3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DeMZI 11.11.21 10:24 pm

Dying Light

The new level of difficulty is just a complete ass. And do not think that I am glad of him. The game was played on a normal one and the second pass on a hard one was abandoned in a couple of hours. I decided to try out a new difficulty in DLS and my fart exploded from 2 things: a GIANT amount of health for all zombies (here at least skills for instant killing of zombies, such as a blow to the head, are saved) and, most importantly, an endless spawn of runners. Ride a buggy and hit a suicide - if you please 4 runners. He stood still distributing skills - 4 runners. And it is not easy to kill them, and first-aid kits do not restore health immediately. It is almost impossible to kill bosses, after 5 minutes of firing a crossbow and without inflicting a single damage, he scored on all bosses. This level of difficulty is simply disgusting. And I say right away, the character is almost the maximum level, there is a machete with 1700 damage, but it is not enough.
21 Comments
Sort by:
N
Nikita Yuriev 11.11.21

DeMZI
Difficulty calculated for co-op .

C
CEMENTATOR 11.11.21

DeMZI
250 level made. a couple of hundred first aid kits and mowing everyone off the shotgun as expected, no problem. Good game.

K
KamiкazE 11.11.21

DeMZI
Are you not used to the gameplay on heavy and immediately got into a nightmare and even one? Well, well ... 1700 damage with a saber. You were given for a nightmare and a Legend to pump where there are quite good faddies to increase damage with a saber, a crossbow, or a firearm. And then Nightmare is a survival mode and not mowing zombies. Your friend is disguise and collapse of the neck and not swinging a saber ... In any case, until you pump up.
And with a leveled Legend and you will have damage 10 times ... The crossbow at +12 seems to already have + 600% damage. Shotguns for 30-50 damage ...

I
I am Batman 11.11.21

So 1700 damage is so-so even at the normal difficulty level, but what about a nightmare.

-
-VlaPro- 11.11.21

For this, we made the "Legend" skill. How I pumped the whole level of "Survival". I already had at least 2000 damage weapons.

r
redhaos 11.11.21

huh)) how did the addition come out right away started on a nightmare)) why waste time on trifles ??

B
BioGen 11.11.21

DeMZI
With such a burning fart and a bunch of deaths, I go through this DLS, Dark Souls is resting! And the old save files were deleted when I reinstalled Windu, all over again.

i
iNfantry 144Hz 11.11.21

-NeGGGaTiV
This skill takes a long time to swing, and not all perks can be pumped.

E
Esthetix 11.11.21

Yesterday I was driving the Nightmare all evening, what really drags there is either an arb with a bow at 800 dmg at least, or a ranger at 1600 dmg, and only the heads rule. An ordinary boevka, like a machete or a katana, just does not canal, it breaks faster than you fold a pack. But the experience goes on, for half an hour 2 lvl legends have been grabbed, from 4-6 lvl count 1 lvl of experience

P
Pomperpower 11.11.21

Nothing complicated, just a little wretchedly jumping around one zombie for 4-5 minutes, breaking 4-5 miles of guns, yes, I can run around him at least 8-10 hours until I fall asleep, but it's not fun in 1-2 minutes , hitting even a healthy zombie 60-80 times from it the mince should have remained.

-
-VlaPro- 11.11.21

iNfantry Noob
I played from the beginning 1, ran with all sorts of trash, but it was worth it.

B
Bard Buttercup 11.11.21

1700 damage is a weak weapon even for a normal. I found an orange hacksaw on the normal, pumped in three kings, it turned out about 2400 damage. but even then it does not blow every time the first time if you hit a zombie in the body

D
DeMZI 11.11.21

Bard Buttercup
Are you kidding me? 1200 on hard kills most zombies with one blow to the head.

P
Pomperpower 11.11.21

DeMZI
I downloaded saves, I run around with golden weapons for 2500-3500 damage, kills soldiers in the head in 5-6 hits, if not more, in the body with any weapon you need to pound more than ten times. Firearms and throwers without 10 legendary levels can be forgotten at all, they are useless. To be honest, I hesitated to kill zombies, spending not a real amount of time on it, downloaded the trainer, pumped +25 legendary levels to melee damage and pass like a white man. This is not a difficulty, but some kind of Korean MMORPG where one boss is hammered for hours))) I don't need such an "action".
In general, I do not recommend setting the maximum difficulty, you can spoil the impression of the game.

B
Bard Buttercup 11.11.21

DeMZI is
by no means joking, even on a normal weapon with over 2000 damage or higher does not guarantee that you will chop the zombie in half with the first blow by slashing it on the body or simply kill him with one blow, these are the cases when, after such unsuccessful blows, after which the zombie remains alive he immediately attacks you at the same second and bites into your throat. But if you hit the head exactly, then the skull always flies off properly). And on a nightmare level of difficulty, it is better to always flee or dive into a car and turn on UV xenon when the number of runners exceeds 2-3 bodies, otherwise you are guaranteed a corpse

v
vitarr 11.11.21

Mdaa, it never seems that the crayfish will be transferred to the Russian land ... What is there to want to fight with a saber for 1700-2000 damage in a nightmare? Lol ...
The nightmare was conceived as an opportunity to further develop gameplay for players who are in no hurry to run through the plot and forget about the game. Since only on it you can normally raise the level of the legend. That is, he pumped the level of survival and strength to the maximum at normal (well, maybe even dexterity, especially for those who like to run), raised the legend to level 5 (decided on the main weapon), and welcome to the nightmare. Naturally, by this time you need to have a good and varied arsenal. And it won't be easy anyway, especially a melee player, I think. With the bozak bow (legolas cosplay), I only became comfortable at level 40 of the legend. Now I have 61 and I am just finishing the main plot. I play slowly, enjoying all aspects of the game about the zombie apocalypse (I love this theme very much), and all this is best revealed in a nightmare. I go through all quests with breaks for night hunting with a firearm and quarantine runs. Thus, I actually have a bozak bow (+20 on bows in the legend) with 4000 damage - one-shot of two-thirds of zombies, the rest 2 arrows in a jug. 1-2 arrows to the destroyer. I think before moving to the suburbs, apnu to 80 and bows to the maximum, respectively. And there will be one-shot in turnips for everyone.

A
Alexander Bekker 11.11.21

Tried playing nightmare today. Something really too much, as for me. I almost turned gray while I was running away from the runners, the adrenaline rushes straight. It is also better not to leave the safe zone, because if the jumpers notice, then write it was gone - all HP is demolished in two or three times. And the player began to get tired in battle. In general, a complete ass. But the game becomes much more atmospheric and the nights are now really scary. But I'd rather prefer to play on normal difficulty. And yes, playing from scratch, I feel, will be simply unrealistic if a pumped character can even fiddle with ordinary biters.

v
vip_ShadowShooT 11.11.21

Passed the game on a nightmare, in principle, from the pros and cons, I can single out the following:
+ It becomes more interesting to play, now you are not a Rambo, but a victim and you are forced to think about how to act in a given situation.
+ More experience is given for the legend level.
+ - The fact that the items are not displayed, it is more interesting to look for them yourself, but it would be better to leave special items (notes, figures, etc.).
+ 2 costumes are given after passing (in the form of zombie clothes), but they do not look interesting.

- Zombies are almost armor-piercing, in any case, I am in favor of a headshot to kill any ordinary zombie (as if so realistic) and on a nightmare they need to put 3-5 bullets. Zombies now need to be thrown to the ground and finished off.
- You are killed very often, your nerves fly away faster than hot cakes.

It's a pity there is no difficulty setting, like to turn on the display of objects, adjust the health level of enemies, and so on.

PS Passed only the original, not THE FOLLOWING.
PSS People who shout that they say "Weapons with 1700-2000 damage are not enough" are surprising, is much more, I go with a weapon of 1400 damage at normal difficulty level, if you hit it in the head, it takes one hit. On the other hand, if this damage is so little for you, then swing the level of the legend and increase the damage from one-handed weapons.

C
CP3M 11.11.21

vip_ShadowShooT
I would also add that I equalize everything. So if you pump a firearm, then at level 10 I could already kill a destroyer with 1 shot from a personalized shotgun, of course it is possible with a simple double-barreled gun if the damage is the same)

A
Alexander Bekker 11.11.21

BioGen
You need to hide the plot under the spoiler. Even a special topic is set aside. Or are you on purpose to blow up farts?