3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
n
nikitos3004_ 11.11.21 09:49 pm

Episode 1 Discussion (Game of Thrones: A Telltale Games Series)

Game of Thrones Episode 1 Discussion Here
44 Comments
Sort by:
C
Cidrow 11.11.21

It's boring and dreary - if you don't watch the series and don't read books, then it's better not to go into it at all. Surprisingly RPGshka was more interesting ...
Borderlands came out in the end much better.

806653790809545634 11.11.21

Really. I'm not familiar with the series, and I'm not a fan of the Middle Ages, so the story could not surprise with anything at all. The usual disputes and struggle for power, which have already been seen a hundred times in different films and games. The ending did not cause any desire to know the continuation of the story, so most likely I will finish it on the first episode. The fans of the series will probably like it, but personally I will not waste my time on the game.

n
nikitos3004_ 11.11.21

Nickell_Sedih
Ethan may not die I understand it's stupid but suddenly teltel loves unexpected turns

806653790809545634 11.11.21

nikitos3004
Yeah, the hole in the throat will be filled with larvae and rewound :-)
No, at that time no one could survive with such a wound and medicine.

n
nikitos3004_ 11.11.21

Dr. Otto Wolfgang Ort-Meyer
ehh sorry Ethan young too I will kill that Ramsey asshole

C
Cidrow 11.11.21

nikitos3004
Given that the episodes are something like a parallel story between the 2 and the beginning of the 5th seasons - then fig - Ramsey is a canon character in the series (and apparently books) - so you can forget about his death ... Although it's a pity - knowing how know how to serve developed characters - I would gladly cut it into pieces and feed it to pigs ..

n
nikitos3004_ 11.11.21

Cidrow
sorry they won't give (((

Q
QWEST PLAY 11.11.21

Like)
I got Ethan at the end of Ramsay stabbed (

M
Malkarth 11.11.21

The seventh hell ...
No, I understood what I was signing up for when I started playing the game of "Game of Thrones" (yes, a tautology), but ...
Nobody knows how to quickly and thoroughly immerse yourself in the atmosphere of the world as the guys from Telltale Games. I very quickly became imbued with the characters from the first minutes of the game. Gared, Ethan, Mira ... they became family to me faster than the Starks when I first met the book and the series.
Such a cognitive dissonance as when choosing a Guardian (Duncan or Royland, Duncan or Royland, ROYLAND OR, HIS MOTHER, DUNCAN?) I do not remember in any Dragon Age and Mass Effect. I thought I did everything right. More or less ...
But this is "GoT". Anyway ... Ethan, I'm sorry. Ramsey, burn in ... wherever you are! Out!! I'm still shaking!
I'm not really an emotional person at all, but this game revealed my potential !! This was not even at the "Red Wedding" ...
Okay, tomorrow or the day after tomorrow I'll write in more detail. I need to get away from all this. Valar Morgulis, karoch.
PS Bow to Tolma4 Team for translation

L
Lindeman72 11.11.21

Frankly, I didn’t expect such an ending, at first I was upset, but then I remembered that, Martin, it’s good that they didn’t kill everyone at all, on the whole it’s great, I’m looking forward to next season)

H
Ha4uTaJIo 11.11.21

The plot is awesome, impressed, you really look like a series ... yes, a minimum of gameplay, and a watercolor grafon (although I liked it, I even got sick, at any time you can take a screenshot, print it out and put it in a frame). I really look forward to the next episodes, I hope that they will not keep themselves waiting long.
PS against the background of the fact that there are few games that are strong in the storyline, this interactive movie deserves to be at least in the TOP-5 this year.

c
creeping dumpling 11.11.21

A cruel episode, in the style of Martin. Ramsay, as strange as it is, I think the stinker will kill. On the wall, I think a knight who does not cope with John Slow. In general, meatballs are as always on top.

N
Nevolnuet 11.11.21

I don’t understand something, the decisions made in general affect something, or how do you not pass, the end will be the same?

T
TonyRos 11.11.21

Only that episode 1 has passed. I am impressed, the characters are well written, an unexpected ending (for me), Tailtail's signature underline. Everything is up to the mark, the graphics could have been made better, of course, but the game did not get any worse.

D
Dima Konstantinov 11.11.21

As much as my hatred for the series has not been strong for the last 2 seasons, I think Telltale gave me hope for at least a good game in this universe.

b
bazyl2011 11.11.21

Oh, how I was worried about this game. Will it be as immersive as the books and the TV series? And right away I want to say YES, it will definitely be. And Telltale Games will forgive me for doubting their talent. The game is simply captivating from the very first seconds, immediately faced with moral choices, and so on. It contains everything for which we love books and TV series.
Of course, there are disadvantages:
1) Outdated graphics, and everything would not be so bad if the backgrounds were not blurred.
2) The game is made definitely for those who are familiar with at least the series.

The game turned out in the spirit of the universe, with all its non-compromising cruelty, which will not accept an unknowing player. Therefore, it is quite understandable that some people did not like her.
And so I want to thank Telltale for diluting my anticipation of the new seasons of the series and books with their game.

E
ExModern 11.11.21

bazyl2011
1) Outdated graphics, and everything would not be so bad if the backgrounds were not blurred.
TeilTeils Geims games are not played for the sake of graphics. Do you want a grafon? Nothing prevents you from passing realistic shooting galleries of BF, Crisis, etc.
2) The game is made definitely for those who are familiar with at least the series.
This has been reported more than once. As well as the fact that the story of the game runs parallel to the series. In the same way, you can turn on a random episode of any series and say that the series is shit, you've seen all this a hundred times, critics have been paid for.

V
VioO 11.11.21

so Ethan can't be saved anyway? but if you fight?

M
MediuM5 11.11.21

VioO
In any case, he dies - this is in the spirit of the Game of Thrones!

M
MediuM5 11.11.21

Of course, TeilTels' new approach to graphics immediately caught my eye, but nevertheless they perfectly conveyed the plot (especially a moral choice)! I hope to decide with a wash of the background in future versions. I look forward to the next episode!
(They killed Ethan! They killed him !!!> _ <)