3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
n
nestrbob 11.11.21 09:49 pm

Game Impressions (King's Bounty: Dark Side)

The game just came out and I only reached level 38, until I met a single Boss - it's interesting to play, but rather confusing.
69 Comments
Sort by:
n
nestrbob 11.11.21

I went through the game to the end, played on an unofficial version (there are enough errors and bugs), but the overall impression is good. Cons in the game: it is not always clear the task (where and how to complete it), several quests are still hanging. If it is possible not to kill the character, then it is better to leave him alive. in the next tasks, he may be needed and the task may hang. Developers could, in assignments, indicate the island on which the desired character is located, otherwise "Find Uncle Vasya and ask something", so rack your brains. Make more saves so that you can rollback if you make the wrong choice to complete the quests.

M
Maxim Izotov 11.11.21

Special thanks to the person who came up with the traps, so the whole game helped me, what would I do without them, the hell would pass: fp

t
tabik 11.11.21

nestrbob
please help ... free Chief Sarug. I can't find

O
Oleg Svetlakov 11.11.21

really enjoyed playing

C
CoD PyLuT 11.11.21

and you can only move on horseback, you can't walk on foot?

R
Regent1828-1 11.11.21

Well, overall, not bad. Passed for an orc and a vampire. Surprisingly, there are not so many jambs and, in general, insignificant. Only the plot has strained. Or is it because of "political correctness"? I understand when good triumphs over evil and the player helps him in this, but I don’t understand why to do the opposite. Somehow it all looks like a global overthrow of the principles of universal human morality. In the next issue, presumably, the main character will be a lame black homosexual, not otherwise ...)))
Interestingly, does she have an age limit? - In any case, I won't let my youngest play it. Let it play "Princess" or "Red Sands". And the "Legend" is quite very even.

n
nestrbob 11.11.21

Regent1828-1
Who is in power - such are the values. Children nizyayayaya ...
Spoiler

R
Regent1828-1 11.11.21

Understood. I have no more questions ...))))

G
Galileon 11.11.21

Passed 3 times playing with all three characters, did not delete, I will still want to go through)

K
KhaZixPro 11.11.21

And I only like the plot, not much, not quite as I wanted. And I wanted so that these very dark ones were really dark, well, there is to rob and kill and all that, but they are to some extent even good, well, not until the end of the topic has been opened, let's say so and not much is not clear why the guard only hisses at us and does not even touch us, although in at the very beginning of the type there mega hunters for the undead kill everyone and would be happy to do it with you too, but something like that is not noticeable: (but I still like it :)

K
KhaZixPro 11.11.21

aaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahaha on Isenburg or whatever it vstrelil of the same type at the beginning of the tavern, and as soon as it looks uznla his dude from Harry Potter, Severus Snape really like and the name of his Severus ahaha :)) teacher)) and really liked the way the story of 7th kazlov gnomes and snow white :))))) not with humor while in the game everything is not even bad, by the way, I also read the story it was written something like this "for example, this book" the legend of the knight "is sooo cool, I like it whoever reads it, but that's dasadno that these are no longer released :( there is continuous copying, but nothing like this book has been published for a long time and will come out navryatli "this is a conversation with my daddy little cyrillas this is a kind of hint that the developers understand everything that they do, especially after the Magi, that the series is not the same as it was when it first came out well that they understand this and I hope that they will soon release a new one kings bounty 2, for example, or even a game with a different name !!

l
lCCCPl 11.11.21

The game quite pleased me, it has not yet passed completely. I play as a wamp in all parts of the first passage I do a magician =) the
only thing that saddened I have not seen a single boss = (

m
max_fuktor 11.11.21

all the rest! tell me who played the version of "Ice and Fire" - to continue the game you need to get to Morshansk swamps, Kordar and South Winsland, but there are no cards on them (((. Maybe some kind of task thread needs to be completed or what to do?

n
nestrbob 11.11.21

max_fuktor
Everything is there, but you must definitely start a new game.
Spoiler

m
max_fuktor 11.11.21

so where then to find these cards? nestrbob

n
nestrbob 11.11.21

max_fuktor
You don't need to look for anything, locations are opened during the game.

m
max_fuktor 11.11.21

then I do not know. the world map is all open and cleaned to zero, where else to look-xs (

n
nestrbob 11.11.21

max_fuktor
Did you launch Ice and Fire for sure?
Spoiler

m
max_fuktor 11.11.21

well, yes, I asked you about it a long time ago))

m
max_fuktor 11.11.21

nestrbob
to help the lizards, you need to get to the Swamp, in order to conclude an agreement with the elves to find the princess in Kordar, and how to get there xs