3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
O
Oasis777 11.11.21 10:34 pm

Various weapon movesets (Dark Souls 3)

Movsets of various weapons. Extremely curious. You can even take a look while we wait.
25 Comments
Sort by:
A
AT_Sagor 11.11.21

fOXY9
Depends on the situation. If someone invades me, then, as a rule, I do not disdain anything in self-defense (cheating, of course, is excluded). If I myself come to someone else's soul or a duel, then I only use spells like a sphere of darkness, a fireball and enhancing weapons, but no more. Moreover, other spells are ineffective against experienced players - they are slow and predictable, so only you will create problems for yourself, and what pleasure is it for inexperienced ones to push to the fullest?

A
AT_Sagor 11.11.21

fOXY9
Well, that's understandable. Good is not the one who goes to extremes, but the one who can combine techniques. A pure magician only against beginners and can. Against the experienced, you will also have to wave a sword, or poke a rapier, here it is to your taste.

s
s1ash3r 11.11.21

50 int, crystal Magic vepon, Ice rapier +5, flynn, Rob + 2, leo, red tiarstone, bracers with crit = 2h r2 1400-2000dmg (͡ ° ͜ʖ ͡ °)

G
Geth Hunter 11.11.21

0000Ptasha
what the fuck are spoilers? On March 24, the whole game will be merged onto YouTube along with 3 endings.

N
Narroll 11.11.21

There are no more than half of the movsets here. The video is more to see what kind of equipment each class has and how it looks in motion. Here only standard R1, R2, L2. Unfortunately, without combinations and alternative strikes.