3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Krrrva 11.11.21 09:49 pm

Owners of gtx 970 and higher video cards (Tom Clancy's The Division)

Has anyone already taken the game for free? for asus video cards on the asus website it was written that the action will start on 26 and today it is written on March 1. on the geforce site it seems you can already take a free code, but I did not figure out what to write in the paragraphs. MB knows who what and how?
35 Comments
Sort by:
K
Krrrva 11.11.21

Spoiler

S
SeikaRus 11.11.21

For a limited time only, when you purchase a GeForce GTX 970, 980 or 980 Ti graphics card or a GeForce GTX 970M, 980M or GTX 980 laptop, you will receive Tom Clancy's The Division for FREE.

K
Krrrva 11.11.21

Slava Dubov
What are you talking about

Spoiler

L
Lisstoman 11.11.21

There was no answer from nvidia) I bought 980ti. It is written on their website how to fill out this form to receive it, but there are no similar numbers in the check from the CSN, but only the invoice number is present, and there must be some code starting with CP.

N
NDes 11.11.21

This is Nvidia, what we are talking about in general.

P
PeroAlxp 11.11.21

Sometimes, promotions of this kind are held. A model range of video cards is taken and so that it is better sold in boxes with video cards WHICH WERE RELEASED DURING THE PROMOTION PERIOD, a piece of paper is inserted (bill, check, well, kama, as it is more convenient to call it), on which such a game activation code is written.
If you bought the game before the promotion started and the box with the game does not say that it fell under the promotion, then YOU ARE IN SPAN.
If you want a game, go to the store now and see what is written on the box with the video card. You can be sold a card from a warehouse, which has been lying there for a long time and gathering dust, and there is no sign of your code there, because it was released a long time ago. These are the pies.

I remember when I bought cards for a long time, there were such coupons for different games. And Lara Croft had a game there and even a coupon for the second half was when it just appeared :) But I did not activate these coupons then, because passed those games a long time ago and did not bother that this is a license.

K
Krrrva 11.11.21

PeroAlxp
I'm interested in exactly how to fill in the items on the Nvidia website since the activation date has been moved on the asus website. I know about everything, your text is generally about another shas, ​​I did not even understand what you wrote. Back in 2014, I took the card and activated 3 games for free, the last one was a new tomb rider.

B
Blood suslik 11.11.21

Lisstoman
There is a code on the check, it starts with BP-12345678, like this, you register the card on their website and wait for the code for the promotion to be thrown.

L
Lisstoman 11.11.21

Blood Suslik
PSU is there, but this code is not required. So they answered me in msi support, and nvidia just rejected the letter due to invalid data)

Q
Quantum89 11.11.21

I think that those who nowadays take vidyashki such as 970, 980 and even more so 980 TI should not bother for some kind of 2K to buy their own game)))

v
varw 11.11.21

Rusik,
how is my gtx 980?

B
Blood suslik 11.11.21

Lisstoman
Maybe you bought the card a long time ago, or already received a game on it. I got MGS5 back in the summer.

B
Blood suslik 11.11.21

Lisstoman
I just registered a map on Nvidia again (it suddenly fails) and everything is fine there.

m
mckenzie126 11.11.21

there for each store its own way of filling, somewhere you enter the serial number, somewhere the check number.

K
Krrrva 11.11.21

varw
http://www.playground.ru/blogs/rise_of_the_tomb_raider/poluchaem_rise_of_the_tomb_raider_na_halyavu_dlya_obladatelej_top_videokart-178886/

L
Lisstoman 11.11.21

Blood Suslik I
bought the card on February 19)

v
varw 11.11.21

Rusik
and if I bought a code last year in December, what should I do?

K
Krrrva 11.11.21

varw
should actually be. I bought 970 at the end of 2014

v
varw 11.11.21

Rusik
and if on the package I just don't want to get a video card?

A
AntonSAE 11.11.21

the promotion is carried out only for the Asia Pacific only region