3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dan4MerC 09.11.19 03:45 am

Technical issues (Star Wars: Empire at War)

Here we will discuss the issues related to the technical side of the game.
136 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kooniva 09.11.19

After the installation of patch 1.05 all units were numb.How to get the sound units?

X
Xorras 09.11.19

People help pliz!!!
In short I have Star Wars Empire at War Forces of Corruption v1.0(with crack from here)
there is no sound interface too and in a quick battle at all my units help

X
Xorras 09.11.19

sorry if off topic

G
G|-|OST 09.11.19

I have the exact same thing no sound no interface.

D
DarklSide 09.11.19

Let me explain how to turn on the SOUND and the INTERFACE in SW FoC!

1. Installed as always Star Wars: Empire at War (in Program Files\LucasArts\SWEAW)

2. Download where the thread and install EAWUpdate1_5.exe (not necessarily Like)

3. Installed Star Wars Empire at War Forces of Corruption (in Program Files\LucasArts\SWFOC

4. For Sound you need in Program Files\LucasArts\SWEAW\GameData\Data\Audio\SFX find SFX2D_English.MEG and premenovanie in SFX2D_Russian.MEG

5. For the Interface you need to Download the files in game folder (SWFOC) with replacement:
swfoc.exe
EAWXLauncher.exe
PerceptionFunctionG.dll

To download DarklSide

Under About me

G
Golden Fox 09.11.19

To run the game at 64 bit OS with 2+ GB of RAM you need to download it and install. http://www.playground.ru/files/50719/

n
nonstop 09.11.19

I have a problem.We decided with my brother to play on the network,did not work due to the fact that I don't exist in the game.
Even just creating a network,I don't see myself.No nickname.Only and columns.openyou Can choose the army,but I'm not.Installed with a single disk.He's all right,it exists.I don't have.

Y
YurecOgurec 09.11.19

I like to play the DLC, I have 7 64 bit 4 gig of the Opera, the patch which is there in the files, and should solve this problem too... is There a solution? the original game runs fine...

E
Emirat 09.11.19

I have a problem with the display font. vmeso of text there are squares, what to do?

V
VladAdGad 09.11.19

I have this problem: I click on the EAWUpdate1_5.exe and says - the game is not detected, reinstall the original disk.
Please tell me what to do?

B
Biopsih 09.11.19

People have installed the game, tried for two repak does not help, one and the same problem. When you click on the file to start the game a window appears with the inscription"Star Wars Empire at war and then disappears, so the game simply won't start. Help, pliz! Installed the latest patch.

H
Har5eR 09.11.19

People who have problems with sound in Star Wars Empire at War Forces of Corruption, it is necessary to go to the game directory SW-EAW\GameData\Data\Audio\SFX, and THERE rename the file SFX2D_English.MEG in SFX2D_Russian.MEG. as Star Wars Empire at War Forces of Corruption reads audio files from Star Wars Empire at War...

P
PolaC1 09.11.19

Anyone who doesn't run on Win 7 :

www.gamefront.com/files/12955025/FoC-Vista-Patch-Unofficial/

download it and get in the game star wars imperial at war forces of corruption in his head-
ing cap 100% work , tested on Win 7 32bit (base and peak)

The theme of the forum :

www.sevenforums.com/gaming/37094-star-wars-empire-war-forces-corruption.html

Good luck to everyone .

The problem is that I can't adjust the sound of the dialogue , after patch 1.5 , there is no sound of any star wars imperial at war or in addon-E.

Who set up ?

C
Combrat 09.11.19

People!! This problem: not putting patches 1.3 and so on the Star Wars - Empire at War.If it's due to alicudi then tell me de (in addition to the disk) to get(simulate) litsuhu games.

M
Mag Otshelnik 09.11.19

Where the game stores screenshots???
Can't find it.

p
petoho 09.11.19

Hello . I have a problem , when I run the game , nothing happens at all . But if litsuhu launch on Steam it changes the status I'm in , and then all the usual and nothing happens. Please help .

p
petoho 09.11.19

How to change the column without entering the game .

M
Moc9I 09.11.19

Help, this topic is set Empery at war,instead of text in the game and in the menu blocks, what to do, drive litsuha, 1 year ago, this disc was all normal!

s
syerhnoyij 09.11.19

QUESTIONS QUESTIONS....UMASOU!!!!TELL ME HOW IN NETWORK PLAY!!? THEY WRITE INVALID CD KEY!!!What to do!!??

t
tullius 09.11.19

Recently got around to Forces of Corruption, where faced with absolutely ridiculous bug the artificial idiot in the mode of conquest of the galaxy. On any difficulty level the computer sends a ridiculously weak fleets, unable even to scratch the first level, blanking Acclamation and trotanoy. However, does it on average once per minute, from-for what to play becomes quite impossible. All the patches are. On the English forums was looking for - the same foul language in this regard, calling it the phenomenon of spam-attacks, but the decision did not come across. Wanted to spit me and the original game like it - but was curious: is the addon for one of the best games in the Star wars has made so crooked and didn't notice its curvature when writing a patch? I'm not a programmer, but the script should not be too difficult.