3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DeadliestPolecat 10.09.19 07:27 am

New design

Well done, made the menu a La cell Phones (which is only useful for mobile devices) and responsive design as there was no and no.
UPD: Oh, by the way, out of the 3 menu buttons that almost nobody used.
13 Comments
Sort by:
s
severnyy alkogolik 10.09.19

So what are you?Well, they changed the panel at the top and all.

D
Dzhonni Fest 10.09.19

YamyyYamyy
carmaker is detected.

D
Dr. Otto Wolfgang Ort-Mey 10.09.19

In General is fine, a little back became

D
Dzhonni Fest 10.09.19

YamyyYamyy
>> Now can't see the sheet of their comments directly with the pros or the cons!
Are you high or something? http://users.playground.ru/1255487/activity/

s
severnyy alkogolik 10.09.19

Now I noticed that the 3 strips are upstairs che was,I clicked,and there turns out to be me in 1 theme someone answered.

C
Chernyy Grifon 10.09.19

Unusual. And suddenly, Yes.

n
n2oezhik 10.09.19

The design has changed for the worse. Almost every month some updates that afraid of his insanity and all the more confusing in a series of these strange and useless tabs. Maybe for phone will be fine, but the full version of the site is suffering for it.

C
CaptainYakutia 10.09.19

ezhik23
But I like it.

W
William Bigkartoshkafri N 10.09.19

What new design? Nothing has changed much, only just a little prettier. What's wrong with that?

w
wife Cheshire Cat 10.09.19

Some global changes are not noticed. I have antibanner protection, so how was austere design, and left. The inability of citation of the message, all also sad.

L
Lightninggg 10.09.19

Happy with everything. Of course, Lanovoy old PG no, but now everything is working.

W
Wild Rider 10.09.19

William Bigkartoshkafri Niggerson
Here's an old global updates: http://img.playground.ru/images/2/5/chrome_2013-08-24_15-34-32-63.jpg
The screen profile, sorry, no, but on the same page before there was a lot of information about the user. And your old posts easy to find by opening the desired page.

But glad that some little changes on the website to improve its functionality, but I still have nostalgia for the old design, the sample of 2010-2011.

W
William Bigkartoshkafri N 10.09.19

Wild Rider
I know that used to have such a design. But its already 2 years no. Discussed also like the recent update.