3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
Ichigo_Kun 11.11.21 10:22 pm

Best gear (Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel)

There is someone who fell really good gear (not only legendary).
Yes, and screenshots are needed.
And why is this item the best
83 Comments
Sort by:
n
nestrbob 11.11.21

shinasilov
And you come to the level "The greatest vault seeker", enemies and loot will correspond to the level of the GG.
Spoiler

P
Paul Atreides 11.11.21

nestrbob
In a sense, this is during the third passage or what level? As in the second part? I'm currently on 2nd playthrough, level 48 for now.

n
nestrbob 11.11.21

Paul Atreides
Go to level 3 and the game will be more fun.

s
shinasilov 11.11.21

I have a glitch on the second playthrough, the quest "Enter the rift" does not start up. I'm already playing the third character. And I also thought, as you have 60-level on the screenshots. It seems that after the 50th it does not grow. I read that the solution is to play on the network, but I do it after working for 1-3 hours in single mode.

P
Paul Atreides 11.11.21

nestrbob
Well, for this, you need to go through the game a second time, did I understand correctly?

n
nestrbob 11.11.21

Paul Atreides
Of course, I run the first two levels only on story missions in order to get to the third faster.
shinasilov
It is necessary to put DLC: Shock Drop Slaughter Pit, Handsome Jack Doppelganger Pack, The Holodome Onslaught and then it will be possible to download the GG to level 60. Game version 1.0.34031.34031
Where exactly is the quest "Enter the rift" not allowed?

P
Paul Atreides 11.11.21

nestrbob
Thanks, I ran through the last quests on the plot, now the third playthrough. In the quest All the animals, the legendary anti-aircraft gunner shotgun fell from the boss torch, but I don't use the shotguns. By the way, as I understood in the same Stanton's Liver, the legendary laser Excalibum can be taken only once for all passages? In the second playthrough he took him off the cliff, in the third he is no longer there ...

n
nestrbob 11.11.21

Paul Atreides
To get achievements you have to play with a shotgun. I dug myself a cool shotgun with optics and the accuracy is minimal, it hits at any distance no worse than a sniper rifle.
PS Each character has one Excalibum.
Spoiler

I
Ichigo_Kun 11.11.21

Not a bad koroziyka, borrowed the screen, tk. at the moment, this weapon has not been farmed (there are no moon stones, I spent everything on farming the Fertilizer for electricity, so far nothing).
Was during the 2nd playthrough, at the end of the story.
Spoiler

s
shinasilov 11.11.21

nestrbob
After firing a cannon, the "SLIT" with the last boss does not open, i.e. I go to the location and then nothing. When the character passes through, everything is fine (2 times it starts with the fact that the video with the platform is not loaded).

n
nestrbob 11.11.21

shinasilov
I had the same problem, you break the barrier with a gun, you run forward, but the game does not record the movements of the main player and the task remains unfulfilled. The easiest way to solve it is that the barrier from the cannon must be broken by the enemies (for one achievement you will receive). You cut into the run and to the barrier, let the cannoneer beat from the cannon on the barrier. In this case, the GG himself does not sit down at the gun and there are no instructions on how to destroy it, but everything works fine. Another option is to edit the passage of saveedit, everything also works fine, but you need the skill of working with this program. What and where to register is in this link http://forums.playground.ru/borderlands_the_pre-sequel/walkthrough/kak_voyti_v_hranilishche_nachalo_kontsa-840099/

s
shinasilov 11.11.21

nestrbob Hooray! THANK YOU FRIEND! When I was looking for a solution through a search engine, for some reason I did not see this. Everything is well scheduled step by step (even I did it). In general, the problem is solved through the Save Editor. By the way, option 1 failed

n
nestrbob 11.11.21

shinasilov
When passing different GGs from 3 levels, in some of them this quest went fine, but on some of them there was this error. The enemy gunner worked for me, although he ruled as an editor a couple of times.

P
Paul Atreides 11.11.21

By the way, during the second playthrough, I didn't shoot the barrier myself, but in order to get the achievement and just save time I entrusted it to the enemy to do it, maybe that's why I passed without problems. Let's see how it will be for the third time.
A legendary level 55 grenade launcher fell out of the Boatswain (I'm still 53), while completing the quest about treasure in the Wasteland Canyon (in the trash), a legendary grenade fell out of the torch (powerful damage, but a delay of 2.3 seconds). Then he came to that area ten times, completely cleaned that square from all the torques, not a damn thing fell out. So it's still random. I can't post screenshots, I couldn't do it for some reason.

n
nestrbob 11.11.21

Paul Atreides
Regarding the weapon randomness, when I first went through Borderlands 2, I had one legendary pistol in the whole game and that one was not from the boss, but I found it in the trash heap - that's such a joke. With the next playthroughs, everything settled down, maybe it was a failure.

I
Ichigo_Kun 11.11.21

nestrbob To
me, the first legend in the 2nd part fell on the 3rd lvl, from a bem like. When you receive the first grenade modifier, I immediately get legendary and with an explosive bonus

P
Paul Atreides 11.11.21

In the second part, there were very cool legendaries. For example Drone and Disheveled Harold. In combination, it's just a killer thing. They fell, albeit rarely, but it was quite possible to farm them. I used to farm Drone in the Woods from the Trees in one or two times. Harold was easily bought at the Aggregation's machines. Here, except for a grenade, I have not dug anything worthwhile. Maybe they will add something to the DLC.

n
nestrbob 11.11.21

Paul Atreides
In Borderlands 2 it was easy to buy Legendaries, I once managed to get them from a chest with cubes.

I
Ichigo_Kun 11.11.21

nestrbob
but the point is, on op8, even from the fact that they read all the legends, no one runs there. You can't earn a lot of points (with a million points, there is not much sense). After all, they do not know how to use them.

S
Silver_Crow 11.11.21

I have one problem that weapons and enemies are 3-5 levels higher than the character's level?
Kapets is inconvenient to play like that ...
It was 100k money, I decided to kill the boss and it became 4k, I was dying a lot ...