3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
n
nestrbob 11.11.21 09:49 pm

Game Impressions (King's Bounty: Dark Side)

The game just came out and I only reached level 38, until I met a single Boss - it's interesting to play, but rather confusing.
69 Comments
Sort by:
n
nestrbob 11.11.21

max_fuktor
Maybe you downloaded some junk, so it doesn't work?

m
max_fuktor 11.11.21

yyyy. downloaded from the official for the loot (

n
nestrbob 11.11.21

F4G.Imperius
so fans also release mods for the mod of the game
Name at least one. And there are no mods in this game from the very beginning, only official versions.

m
max_fuktor 11.11.21

F4G.Imperius,
when I bought ice and fire, I thought there would be something new, but everything is the same, except for 2 new locations, and there are enough bugs. The Demonis floor does not open, maps to Kordar and South. Wisland no (((. In short, x ... I'm some

A
Alexander and Lyuba Tokar 11.11.21

went for the magician to level 33 - the game glitched - the initiative of all the warriors fell - there is no point in playing for the magician further - the enemies of the arrows destroy everyone before your turn !!! The game is shit !!!

n
nestrbob 11.11.21

Alexander and Lyuba Tokarev
It's just that someone has crooked hands. It is necessary to pump up the initiative of the GG and other abilities, put arts to increase one's own and lower the initiative of the enemies. Yes, and at level 33 on Aralan there is nothing to do, elven shooters have one of the highest initiatives in the game.
Spoiler

L
Lexxach23 11.11.21

1-2 enemy squads can always be distracted in some way or even taken under control! Personally, I myself, being at level 33, captured Dragandor or ran around Sandy, which is the best option for me) I agree that going to Aralan and Galenrim from 33lvl is only an army to lose!

W
WarMage4 11.11.21

Although I adore the whole series (even those ancient Kings Bounty of the 90s), I put the TS above the Warrior of the North, about on a par with ENT and LDPE (not in complexity).
First, the cosmetic changes are more than explained and look normal.
Second, starting races / different characters. This is much more interesting than what was before. You come up with different tactics, etc.
Third, a new look at history.
Fourth, different companions for each hero. Neolina walks with the men, Bagyr prefers girls, and the vampire has both a girl and a boy.
Fifth, music. Fabulous.
Everything seems to be good, but there are bugs. Hopefully I will.
And in general, I hope that the next game in the series will already be on a new engine, with an updated grafon, etc. The cow gives tasty milk, but the udder will be depleted = D

n
nestrbob 11.11.21

I waited a long time for the release of the game and went through all the trial versions. As a result, the result was disappointing. In a well-thought-out scenario - if the player completes all tasks and quests, then by the end they are all closed. This is what I got for the final (level GG 80, Chernysh 57).
Spoiler
I'll start with Netana's artifacts, there are 12 of them in the game, and there are 4 characters to whom you can give them - if you have at least some logic, then each should be given 3 and then all the quests to improve in the Vault can be closed. But the developers made this division impracticable. each character wants 5 arts to close the quest, as a result, you can close only 2 - whatever one may say, well, where is the logic?
Subversive press. For all the passage I did not close it even once, I don’t understand what is missing there.
Dragon Riders. There are 14 princesses in the game, all of them (except 1 for Felin, for sewing dresses) were given to the dragon, as a result 32 Dragon Riders - the quest is not closed. Maybe we should give up the fake princesses, but what the hell then do the quest do?
Military department. The message about the completion of all tasks has passed, and the quest is hanging.
Most of all I was surprised by the decision of the developers with the "Eye of the First Dragon" art. In one of the trial versions, everything was logical: the GG gets to Drokkentir for the first time - he gets wings and examines all the floating islands, but he does not find art, but there is an empty island with a cave in which we take the abducted princesses. When you visit again near the cave, a dragon appears (the kidnapper of princesses), after a fight with him, the GG gets an art. In the release, this dragon has no shit, the GG can collect everything on the first visit to the island - the art from another dragon and there is no point in returning to the island. The dragon remains empty on an empty island - why bother prescribing it at all?
Quest with pictures - you need 10 pieces. In the last trial version, I went through without hesitation, collected 13 paintings. In the release, as he did not try, he could not get a dialogue from Don Romantics on Peschaniy about paintings, as a result of 11 paintings - he passed the quest, but the mood was spoiled.
In a word, I expected more from the release.

L
Lexxach23 11.11.21

Where did you get the fastest levels starting at 60? Perhaps, having passed the game faster, for example, at 72lvl, the result would have been different? For example, on the impossible in the early version, I went to the spirit of light with 52 and successfully) Now while 39, I do not think that I will beat more than 60, even despite the release!

n
nestrbob 11.11.21

Lexxach23
In the game, we must not forget to buy all the art with the possibility of improvement, in battles with the keepers for the game, the GG pumps 7-8 levels.

L
Lexxach23 11.11.21

Here for more details)) Art for improvement is by itself, but so that everything, I will not agree! As an example, if I play an Orc, then the staff of the Magus or Druid did not resist to me) Guardians are 3 squads on the mountain? Where does 7-8 come from? Even under the experience of my ancestors, I raised the level 4 from 54-58 as a vampire !?

D
Din_76 11.11.21

Game class)

n
nestrbob 11.11.21

Lexxach23 Who cares
who you play for. Your task is to upgrade the art, and then sell it several times more expensive.
Spoiler

L
Lexxach23 11.11.21

Well, business ... Being drunk I did not understand the idea! But gold does not play a big role, and the experience on the 3rd improvement is very good, I agree!)

n
nestrbob 11.11.21

Lexxach23
There are some arts that are not easy to cope with even at level 50. Gold is useful for the penguin, for the purchase of runes.

L
Lexxach23 11.11.21

the price for the rune at Knock and Win grows with such a progression that I don't even know) ?! And I think you can invest the necessary talents without a penguin by the 50th, the rest is optional!

n
nestrbob 11.11.21

Lexxach23
I drop about 50 lemons per game at the penguin.

L
Lexxach23 11.11.21

Then what is the point in the same demoness? When all 3 branches except the useless "recruiter", "terribly expensive on the runes" eye for an eye "and absolutely in% of the skill" knowledge of weaknesses "? "?!

L
Lexxach23 11.11.21

"knowledge of weaknesses", that is, completely low in% in terms of quality)