3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
AUSAR 11.11.21 10:08 pm

The end of the game and what, is that all, so little in 7 years? (Fallout 4)

I completed the entire game with the Minutemans. It turned out to be very short: you just first look for an institute and a son, and then choose a faction. For example Minutemans: won the castle, repulsed the attack of synths, got into the institute, mined, detonated, END of the game. Tell me what can I do next? I've talked to little Sean and give him all the trash, some say to find the scientists of the institute. So tell me what else is interesting after passing the game?
22 Comments
Sort by:
A
AUSAR 11.11.21

Honestly, 7 years with Fallout 3 and the game has become even LESS than Fallout 3 in terms of playthrough and hours spent. Only the world was washed down with cute and ah yes, that's enough for you

G
Gutsz 11.11.21

http://www.playground.ru/wiki/fallout_4/walkthrough/main_quests/
Play as other factions. Minutemen are the shortest

S
Solidar 11.11.21

game rotten, developed focused on children who love to build. Minecraft addiction to eat it. So entertain yourself, heh ..

i
intolerable 11.11.21

AUSAR
travel the world. complete a bunch of tasks. what the plot did does not mean that there is nothing more to do there.
in the game 230 hours. and that has not yet opened.

E
EvgenyDMT 11.11.21

AUSAR
Oh, you went through the game, well, you are a quickie ... I'm still going through.

D
Desode 11.11.21

intolerable
What are these quests? Bring me that for 200 caps or clear the area for 150? For 150 hours, I opened everything I could and there are only a couple of quests as such, everything else is at the MMO level

B
Black daimond 11.11.21

You go through all the remaining quests, rebuild the settlers' bases and wait for the DLC. And they should come out every month, at least the first

z
zdanu4 11.11.21

I gave up playing because the game began to resemble daily quests in some MMO - bring it or clean it up. very rarely came across suitable quests. the game is rotten, which is very sad (((((

i
intolerable 11.11.21

Desode
by and large ALL tasks are reduced to such a primitive in ALL games. But if you look at it roughly, but if you read it carefully and look around, you can find a lot of interesting things, did you get other assignments from Nick Valentan? after I went through the plot with him. I found several holotapes that give assignments, there are also notes and posters, somewhere in the swamps I came across an inscription on the wall, which also gave the assignment.

H
Hirok 11.11.21

The approach to the implementation of factions had to be taken from the Elder Scrolls, where the faction quest lines and the main quest line did not intersect.

B
BioGen 11.11.21

zdanu4
Exactly, it gets boring over time - it's better not to play for a long time

W
Wild rider 11.11.21

AUSAR
Load the old save and choose the other side of the conflict. The Minutemen are the most boring faction in the game. Well, just run around the world, completing side effects, until you get bored. This is the only thing I can advise.

"Honestly, 7 years with Fallout 3 and the game has become even LESS than Fallout 3 in terms of playthrough and hours spent."
If you look at the minequest in The Elder Scrolls, then there is a regression. As much as I love Skyrim, but in Morrowind the plot is both longer and more interesting. It's a shame that Besezda is so lazy now when creating games.

Hirok
It is not necessary when they intersect - it is better, i.e. replayability increases (as in the same New Vegas).

A
AUSAR 11.11.21

Wild Rider,
I wrote everything in a hurry and don't make me look like an idiot. Fallout 4 is indeed shorter than all the other Bethesda games. Even the DLC from Fallout 3 / New Vegas, in my opinion, is longer and more interesting.

H
Hirok 11.11.21

Wild Rider
Oh, awesome replay value)
Kill / save Kimball. Kill / Save Caesar.))

H
Hirok 11.11.21

AUSAR

D
Desode 11.11.21

intolerable
NV and Skyrim 2 last RPGs that I went through with pleasure and I don't remember the quests that boil down to bring or clean up. Falaut 4 rotten in the quest plans is stupid to deny and 2-3 quests will not change this ..... Yes, I went through all the quests that I could find myself and on YouTube (supposedly secret), most of them, for example, about a submarine or about a trader who trades in mutants takes 1-3 minutes and is simply not remembered.

W
Wild rider 11.11.21

AUSAR
"I wrote everything in a hurry and don't make me look like an idiot."
And there was no thought ... I agreed with your thesis and supplemented it by comparing the TEC games with each other.

Hirok
Well, the approach to all this is different, depending on the choice (NCR, Legion, House or Vegas independence)
By the way, in TES, minequest does intersect with faction quests: council on High Hrothgar (Skyrim), and quests of Great Houses (Morrowind).

A
AUSAR 11.11.21

Wild Rider is
nice. Now I understand

i
intolerable 11.11.21

Desode hmm
. )) I can't remember a single worthwhile task from Skyrim. did and forgot. no kidding. I couldn't even get through to the end. Alduin flies somewhere. very boring.
in TEC the best game was Morrowind. that's where it was impossible to come off.
and in folch the best part was 2.
and wait for something from games where the emphasis on graphics, I do not see the point.
and for your plan that folich 4 that skyrim is quite a normal game. not a masterpiece, but you can play normally, of course.

H
Hirok 11.11.21

Wild Rider
Not with factions that are guilds, but with the parties to the civil war)
The approach may be different, and the content does not change much)