3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
CIdH 11.11.21 10:16 pm

What is the most adequate faction in the fallout universe and why? (Fallout 4)

What is the most adequate faction in the fallout universe and why?
38 Comments
Sort by:
B
Boss_Timurchik 11.11.21

CIdH is
not present in this and the meaning is that everyone has death, lies and violence behind their backs

P
Prostouser 11.11.21

Brotherhood of Steel from Part 1. Pursuing true goals only by collecting technology and not getting into the world. They do not touch those who do not rattle with cool trickery, and they themselves do not play villainous heroes.

p
predator999 11.11.21

Minutemen. And if there was a possibility, then generally against everyone.

P
PIRAT69 11.11.21

against all .... cool faction. The first time I really hear it, but there is more than enough coolness !!!

p
predator999 11.11.21

Badfox1988
It's like the election of deputies used to be a line against everyone

R
Roma Carson 11.11.21

But what about the institute

377885207 11.11.21

Another very good faction is the Broken Hills Commonwealth. Everyone is accepted (except for the GG))), the lands are patrolled, the mine is served, the caravan, the justice system is present, they are equally tolerant of ghouls and mutants. Marcus approves again. You need to have a current of 10, otherwise the GG then itching in one place, but by mutual agreement))

C
Cucumber312 11.11.21

Neutrality. The most top-end "grouping".

H
Halagaz 11.11.21

what for to produce threads with the same name and meaning? there is such a long-standing topic and there are many opinions and reflections and discussions.
http://forums.playground.ru/fallout_4/walkthrough/skolko_fraktsij_v_fallout_4_kogo_vybrat-883223/

there are no adequate factions here. NO. Everyone has a stigma in the cannon.

H
Halagaz 11.11.21

broken hills goes under gg, and there it is great to build and use the machine.

G
Gufaka370 11.11.21

NCR, they are for peace.

S
Stanislav_Batkovich 11.11.21

They are all inadequate.

377885207 11.11.21

Halagaz
I have never seen this in Fallout 2. Perhaps you are wrong about something?

H
Halagaz 11.11.21

if about foul2, then I'm definitely wrong =) I'm talking about banker heal and foul4 =)

A
Artificial-Cat 11.11.21

I will die for the Enclave!

377885207 11.11.21

Halagaz
Well, that means for sure) I'm talking about the second)

S
Sergey Dobrovolsky 11.11.21

it hurts just to read how many comments there are from downs schoolchildren who have not seen any more than the 4th shit part

E
Eagle387 11.11.21

Boss_Timurchik
"false" is written with a soft sign at the end. Third declension, feminine

K
Kerry_Good 11.11.21

"Atomic cats" rule!))

P
PeroAlxp 11.11.21

After completing the game for all the factions, I began to dislike them all. Because each of them harbors hatred of any faction or type of creature.

Institute: Demands at the beginning to eliminate the subway, tk. the subway takes synths away from them and can undermine them from the inside. Then he demands to destroy the brotherhood of steel, tk. they don't like synths, because brotherhood only for the human race and also brotherhood will not allow the institution to develop, tk. will take technology and store it (but not use it).

Brotherhood of Steel. (I honestly loved them all the previous parts, but in the fourth one they made them too militant) They demand to destroy the subway first, tk. the subway helps synths, and synths are not human. The Brotherhood hates non-humans very much and believes that only humans should live on earth. Then he demands to destroy the institute itself, tk. the institution is a product of evil. (After completing all the tasks and listening to the dialogues, you understand that the brotherhood is just a bunch of fanatics, crazy people obsessed with the technologies of the past. They are not liberators at all. They simply destroy everyone and everything if they need to get technology to save.)

Subway: (I thought that this faction was normal, but it was not there). Eternally smiling Desdemona with a relaxed look asks to destroy the brotherhood. Because they prevent them from releasing synths. And she doesn't care that they are human, the main thing for her is to save synthetic people. Then they destroy the institute itself, blowing up the reactor there and freeing the synths there. What is most incomprehensible, if she loves synths so much and values ​​them, then why destroy what gives birth to them ??? (In my opinion, this is the stupidest and not consistent faction, well, they released the synths, they are sexless, well, they cannot reproduce, it became clear from some dialogues of people who discovered that they are actually synths, and they have families. Well, 30 will survive synths, but at what cost it was given. The destruction of people and scientists.)

Minutemen: (The most neutral faction on the one hand, but also stupid). If you want some kind of neutrality, then be for the minutemans. They will do whatever you tell them (this expresses their stupidity). You are their general, they do whatever you tell them. They don't give a damn about any race or creature. They simply destroy (come to the rescue in quotes) to those who ask them, whether you are a ghoul or a human or a super mutant or synth or a happy cockroach. They will help anyone who needs help. You told them the institute is bad, he and GG blew up the institute.

Raiders: Faction every man for himself. As it is said in the game - even though the raiders have a primitive team with control who is stronger and more important and primitive subordination to the strong. They are a scattered faction. You cannot join them, but you can simply become a raider and kill everyone to the right and to the left.

Atomic cats: Joined them, got their approval and a shirt with pants. Be glad of that too. This is where it all ends. Just be in cool power armor with cool stickers on it :)

Military. Shooters: Acting as mercenaries, for everyone in the game (except for the main player) for a fee. You cannot join them. Hostile to GG. They have a hierarchy of subordination by rank. But in fact they are well-armed raiders with a system of subordination. They are not for anyone and against everyone.