3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
-
-ManiaK- 11.11.21 09:55 pm

Problem with displaying all terminals and pipboy (Fallout: New Vegas)

Help, it's impossible to play, where to dig? I suspect that this is some of the mods, but how to fix it?

screenshots of the

list of mods installed
[X] FalloutNV.esm
[X] DeadMoney.esm
[X] HonestHearts.esm
[X] OldWorldBlues.esm
[X] LonesomeRoad.esm
[X] GunRunnersArsenal.esm
[X] ClassicPack.esm
[X] MercenaryPack.esm
[X] TribalPack.esm
[X] CaravanPack.esm
[X] MikotoBeauty.esm
[X] bselizabeth.esm
[X] NVWillow.esp
[X] RHKGilbertCompanion.esm
[X] UWHNV-Core.esm
[X] Project Nevada - Core.esm
[X] Project Nevada - Equipment.esm
[X] Project Nevada - Rebalance.esp
[X] Project Nevada - Cyberware.esp
[X] FalloutNV_lang.esp
[X] ClassicPack_lang.esp
[X] MercenaryPack_lang.esp
[X] TribalPack_lang.esp
[X] CaravanPack_lang.esp
[X] DeadMoney_lang.esp
[X] Old esp
[X] HonestHearts_lang.esp
[X] MegaContainer.esp
[X] LonesomeRoad_lang.esp
[X] GunRunnersArsenal_lang.esp
[X] Project Nevada - Honest Hearts.esp
[X] Project Nevada - Old World Blues.esp
[] Project Nevada - Old World Blues (No Cyberware) .esp
[] Project Nevada - Dead Money.esp
[X] Project Nevada - Lonesome Road.esp
[X] Project Nevada - Dead Money (Rebalance) .esp
[X] Project Nevada - Gun Runners 'Arsenal (Rebalance) .esp
[] Project Nevada - Gun Runners' Arsenal.esp
[X] FreeplayafterMQNVv1_6.esp
[X] Realistic_Repair_NV.esp
[X] Exciters SIG SG552C II.esp
[X] FN FAL.esp
[X] SR556.esp
[X] HKUSP45.esp
[X] M40a5.esp
[X] L96.esp
[X] B92FS.esp
[X] WA2000.esp
[X] TGsArmorCollectionVegas.esp
[] UWHNV- Addon-Time for Bed NV.esp
[X] UWHNV-Addon-DLC.esp
[X] UWHNV-Addon-GRA.esp
[X] UWHNV-Addon-FollowerHome.esp
[X] A Better Cass.esp
[X] A Better Cass - Rearmed M1911.esp
[X] NCR_Woodland.esp
[X] JillBSAA_Rus.esp
[X] gannon redesigned.esp
[X] BooneFaceRemake.esp
[X] A Better Veronica.esp
[X] Followers Ready To Fight - Unlimited Companions.esp
[X] Rin.esp
[] MikotoBeauty.esp
[X] 1CazyTestEsp.esp
[X] DK Caucasians.esp
[X] DKHair.esp
[X] Holster Gear.esp
[X] Readius_NV.esp
[X] The Mod Configuration Menu.esp
33 Comments
Sort by:
-
-ManiaK- 11.11.21

Bearhunt
about mods, I always put only what I'm interested in, I just wanted to add nevada, and this crap appeared, now I seem to have found what kind of mod, it remains to be convinced of this.

strelok312
I liked the original when I played it for the first time) I did not master it then, and I periodically break it, but every time what thread of hemorrhoids comes up, and even without mods.
gmh4589
I also thought right away, but the problem is that there are no interface mods as such, and I don’t use it.
about vidyahu, I put it in compulsory so that it works with nvidia, but when it starts it automatically sets high and except for intel xd3000 there is no choice, and the problem is widespread, as I understand it, judging by the abundance of topics on the Steam forum

-
-ManiaK- 11.11.21

Experimentally, I found out that the problem is not in any particular mod, but in their number, I added six obviously working mods and an ambush appears, it is treated only by reinstalling, removing the mod after which a bug appeared does not solve the problem.
some kind of crap, the mods are not interface and generally small types of realistic repair: added - turned on - launched - saw a glitch - removed the mod - the glitch remained ...
PS: laptop lenovo, i3 2370 - 2.4 / 8gb RAM / intel hd3000 + nvidia gt 630 m all this is running Win 10 (there is a small suspicion that it is in her, but on 7ke the fallch also buggy)

s
strelok312 11.11.21

-ManiaK-
Well, sometimes there is some kind of garbage in the original, but I liked the toy so much that I went through the whole game and all the additions))

g
gmh4589 11.11.21

-ManiaK-
I tried to google mods from the list of installed ones, and immediately found that UWHNV often causes glitches, but the truth is of a slightly different nature (I did not go into details).
Also check if there are mods in which the data (textures, models) are contained not in archives but in folders. They can replace existing textures and thus cause glitches.
Glitches are also possible if the game does not see the external video card, and Intel HD often has strange glitches with games (I have a discrete AMD, so there is no such problem). This can be fixed by right-clicking on FalloutNV.exe and there in the settings select which video to launch with.

-
-ManiaK- 11.11.21

gmh4589,
as I already wrote, forcibly launch does not work until it is launched through NVSE, when a glitch appears, the discrete video works, I checked it.
UWHNV, it's not about it for sure, a glitch appeared when checking even before it was added.
Regarding retexturing, a glitch appeared with a mod for pipboy icons, then without it with a realistic repire, then with a new Veronica (only esp), reinstalled 12 times per night. and always ended with 1 and the same result. right now I'm checking without nevada, maybe she doesn't want to work with my

UPD config : it's not in nevada, and it's not in fashion at all, it's a distribution kit or a computer. because now, without mods at all, the same glitch.
download the repack, check it on it.

g
gmh4589 11.11.21

-ManiaK-
It is unlikely that the repack will help, then it’s more likely in the computer, perhaps in the drivers, and not in the hardware.

-
-ManiaK- 11.11.21

gmh4589
oddly enough, but so far everything works ... so buy licensed games after this.

UPD: the glitch also appeared on the repack, but more predictably, when disabled, invalidation disappears, I check the list of invalid files, gradually adding lines to it.
licenses on Steam would not work, because the invalidation did not work, and the glitch was removed on the repack.

UPD: the glitch is eradicated, in the TGsArmorCollectionVegas.esp mod there are two files screen.dds and screen_n.dds, well, it is clear that this is the texture of something, but the game picked up the texture on all screens.

g
gmh4589 11.11.21

-ManiaK-
In this case, the problem is not in the license or repack, but in the buggy fashion.
I almost always, when I put mods in which the files are in folders, and not in BSA archives, I put them in the archive. It's easier to remove the mod later. And the installation is easier. Fallout Mod Manager is very convenient for these purposes. It packs and unpacks both Fallout (3rd and New Vegas) and TES (Oblivion and Skyrim) archives.

-
-ManiaK- 11.11.21

gmh4589
this is useful, but in my case it wouldn't work, I deleted two textures, and the mod works fine and the glitch is not noticed.
and by itself it is not buggy, it gives a bug in an incomprehensible way, only in conjunction with several mods, BUT which ones, xs, because it works once with some mods, reinstalled with the same set, does not work anymore ... I suspect that the last build of 10 (I use tekprevyu) buggy =) even the firewood on the video is plugged in, and in general the computer dulls compared to the previous build.
and the license did not even give an opportunity to find out the reason, on pirates deleting the ArchiveInvalidation.txt file yielded a result, on litsuha - no.
I always do invalidation after each mod, and this mod does not create problems immediately after installation, it is usually one of the first to put it, I have been playing with it for a long time.

v
vip_ShadowShooT 11.11.21

Psss, boy, wanna tell you a secret? There is a long time ago such a project as Fallout New Vegas - SFW, google it, look, play. There, in the "modules" contains almost all interesting mods from, for example, the site Modgames. And at the same time, all are fully optimized for each other. Since the site has a Bug-Tracker on which users post certain bugs and they are immediately corrected by the creators of SFW.
http://falcon-lair.com/page/index.html - off site of the SFW project.
PS Putting mods "separately" by pumping what you want is pointless, since many mods are not friends with each other and in order to make them be friends, you need to have experience working with mods. Even texture mods must be set wisely so that there are no troubles like yours.
PSS Usually the ArchiveInvalidation.txt file contains paths to textures, for a program like ArchiveInvalidation, sometimes it does not see some textures, such as icons on the map, so an ArchiveInvalidation.txt file is created to specify the path to these textures. You shouldn't have deleted it, you had to go into it and see what was there, maybe there were "necessary" paths to some textures, and you just deleted it. As a result, purple textures can come out. You just had to go into it and delete unnecessary lines to the texture paths.
PSSS 10ka is a very very very very very very very very raw thing and I even think that they will not bring it to mind. The best option is 7ka, time-tested. Although I have been using the 8th already figs knows how many years and do not experience any problems at all. I don’t know why you go to raw food and shout "I have problems there, I have problems here."

g
gmh4589 11.11.21

-ManiaK-
This is because New Vegas itself sucks textures from the folder with them. And ArchiveInvalidation is made to control this process, and to allow some non-loadable textures. However, I don’t know why you came across a repack that doesn’t do it. Perhaps it had some old version of the game in it, or something. In my opinion, older versions did not load textures and models from folders.

d
doloren600 11.11.21

in short, I had a similar problem, you have a mod for pip fight, in general, disable the plug for pip fight and make the files invalid through the Loot program

-
-ManiaK- 11.11.21

doloren600
mod for pip battle was put in order to eliminate the bug, I thought there was a jamb, there is a glitch without it)
vip_ShadowShooT
You just had to go into it and delete unnecessary lines to the texture paths. - that's exactly what I did.
There is a long time ago such a project as Fallout New Vegas - SFW, google it, look, play. - I will have time to see, the weekend is over, the working week has begun = (
10ka is very very very very very very very very raw - I agree, but it still works without a single blue blue screen and dead frieze, unlike 7ka, time-tested., Which I can not even look at without tears, because my laptop under it did not develop its capabilities, the same ill-fated GTA4 at 7ke 14-26fps, at 10k 30-40fps (later limited to 30 for stability). and in general I was sitting on the line if I didn't want to play =)
PS: I use the 10th with the first preview of the builds, and I still use the English version, because
I'm already used to it) I don't know why you even climb on raw foods and shout "I have problems there , I have a problem here. " - well, someone should be the first to feel all the delights of new yet unseen bugs. =)
especially since they gave a licensed operating system for free.
PPP: I also used the seven according to the same scheme from the first builds, but after the release, they said buy, and I had to pirate) and then they talked about it just like you (and many others) now about the ten. and in the end, the unanimous decision was: "vista feces, xp pension, 7ka drives", I even foresee what will happen next: 7ka norms, but old already, 8ka - unoptimized feces, 10ka - weigh, and approximately so it will be, because it it was already like that, only with the 7th.
gmh4589
old versions did not load textures and models from folders. - Steam license behaves like this with me. xs why.