3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
n
nikitos3004_ 11.11.21 09:49 pm

Episode 1 Discussion (Game of Thrones: A Telltale Games Series)

Game of Thrones Episode 1 Discussion Here
44 Comments
Sort by:
777Pitbull777 11.11.21

I wonder how important the decisions made in the game are. There is only one ending for the first episode, as, for sure, in the other five. If so, then this is sad, because I want the decisions made to directly affect the overall outcome of the plot, and not just second-rate details ...

V
VioO 11.11.21

yeah, really, Ethan will die anyway ... no matter who you take to guard ... but the point is then the decision to "fight" ?? no, too sad ... as if playing for the Starks ... very, very sorry for Ethan. and what else Ramsey can do with Rion, I don’t even want to think ... if I knew that the game would be as cruel as the book, I wouldn’t play, seriously T_T

V
VioO 11.11.21

777Pitbull777
that's it> _____ <but, apparently, the ending is still the same, as it was with the murder of Ethan ... I replayed the last chapter 3 times, nothing has changed ..

B
Biglittlemath 11.11.21

I left Ramsey's people behind the locked gates, and a minute later his people burst into the hall ?! What the hell ?! Who let them in ?!

A
ANTI_XPECT 11.11.21

How to unfold events if you give battle ????

V
VioO 11.11.21

Andrey199483
in any way ... everything will be normal, you will stand in the hall, the dialogue blah blah and the ending is just as sad ... no difference .. there will be no fight.

S
Selyck 11.11.21

nikitos3004 I
support that Telltale loves unexpected turns, but remember the years from the first season of Walkers, he was never resurrected, and in general, how do you imagine that Ethan can be resurrected?

H
HuntToRabbit 11.11.21

Gentlemen, I have such a problem, I turn on the game, a black screen appears. Although the systems are suitable. What to do?

R
Riws 11.11.21

We need to sue them. How dare they kill Ethan ?! I have endured the most severe mental anguish! You can't kill children!

S
Sprintin 11.11.21

Well, I did not expect such a turn! Ethan got banged !!!! how so why, why? I didn't sleep a damn night! when I saw I wanted to smash everyone in the neighborhood for Ethan, damn what they made this episode so short (in short, revenge guys !!!!

R
Ruby_Remedy 11.11.21

Now in anticipation of the 2nd episode. Telltale, as always, makes endings in its own style.

r
redead47 11.11.21

In general, the impressions from the game are only positive, which is expected from Telltale. The game captures the player from the first minutes, and keeps it in a fist until the end (very sad, by the way). Full immersion in the world of Game of Thrones. I will look forward to season 2. I am very sorry for Ethan, how I would like to finish off Ramsey, infuriates even with watching the series, but unfortunately, most likely they will not provide us with such an opportunity. I hope Garett is mating with Jon Snow, this character is very attractive to me. Overall 9.3 / 10 pending episode 2!

V
VioO 11.11.21

and when is 2 episode expected?

n
nikitos3004_ 11.11.21

in WilyJew
episode 2 it will be possible in January 6 the tails like to release episodes on Tuesday)

n
nikitos3004_ 11.11.21

just watched the series and began to understand what I did not understand in the game, it means if Gareth was sent to the wall, as I understood most of the episodes, we will play for him there and probably they will check us when we get there they will give a fight with swords with Jon Snow. let me down

m
mold64rus 11.11.21

I flashed the 1st series and PPC like an awesome thing is unrealistically cool, emotions overwhelm.
Spoiler 1. Ethan died, but he was able to bargain for half of the forest and save his sister (it's even scary to think what this maniac would do to her).
2. I chose the head of security as a guard and in the after-game spoiler I saw how he was preparing a coup, he said `` I will be a lord '' ... (I will replay, I hope the good guy will not let him down)
3. Tyrion in the same spoiler gave the girl a knife, and this is no longer in his spirit, I am very upset, + I would not trust him even though he is a master of the coin, but not for long. Only Sarsei can really help, but she will have to `` lick the ass '', and she can throw you, like everyone else ...

n
nikitos3004_ 11.11.21

mold64rus
sirsei, bitch !!! either Tyrion will help or that dude spy who is always wandering around Mira, he is somehow hiding something, but Sarsei can only sleep with his brother and she won't help

n
nikitos3004_ 11.11.21

and Ethan had to be done with Sean Bean's face right away

V
Victor Sizov 11.11.21

After the Walkers and the Wolf, do this !!! Bravo! I went through this episode three times! Brilliantly!!! Ramsey is still the same creature, but you can expect this from him. Blood boils and demands revenge for Ethan, but this is the Game! I really look forward to the continuation!
ZY I'm afraid for Mira, poor thing in the den of snakes!

p
pashalet 11.11.21

An interesting story, of course. Telltale's presentation is always on top, which is what it is. I replayed some dialogues 3-4 times trying to find the "optimal" option for myself. But, take the dog - there is essentially no choice at all. In Walkers and the Wolf, it was still not so striking. Either the player was given a little more opportunities, or the linearity of the passage was more skillfully masked. And here, as in Tales from the Borderlands, there is a hopeless feeling that you are not influencing anything. You just read a beautiful comic strip, where you are sometimes entertained with a simple pseudo-choice - which in any case, does not mean anything.