3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Roman Pivovarov 11.11.21 10:18 pm

Saves are damaged. (Fallout 4)

There was a problem. Before exiting the game, I saved a quick save, exited in the usual way (Not Alt + F4), after mods I did not put any before launch. When I go in and load any save game, the game crashes with the error "The program has stopped working." The new game is created normally. We tried to download the result of the save from a friend, an endless download. I checked the cash games. I turned off the mods, nothing helps. What could be the problem and is it possible to somehow restore the saves?
25 Comments
Sort by:
B
BlackTigerTK 11.11.21

ripvango
Not a fact. If a failure occurs while recording a save, it will be "broken".

B
BlackTigerTK 11.11.21

Marty52
Tried it. Works seamlessly. First, I moved the unnecessary plugin to the end of the list in HMM. I loaded the game and saved it again. I edited the save, removing the unnecessary plugin at the end. Deleted it in HMM. I loaded the save - everything is OK.

r
ripvango 11.11.21

BlackTigerTK
This is understandable. My quicksave somehow got damaged - as it turned out, the game makes several of them, and it was not the last one that was loaded, but the old one.
But this is all half the trouble. I mean the problem about which it was written above, when not a single save is loaded and only a new game is possible.

B
BlackTigerTK 11.11.21

ripvango
Quicksayf, judging by the folder with saves, a new one is created every time. And the described problem, indeed, is apparently connected with mods. But you can solve it by editing the save file.

s
shhelkun 11.11.21

solution
Spoilerhttp: //forums.playground.ru/fallout_4/tech/reshenie_problem_s_zapuskom_sejvov-896521/