3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dan4MerC 09.11.19 03:45 am

Technical issues (Star Wars: Empire at War)

Here we will discuss the issues related to the technical side of the game.
136 Comments
Sort by:
T
The Hammer 09.11.19

That's my crap:
mounted with daemon tools 4, the first disc, start the game and then POPs up a window with the following contents:
Emulator detected!
Please deactivate virtual drive and emulation software.
What are they doing??

D
Dan4MerC 09.11.19

You had to run Securom loader!

G
G-man 09.11.19

Took the DVD no issues with the launch were not launching the daemon, click on the shortcut - it truncated itself assembles, launches Anti-blaxx, etc - and runs the DIN.

A
Aryon 09.11.19

The question is probably slightly off topic, but...my camera keeps going left. What the hell???

G
G-man 09.11.19

You're sleeping on the keys Arrow left =))) - that in General all the time? Even when on the star map?

A
Aryon 09.11.19

Stop figured out. By the way, I have a startup message appears, something about the language, the game is long gruzitsja?

_
___JONATHAN___ 09.11.19

Et you kind of woke up:)))
( No offense)

T
Toshych 09.11.19

Emulator detected!
Please deactivate virtual drive and emulation software.all the damn daemon tolsom who the hell knows what to do and Haider this

T
Toshych 09.11.19

I utensil this securom loader 2 times played and on the third time out error =(Original disk could not be found or authenticadet. ay NID help

M
MaD4ce 09.11.19

People. Installed the patch and the sound was gone, along he claimed and the option audio.
What to do?

D
Darth Evil 09.11.19

The question is - bought the pirates DVD, installed the screw, the size is something around 2 gigs 980 megs (without Direct X and Daemon Tools), however, did not find the folder with the video files. Run the game like the initial video is, but it is in the game engine. Tell me who has passed or is passing, if there's a video as such, inter-level screen saver? They are made in the game engine or is it the video with live actors? Locations of video files?
Thanks in advance.

D
Dan4MerC 09.11.19

Live actors there is no video Folder ...I have no game sachenda from Internet
Is 2090.00 MB

T
The Hammer 09.11.19

does not work with securi rom th!th more can you do?
writes here that:Unable to get secret value.

G
G-man 09.11.19

The videos in the game at all since the game has a DYNAMIC campaign and feel free to contact her with video sequences rather difficult. I have the game snimaet 2.85 GB.

A
AF-Flood_MonSter 09.11.19

Give a direct link to CureROM_1.3.1 not this one (http://files.cdmediaworld.com/CureROM_131_Setup.rar)
There I found!

T
The Hammer 09.11.19

Worked!!!!!in short you need to download securom_loader from the official site of daemon tools and unzip to where you have daemon tools for example:C:/Program Files/daemon tools/plugins that I have so.
next, start Securom and open the file which is in the game directory/game data. AND FFSE!

M
Macintosh 09.11.19

HOW to set LAN game ?

N
Nervanisty 09.11.19

People help plz I bought the game on dvd, you need daemon tools to install the 4 disk, click install and in the middle of the settings are updated it gives an error: Failed calling CreateFile; GetLastError = 32 Downloaded daemon from the Internet, the same thing, plz tell me how to fix it?

M
Macintosh 09.11.19

But there sit 100 suitable for DVD and SD without hemorrhoids with demons and chickens

N
Nervanisty 09.11.19

And the site does not tell me where to download it?