3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
O
Oasis777 11.11.21 10:34 pm

Various weapon movesets (Dark Souls 3)

Movsets of various weapons. Extremely curious. You can even take a look while we wait.
25 Comments
Sort by:
C
Co-pilot Drinkins 11.11.21

The game will come out - then we'll see)
The tree has already been spoiled by the boss. It's a pity !! I would like to suddenly stumble upon him

O
Oasis777 11.11.21

0000Ptasha
Well, here are all the movesets of all weapons of all primary classes. The dude stands at the starting point of the game. Not much of a spoiler. It's getting harder to wait :-)

A
AT_Sagor 11.11.21

Oasis777
Wait a long time ... and each new day of waiting will be more painful than the past.

O
Ogyr4ig 11.11.21

0000Ptasha
Now you also spoiled this boss for those who did not know. At least I would put it in the spoiler ...

A
AT_Sagor 11.11.21

Oh, come on. And so it is clear that almost any topic before the release of the game will contain its portion of spoilers. That’s what I really would like, since I don’t disdain spoilers anyway, is something new in the game.

O
Oasis777 11.11.21

Well, it seems to me that this is more interesting to look at than "11 most horrifying and mysterious deaths that shook the world."

A
AT_Sagor 11.11.21

Oasis777
I've seen this more than once. Whoever left the video about pink phantoms - only heard about them that they are invaders from the convention.

O
Oasis777 11.11.21

at_sagor
Well, at least one video is already complete. Fight with him in all 40-min. videos posted after the San Francisco event. It seems to be called purple :-) Like some kind of "crazy phantom". It seems like a good opponent. More dangerous than usual. Although it is possible that the Reds were replaced by such, and that's the whole song. Do not know.

A
AT_Sagor 11.11.21

Oasis777
This is hardly a complete replacement for red. From the English wiki I found out that the invader's purpleness is due to his involvement in the "Mound-Maker" convention. Of course, all this is still not 100% information, but it does not appear there as confirmed, so the probability of "pink" is high.

K
Kay Ovald 11.11.21

In Russian, what is it all about?

A
AT_Sagor 11.11.21

Kay Ovald
And what is not clear, more specifically, is it possible? And then writing everything anew, in a different jargon, somehow does not jar.

K
Kay Ovald 11.11.21

at_sagor
Movset - what's this?

A
AT_Sagor 11.11.21

Kay Ovald
Attacks and special moves.

O
Oasis777 11.11.21

at_sagor
Chot rummaged right now and did not find anything about the pink one. But there are a lot of references and clarifications on reds and whites. So there will be those and those.

A
Apokalipsis113 11.11.21

Movset itself can be trivially poked away. It would be better if the coligin model was compared in practice with a visible movset - at least some benefit.

A
AT_Sagor 11.11.21

Oasis777
Of course they will. It is known from various sources that there will be phantoms of the following types: white, red, gold, purple, blue (cyan). Moreover, each has its own convention, except for the red ones (no information is corny). Well, there will be an analogue of the Azure Way convention from the second part, where blue (light blue) phantoms come to their aid for battles with invaders.

A
AT_Sagor 11.11.21

Oasis777
On the account of invasions and summoning, I read one interesting point. One phantom can invade, but two can be summoned - everything is like in the second part. But!!! This is where the most interesting thing begins: as you know, if you use dried fingers, then the time rollback between invasions is temporarily removed - now not only that; they add the ability to invade a second phantom at the same time, but also allow a third phantom to be summoned to help. Smell what?

A
AT_Sagor 11.11.21

fOXY9
Sorcerers are forgotten. They will politely (just kidding, very rudely) remind you that the world is beautiful not only by reposts and backstops.

O
Oasis777 11.11.21

at_sagor
Yes, I was neighing a little. Yes. Found an ethno. While I translated in my mind the relationship between calls, actions and consequences, I almost did it :-))) And finally, it seems like it is in sufficient detail.
Spoilerhttp: //darksouls.wikidot.com/phantoms
+ picture
Spoiler

A
AT_Sagor 11.11.21

Oasis777
Mostly from this wiki, which is in the picture, and I draw information, but my English needs the best ... in the end, sometimes I have to use a translator, and he, as you know, is still funny.