3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Rock8 11.11.21 10:12 pm

License or Pirate (Far Cry: Primal)

As for me, I will definitely buy this game because it's mine, I've been waiting for this game all my life. Write your comments about whether you will buy or download from torrents and why why, etc. :))))
68 Comments
Sort by:
x
x [GAMER] x 11.11.21

Naturally, a pirate. I hope Yubiki will not follow in the footsteps of any narrow-minded developers and will not put Denuvo there.

P
Putnik_Dirar 11.11.21

Well, I don’t know, I don’t know .. I’m looking forward to the game too. Only if they just changed the scenery from the 4th part, it will be a shame. And I also like the theme of the Stone Age, mammoths. For now, I still intend to spend money on it, but it will be seen closer to the release.

S
Slava74oren 11.11.21

I really want to buy this game, but we have two assholes in our Duma who are pushing the law on taxes from foreign stores, like Steam and Yupley, and Yubiks have sky-high prices for games anyway and will now be even more expensive. This is where you think about torrent editing ..

A
AleHrom 11.11.21

Naturally torrent-edition. It will have a bunch of bugs after the release.

M
MudrichenkO 11.11.21

The pirate does not want to spend money on one more yogh, part 4 was tin and this too

R
Red barels 11.11.21

Denuvo

E
Evgeny Telminov 11.11.21

Closer to the release it will be seen)
Although, most likely, beta tests will be for which it will be more clear what is what))

B
Bard Buttercup 11.11.21

License only. All parts of the FC (except for the very first one) always took litsuhi

G
GDFrost1.4 11.11.21

Pirate, because this is not Far Edge.

V
Vladislav Rudskoy 11.11.21

Pirate. Why pay to play if you can play for free.

x
x [GAMER] x 11.11.21

invalid dok
Proof?

a
ajax007 11.11.21

x [GAMER] x
ubisoft is unlikely to put denuvo, they understand that there is no point in this protection as from a goat of milk, who wants to buy, who spins, there are no complaints about ubisoft at all (except for optimization), assassin's creed unity and syndicate came out quite good, farcry 3.4 is the same, the same will happen with primal, it will pay off anyway, and primal 2 will also be released)

x
x [GAMER] x 11.11.21

ajax007
So I think so too. If they decided to put Denuvo on their games, they would have put it in Syndicate, but no. And in general, this is a very expensive pleasure, games with Denuvo can be counted on one hand. And Ubisoft doesn't have such masterpiece games to stuff them with all sorts of defenses. Steam authentication and Uplay Account Required will be enough for them.

M
MadHamsterHead 11.11.21

Did the PR director of Yubisoft create the topic?

S
Setesh 11.11.21

KRot1957
and what does it change? it's still a pirate, even after a year, even after 5, it won't change anything))

R
Rock8 11.11.21

Moderator delete the topic.

m
mcbrut 11.11.21

I'm not looking forward to the game

l
lens_88 11.11.21

Setesh
This changes the relevance of this forum topic ... for a year ... or 5.
... and yes, I have a pre-order.
p / s more dislikes to the god of dislikes.

H
Hellk666 11.11.21

license .... for you :). Since the game is denuvo. You will have to buy litsuha or have a rest :)
I won't play it at all

x
x [GAMER] x 11.11.21

Hellk666
Crack will come out someday anyway.