3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
AUSAR 11.11.21 10:08 pm

The end of the game and what, is that all, so little in 7 years? (Fallout 4)

I completed the entire game with the Minutemans. It turned out to be very short: you just first look for an institute and a son, and then choose a faction. For example Minutemans: won the castle, repulsed the attack of synths, got into the institute, mined, detonated, END of the game. Tell me what can I do next? I've talked to little Sean and give him all the trash, some say to find the scientists of the institute. So tell me what else is interesting after passing the game?
22 Comments
Sort by:
W
Wild rider 11.11.21

Hirok
"Not with factions, which are guilds, but with the parties to the civil war)"
The parties to the civil war are different factions) Guilds - ie factions by specializations / skills is another question, they are not in the fallout at all.

"The approach may be different, but the content does not change much)"
Well, in which games does this content change a lot? I know only one such 3D game (however, there is something to cling to), but this game is without an open world.

intolerable
"I now can not remember a single worthwhile task from Skyrim"
Quests of the Daedra.

"but for your plan that folich 4 that skyrim is quite a normal game"
Not really, TEC remained at about the same level, but in the fall the role-playing system was cut even in comparison with the third part. Those. Of all the skills, only charisma somehow helps in the non-force method of passing.

i
intolerable 11.11.21

Wild Rider yeah You just said about the Daedra, you remembered only for the molag bug. Sheogarat is empty. here in Oblivion I just liked the addition. islands of madness. the kingdom of Sheogarat. it was a lot of fun there. who else is there. hunter. not really. to carry a beam of light is not very good. everywhere is stupid cleaning of premises. for the spider was generally lost in memories.
more or less that in Skyrim I liked this add-on with the island. where the morrowind slice was. that's all.
and the fact that the folch was cut. Well, it's natural. I'm not even worried about this. as soon as it was transferred from isometric to 3D. much has lost its meaning. before the release of 3 foluch, I imagined something like divinti origins on the schedule. and in the style of Folych 2. there would be a role-playing one that makes full sense. and the spirit was easier to embody. and work harder on the plot and tasks. but expectations were not met.
and so. wait for norms of role-playing from a shooter. Do not know. there is also enough for shooting. it seems to me no sense to overload.