3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
Ichigo_Kun 11.11.21 10:22 pm

Best gear (Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel)

There is someone who fell really good gear (not only legendary).
Yes, and screenshots are needed.
And why is this item the best
83 Comments
Sort by:
M
MrRa 11.11.21

maybe a little wrong, didn't fall, but got it for the quest, as for me this PP is the most sensible fluff of those that I met

Spoiler
how I suffered with the infected ... it's just a sausage))))) She has a very high chance of freezing, if I'm not mistaken, the biggest one, the infected flew away with 3-5 bullets .. I beat them and the final boss. Very cool fluff ...
For a quest at a station where you need to jump a lot, there
will be a chain with infected there will be another quest, a PP reward with freezing and not remembering the second item for a vibor ... there is 10 more damage, but the clip is small and spends 2 rounds, in general, the second did not like

D
DiggerD 11.11.21

I knocked out this one in a lava cave

M
MrRa 11.11.21

49 lvl and such damage ?????
Spoiler
30 ur and then it gives out more)

I
Ichigo_Kun 11.11.21

Another nukem, often falls, but not often RPG is needed. This one from the Fiery Fist
Spoiler
MrRa
The explosive element has increased damage, and even this is a nukem (it has huge damage)
Not very good by stats, yes

h
hardwaredude 11.11.21

There is someone who fell really good gear (not only legendary).
Yes, and screenshots are needed.

http://presequelcodes.imgur.com/

Health. The topic can be closed.

I
Ichigo_Kun 11.11.21

hardwaredude
There are many legends, but the cost is little, the text has its own properties.

M
MrRa 11.11.21

in this place there is a very high chance of getting a red grenade, at a time even 2 pieces came out.

Spoiler

I
Ichigo_Kun 11.11.21

Of all the legends, there are only 5-7 norms of things, and provided that with the necessary prefix dropped out, the fragnum is only double good.
MrRa
It's all random.
PP your norms.

M
MrRa 11.11.21

Ichigo_Kun
here went another 1 pulled out a grenade ... more than random

I
Ichigo_Kun 11.11.21

MrRa
Firestorm in the 2nd part is a sensible grenade, but until the norms have been found
And what is the top shield? I'm also interested in the amplifier shield, I never fell.

M
MrRa 11.11.21

Ichigo_Kun
bought in the store a shield and grenade cool, I like it, especially when behind cover, and threw all out figachet until you kick the bucket for the big bosses to throw good

spoiler

shield way funky but classy ... throwing power and electric 3x3 bomb, the most important thing in do not hit them) great thing if you run or are chasing you

M
MrRa 11.11.21

here with a sniper raid boss, ignores shields, shoots a burst (the whole clip) in the scope and without it

Spoiler

S
S_asha 11.11.21

Ichigo_Kun
so if you played the second part, then you should know that some of the named enemies, for example from the second part, the savage had an increased chance of dropping Harold. so here we can have a named enemy walking with an increased drop of these grenades)

I
Ichigo_Kun 11.11.21

For example, a top assault. rifle.

The only negative is that it only falls on fire.
MrRa,
I mean shields, which increase the power of the shot at a full charge of the shield, while spending part of their charge.

S
S_asha 11.11.21

Ichigo_Kun is nothing
like the bee in the second part.

I
Ichigo_Kun 11.11.21

S_asha
There are no good legends among the shields.

a
a6164929 11.11.21

Well, why not? There are just great shields. Here, for example, two:
Spoiler

And accompanying trunks to them:
Spoiler

Bundle "Babakh + Simulant + Logan" is practically the same as "Simulator + Break + Logan" in the second Board. Any build is strictly shown. PP "Potok", with the elements in particular, is a great addition to the kit.

I
Ichigo_Kun 11.11.21

a6164929
Thank you, check it out

S
S_asha 11.11.21

Where do you farm legends

I
Ichigo_Kun 11.11.21

S_asha Falls
mainly from bosses and crusher, moonstone stat is often powerful