3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
p
puhovik 10.09.19 07:27 am

Have you dreamed of becoming a hero video games?

I don't know why I started this thread just wonder what she will be popular ...n uctor speak..somebody would like to become a character in some sort of toy..or even to live in the world of video games?
36 Comments
Sort by:
D
DxPC 10.09.19

puhovik
Supposedly the game is about me?
Behold I present the story :
ORIGINAL RPG with an original and interesting plot. Supposedly the game is great zapryanova of acquarica of zapryanova Ukrainian town. Who tills the factory for $200 a month. And they feed the wife and kid (thank God there are parents). In it You will be able to play the role of a Bespectacled man, and his Druganov Caratasca and Pushkin. Meet with lots of COLORFUL MEMORABLE and (most importantly) a VARIETY of NPCs: the Wife (the main source of quests), Daughter (girl 2 years), Parents of 4 things (the wife, they also have), Friends and acquaintances (perhaps the passage in the composition of a batch of several players), Chief (chief), Chief (chief, but not so important), Boss (direct supervisor, by the way the most COLORFUL and MEMORABLE character), as well as comrades and colleagues. The plot of the game is life GG. In the game everything is possible! You can score a job, wife, friends and pastrami, th will be released. GG can develop to unprecedented heights (for example to make him President, I do not care which one). And can easy to get drunk of vodka (Yes! and this provided!) and cutting all with an axe. The possibility of a network game.

As soon as you find a developer, tell me. I want to voice GG.

p
puhovik 10.09.19

cool wrote.the current I was referring to the character of the existing game..

M
Marked_One 10.09.19

Dreamed of becoming the 47th

X
Xandee 10.09.19

Yes! The hero of the game Silent Hill and where's my rusty pipe)))

R
ReDoX 10.09.19

Honestly no ...

U
Ultramarine41 10.09.19

I would like to become a hero Wow Burning Crusade

N
Nolak 10.09.19

I would either be the Prince or Altair

-
--Vadimych-- 10.09.19

And I want to live in reality))

M
Master TcHiPsA 10.09.19

Nipik to do

A
Alex Fireman 10.09.19

Of course, the hero of my favorite games Gothic

D
Dr.Santexnik 10.09.19

Want to be the coolest plumber Mario, but alas I'm just a plumber...

M
Mad Butcher 10.09.19

Thank you, me and reality are satisfied.

m
master of ligth spirit 10.09.19

Consistency to be in the Star Wars universe

N
Nemezis 10.09.19

If you get to be in the game, I want to join the squad S. T. A. R. S.! And personally kick some Nemesis butt! That would be extreme!

You can go to silent hill's interesting to see monsters of his own soul. Not the fact the truth is that get back. )))

You can still become a Hitman - damn stylish dude! And cool!

But the soldiers of the S. T. A. R. S. is still better!

Everything else is garbage )))

C
Chiter v Zakone 10.09.19

Of course I dreamed (dream),the dream of becoming Ficarem Sam (Splinter cell),or blazon Sharpe (corsairs 3)...

h
human 10.09.19

No, I did not.

N
Nemezis 10.09.19

to reality suits and nefig to do, there is no dream

WHAT YOU ARE BORING!

B
BL00D777 10.09.19

Yes

p
puhovik 10.09.19

and unless nobody wants coming home from work, to relieve stress to run across the expanses of a STALKER, or spend time with pretty girls from a game?

S
Shadowmere 10.09.19

it would be cool to run through the plains of oblivion...I....clafiry...romance!)))))))