3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
i
iPSHiK 11.11.21 10:18 pm

Seeking a Friend for the End of the World (Tom Clancy's The Division)

The release is already so close ... Actually, that's why I think it's worth starting a search for comrades in arms for joint walks through the ruins of the glorious city of New York. Judging by the beta test, wandering around with someone is much more fun)) My nickname is in uplay iPSHiK. Add or write your own. Desirable speaking and more or less adequate))
53 Comments
Sort by:
N
N. Romanoff 11.11.21

PeroAlxp
=) Jupley and Steam have a complete and reciprocal binding, and for a long time. So you can buy and run Yubisoft games from any client.

S
Setesh 11.11.21

N.Romanoff
about launching from any client - not true) if the game was bought on incentive, then when you try to launch or load this game in a june, the steam will start and will download from it

N
N. Romanoff 11.11.21

Setesh
Download from Steam, but will run through Yupley. Profit.

V
ViRgiL__ 11.11.21

I personally do not see any reason at all to buy ubisoft games in incentive, it only adds extra padding unnecessary to the game client ...

R
Regori 11.11.21

My Nick: Mr. Longer, I will be glad.

B
BadEcl1pse 11.11.21

Oh, and I'm also looking for companions for the end of the world. Nickname ZeBr1yS

E
EvgenyDMT 11.11.21

iPSHiK
What kind of illiterate people come across here, how to write the correct name, we don't know how to put commas, we also don't know, ah ah ah, I would study better at school than look for the ends of divisions - "I am looking for a friend at the end, Sveta"

B
BadEcl1pse 11.11.21

EvgenyDMT
Everyone see the text in his own way, in the degree of perversion of his mind. Now it is clear what thoughts you have

M
Medvedn7 11.11.21

I am looking for 1 person in a party, preferably a fullskillpover and caste, per team.

d
drplastic.feat 11.11.21

EvgenyDMT
In a game not necessarily to know literacy language, there believe a weapon. =)

s
sattium 11.11.21

PeroAlxp
no, this is all nonsense, so in all yubisoft games, the worlds do not depend on the version of steam or yuple, just different keys

K
Kraft_007 11.11.21

My uPlay nickname: BIGJIMSEMIN

B
BARADATbIU 11.11.21

Uplay - BARADATbIU
theme will be banned most likely

d
drplastic.feat 11.11.21

The request has been sent to everyone. The topic is not a bathhouse -)

Z
Zigrey 11.11.21

Add to Uplay nickname: Zigrey

R
Radio operator 11.11.21

join us, we will play together.
http://steamcommunity.com/groups/thegalacticpolice/

s
skillerfly 11.11.21

Uplay nickname skillerfly, my name is Seryoga 38 years old, please do not disturb schoolchildren)) The guys will be happy to join an adequate team for joint research of post-apocalyptic America)) I accept any voice communication !!

G
GreatSif 11.11.21

Uplay nickname Great.Sif I will play mainly on weekends, sometimes evenings on weekdays. Add joyfully to join the adequate company.

i
iPSHiK 11.11.21

alexey_Lexx are
you from DV?

s
sangen 11.11.21

Uplay nickname Sangen_73, 45 years old, looking for an adult company any voice I can put.