3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
i
iPSHiK 11.11.21 10:18 pm

Seeking a Friend for the End of the World (Tom Clancy's The Division)

The release is already so close ... Actually, that's why I think it's worth starting a search for comrades in arms for joint walks through the ruins of the glorious city of New York. Judging by the beta test, wandering around with someone is much more fun)) My nickname is in uplay iPSHiK. Add or write your own. Desirable speaking and more or less adequate))
53 Comments
Sort by:
A
Antonius2320 11.11.21

iPSHiK wrote:
iPSH
I will add, but two refused me to buy ((

N
N. Romanoff 11.11.21

Add. The first days I probably run solo, missions, craft, skills, abilities. It is necessary to understand everything. But the higher the level, the more difficult it is without a team, so add, at high levels we will be useful to each other.

V
ViRgiL__ 11.11.21

I'm also looking for someone to play with, but I'm looking for those who are ready to rush right from the start and not get out for the first day :))
Nick in uplay: ViRgiL.

i
iPSHiK 11.11.21

EX_ I seem to be planning from the start too) but what if, the holidays are the same))

V
ViRgiL__ 11.11.21

iPSHiK
True, I will order the game on steambuy, and there I will send the keys on the day of release, and I really hope that right from the start, and not in half a day ...

n
nominar 11.11.21

As at the wrong time, all the same the game comes out, I had to throw off a bunch of dough for a gift, so that on the eighth they would not touch it and let me play.

i
iPSHiK 11.11.21

EX_ I made a pre-order on the Buka) it generally says that there are 3 days before the release))

O
Oleg Bervinov 11.11.21

EX_ in the
middle of the week it won't be easy ...

K
Klinokol 11.11.21

The author of the topic is good, you can write the names of people here who do not have enough company to pass) handsome

S
Shadow_QZ 11.11.21

iPSHiK You
can add me. I do not promise not to climb straight out, but I will play often and for a long time. Nick in yupley- QwestQZ
In general, referring
http://users.playground.ru/tom_clancys_the_division/?sort=players
Toilets by the presence of an account
I added the guys from here
With a couple of sales on the beta crossed

F
FreddyOkDa 11.11.21

FreddyOkDa, add, I plan not to lick from the start until
19 years old)

D
DiAZ ... 11.11.21

My nickname on Uplay: ScReaM031, on Steam: scream0314 add

M
Mr. Claize 11.11.21

Who wants to run together from the start, add: Mr. Claize

G
GreatSif 11.11.21

Good topic to the author, respect !!!

P
PeroAlxp 11.11.21

iPSHiK
And you can add such a nickname to the PeroAlxp team everywhere.
That's just the actual question. I will then play in Steam.
And the game is also sold on Yuplei. They will work together with stim, well, the world will be one for all?

F
FreddyOkDa 11.11.21

PeroAlxp
The game will still be linked to the uplay account

P
PeroAlxp 11.11.21

This I know, I played beta. Well, all the same it became interesting. Because Developers can introduce another authorization system into Steam (for example, Yupley) just to give people access to the system (like a license authorization), and the worlds will be different, because Steam does not contact Yuplei as servers. As if for steam your server and there you will see only Steam's friends, on yupley your servers with your friends.

Because of this garbage, I did not buy a key for yupley for 3k rubles, but bought it on incentive for 3600. everywhere in the net they write that the key cannot be activated in the incentive. And this led me to think that yupley is used by Steam simply as a license authorization system, as protection against hacked versions (such as UAC).

i
iPSHiK 11.11.21

PeroAlxp
it will be very strange)) if they do it)

S
Setesh 11.11.21

PeroAlxp
all Yubisoft games on Steam use YUPLEY servers

P
PeroAlxp 11.11.21

Setesh
Well, great :) That means there will be a very crowded world. So we will gamble together :)