3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
-
-ManiaK- 11.11.21 09:55 pm

Problem with displaying all terminals and pipboy (Fallout: New Vegas)

Help, it's impossible to play, where to dig? I suspect that this is some of the mods, but how to fix it?

screenshots of the

list of mods installed
[X] FalloutNV.esm
[X] DeadMoney.esm
[X] HonestHearts.esm
[X] OldWorldBlues.esm
[X] LonesomeRoad.esm
[X] GunRunnersArsenal.esm
[X] ClassicPack.esm
[X] MercenaryPack.esm
[X] TribalPack.esm
[X] CaravanPack.esm
[X] MikotoBeauty.esm
[X] bselizabeth.esm
[X] NVWillow.esp
[X] RHKGilbertCompanion.esm
[X] UWHNV-Core.esm
[X] Project Nevada - Core.esm
[X] Project Nevada - Equipment.esm
[X] Project Nevada - Rebalance.esp
[X] Project Nevada - Cyberware.esp
[X] FalloutNV_lang.esp
[X] ClassicPack_lang.esp
[X] MercenaryPack_lang.esp
[X] TribalPack_lang.esp
[X] CaravanPack_lang.esp
[X] DeadMoney_lang.esp
[X] Old esp
[X] HonestHearts_lang.esp
[X] MegaContainer.esp
[X] LonesomeRoad_lang.esp
[X] GunRunnersArsenal_lang.esp
[X] Project Nevada - Honest Hearts.esp
[X] Project Nevada - Old World Blues.esp
[] Project Nevada - Old World Blues (No Cyberware) .esp
[] Project Nevada - Dead Money.esp
[X] Project Nevada - Lonesome Road.esp
[X] Project Nevada - Dead Money (Rebalance) .esp
[X] Project Nevada - Gun Runners 'Arsenal (Rebalance) .esp
[] Project Nevada - Gun Runners' Arsenal.esp
[X] FreeplayafterMQNVv1_6.esp
[X] Realistic_Repair_NV.esp
[X] Exciters SIG SG552C II.esp
[X] FN FAL.esp
[X] SR556.esp
[X] HKUSP45.esp
[X] M40a5.esp
[X] L96.esp
[X] B92FS.esp
[X] WA2000.esp
[X] TGsArmorCollectionVegas.esp
[] UWHNV- Addon-Time for Bed NV.esp
[X] UWHNV-Addon-DLC.esp
[X] UWHNV-Addon-GRA.esp
[X] UWHNV-Addon-FollowerHome.esp
[X] A Better Cass.esp
[X] A Better Cass - Rearmed M1911.esp
[X] NCR_Woodland.esp
[X] JillBSAA_Rus.esp
[X] gannon redesigned.esp
[X] BooneFaceRemake.esp
[X] A Better Veronica.esp
[X] Followers Ready To Fight - Unlimited Companions.esp
[X] Rin.esp
[] MikotoBeauty.esp
[X] 1CazyTestEsp.esp
[X] DK Caucasians.esp
[X] DKHair.esp
[X] Holster Gear.esp
[X] Readius_NV.esp
[X] The Mod Configuration Menu.esp
33 Comments
Sort by:
L
Lord Turbodestructor 11.11.21

It's hard to say, for mods like nothing, try using the Loot program.

L

-ManiaK- Is
there any ENB?

-
-ManiaK- 11.11.21

Dangerous67
no, I don't use it at all.
and what kind of "Loot"?

s
strelok312 11.11.21

-ManiaK-
This is a mod, download another repack better, otherwise this may not be the only problem

L

-ManiaK-
Well, a program for sorting mods, etc. She may show you what is in conflict

-
-ManiaK- 11.11.21

strelok312
I have a license, and I have already regretted money more than once.
Dangerous67
thanks. I'll try now

A
Aenmutus 11.11.21

-ManiaK- Your
hands are not from your shoulders, you regretted money ... I have a face, about a hundred mods and no problems.

-
-ManiaK- 11.11.21

Aenmutus
I did not offend you, I have been licked since the release of the game, and such bugs pop up at different intervals that you will inevitably regret the money
about hundreds of mods and what's next? the game from one incompatible plug will stop working, be
smart the next time.

A
Aenmutus 11.11.21

-ManiaK-
I am clever out loud, because the clever will not deliver the "incompatible plug-in". If you stupidly throw everything into Data, and then ask for help - yes, perhaps I'll be clever aloud.
You need to bet in turn, each time checking what's wrong with the game, because in case of a problem, you immediately understand where the problem is coming from.

-
-ManiaK- 11.11.21

Aenmutus
can you take a walk in an erotic walk? each plugin was already checked before, I hadn't downloaded anything new for a long time, and everything worked. and I will repeat to you again: be smart in silence. while useful, in your stream of words, nothing flashed.
of the "new" only the Nevada project, but the game was tested with it beforehand.

PS: the loot did not see any conflicts, the order remained practically unchanged, there was no result.

B
BlackJack 99 11.11.21

-ManiaK-
Disable all mods and check if the problem persists, then the problem is in the game itself. If the problem disappears, start connecting the mods one by one.

-
-ManiaK- 11.11.21

Merys
mods are not only plugins, and it takes too long to unroot the files separately to achieve the result. without plugins it's the same.
I take it down and install it on a new one. I will check the compatibility of each individual mod with Nevada manually and describe the result here.

A
Aenmutus 11.11.21

-ManiaK-
Yeah, it broke itself. You checked everything, put it in turn, but it took and broke. Send, what.

-
-ManiaK- 11.11.21

Aenmutus
itself does not break anything, but the steam updates, the latter for sure, do not allow Vegas to start with discrete video, if you run it through it, it works fine. here explain where I in this case showed "hands not from the shoulders"
for the future, either give out useful information, or be silent.

L

-ManiaK-
You can of course try the Boss, but navryatli already. Perhaps you will have to reinstall, and if this is a license, then there should be no problems with reinstalling. And reinstall everything. Try also uninstalling Fallout and FalloutPerfs to re-configure them.

-
-ManiaK- 11.11.21

Dangerous67
has already reinstalled, and I'm sitting here checking the compatibility of everything I installed with Nevada, so far it is successful.

g
gmh4589 11.11.21

-ManiaK-
I have a discreet video, steam version of New Vegas, and everything works great, and at ultra settings.
As for the codes, I can say that the problem is definitely not Project Nevada, if only it can conflict with any of the mods.
And I must say, the glitches are strange. This can be either because of the ENB, or because of mods on the interface.

L

gmh4589
I asked already, about ENB he said that he does not use

s
strelok312 11.11.21

-ManiaK-
Strange you, I thought you had a pirate with a bunch of mods, I liked the original, great toy and nothing

B
Bearhunt 11.11.21

I will not be original: mods are always crap, they conflict, both with the game and with each other. To solve the problem: turn off everything except the main ones, such as the caravan pack and I don't remember there yet - like 7 or 9, then add those that interest you. You can try disconnecting one at a time. What for me - blow the game to hell, put in a normal repack, at least from the mechanics, and if it is very tight: put a couple of mods that: A) - you are really interested; B) - before installing, read the reviews for these mods - many of them are slag, and sludge, and hemorrhoids.