3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
p
puhovik 10.09.19 07:27 am

Have you dreamed of becoming a hero video games?

I don't know why I started this thread just wonder what she will be popular ...n uctor speak..somebody would like to become a character in some sort of toy..or even to live in the world of video games?
36 Comments
Sort by:
E
Engell 10.09.19

Never dreamed of, but with the proper level of luck and lack of brains of the politicians we all could be in a domestic likeness of my beloved Fallout ) In this case should prepare a first aid kit, the costume of radiation protection, tools, food, and 12th saiga with buckshot knitted ))

T
TomatoZz 10.09.19

sonic or Mario, cool probably to be pacman

T
Theon 10.09.19

Of course.The hero of the thread Actionа

Z
ZoZo_036 10.09.19

To pouchastvovat in the bloody competition of Unreal Tournament...

A
Ankuzya 10.09.19

A glavgeroy of Morrowind... nice to still be in this world... mmm...
Or Dante from DMC 3. Hewing any monstryatinu hot dogs/wieners/sausages and other meat products (to Morro identity apply =)). And sword what!.. The dream of a lifetime! (not kidding)
Um... Harry Potter ^_^ to fly enough. And come to developers to talk on the DIN series...)
The tails in the Sonic games =) this is where the cute fluffy red creature =)
And probably something from an RPG... only this genre creates an atmosphere in which I would like to live.

Z
ZAp41 10.09.19

OOOO YES, I'd like to become the hero EROTIC video games

D
Donald Tornado 10.09.19

And I would Megaerotica

T
Tot samyy sukin syn 10.09.19

Yes! The hero of the game Silent Hill and where's my rusty pipe)))

That's the thing!!!!!!

s
severnyy alkogolik 10.09.19

Hmm...I Saw the topic and thought maybe I would like to be at liberty from generation GTA III?I don't care that you hate the fact that I raise the subject,which is ALMOST 8 years old!

A
Anderby 10.09.19

I high?

M
MunchkiN 616 10.09.19

also, I wanted to personally wander in ragtime year fashion in magic it
but he would play Poconos did not want to be. beat shoot his bite he gets on wisky - like that it voschem.

w
wife Cheshire Cat 10.09.19

Never thought about it. But after I read Lukyanenko"the Maze of reflections, and then tried a virtual reality helmet Oculus rift, I am very interested in the 3D world. But only to wander through the beautiful worlds or real places (other countries, museums, etc.)

[
[Denis Aleksandrovich] 10.09.19

I'm a little on the other dreamed.On the 3D slam with a chair and a bunch of sensors.To plunge into the virtual reality Zone, a Stalker with a clear grafham and physics

W
William Bigkartoshkafri N 10.09.19

No, I did not. One of the functions of games to allow the player to survive situations that are dangerous to life, without real risk to life. That is why there are all sorts of sports simulators, simulation Board games - totally unnecessary for normal people shit.

E
Eliry 10.09.19

I think few of those who played in these games are NOT dreamed of. Although this dream of a different order than those about the car or a new console. Really probably nobody would want, even with the condition of the healing potions and other items. Imagine death from hitting the Orc maul... Brrr...

P
Pecos_Bill_2.0 10.09.19

To be a hero though and dreamed, but do not know how to present it. To be a hero is dangerous, always have to fight and fight. I remember wanted to be a cowboy, Call of Juarez, then Witcher Geralt, then the hero of Gothic 3, then Depakinom from Skyrim, and then all of them at once. But, to be these characters is dangerous, so I just want to live in any game world. Itself would like to live or in the Wild West or fantasy universe of middle-earth or Nirn.