up and the demo flew (

M
Mr. Paet 11.11.21

Bazilevs
I don't know for sure ...
I just had the same thing (toko with another game) and it turned out that the stick axis was just shifted there.
And you try to enter with the running game.

U
Urbanskyer 11.11.21

exeBOX

What settings do you play on?

C
ChRoN_tm 11.11.21

For those who, when choosing a language from launchera and launching, nothing happens (it does not even knock out errors), download and install, it worked for me.
http://narod.ru/disk/17105435000/vc-redist.msi.html
http://narod.ru/disk/17105601000/WMFDist11-WindowsXP-X86-ENU.exe.html
http://narod.ru/ disk / 17105628000 / PhysX_Game_installer_281.msi.html
Only for some reason the English language .. ((

M
Mr. Paet 11.11.21

Nobody knows when there will be a crack ???

C
ChRoN_tm 11.11.21

Mr. Paet Have
you tried to look in the Files section?

M
Mr. Paet 11.11.21

I mean the sound ...

s
strelok94 11.11.21

ChRoN_tm thank you helped

e
elefantwww 11.11.21

In my mission, where he learned to fly fully and turned off the tower, the satchel began to deafen (I press Q, and do not fly. There is nothing in my hands, but holds my hands as if with a gun). Who-thread this was observed and how to treat?

e
elefantwww 11.11.21

And the same garbage as in Mr. Paet is periodically observed: the first time does not shoot, or, on the contrary, firing tirelessly. Then everything returns to normal ... HZ

N
NIKA 7 11.11.21

I go to the game point. I choose a new one, choose a difficulty level and again throw it on the item for choosing a new game. Why doesn't the game itself start ??

e
exeBOX 11.11.21

Red Wolf aka RECLUSE in the demo set at medium and 25 fps gave a resolution of 800x600 current and so cool. In general, all the games from the unreal engine coolly go Unreal 3 Batman Stronglehold Dark Sector. (((

e
exeBOX 11.11.21

hike with a crack in a hurry (

L
Lex25 11.11.21

Help, I don’t know if it’s necessary or it’s for me: the game opens as expected in full-screen mode, but it seems to be cut off, like movies sometimes on TV, at the top of the screen and at the bottom is empty and the game is in the middle. Who knows help.

M
Mr. Paet 11.11.21

The developers are just idiots!

L
Lex25 11.11.21

Mr. Paet OU I don't care about them, thanks for letting me know.

L
Lex25 11.11.21

Let them do FIX !!!!!!

L
Lex25 11.11.21

People!!!!! Again, help me, I have two computers on one that started up normally, and on the other it immediately poured out as I press to start, the application is terminated. What should I do ???