3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
_
_Lemon_ 09.11.19 07:26 pm

Impressions of the game (Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Wildlands)

Let me remind you that there only your mini-reviews and impressions of the game. For flooding and lack of understanding of this ban.
83 Comments
Sort by:
S
StormW7 09.11.19

RaptoR BTR
you have pirates. ?

B
Braun Fuhrer 09.11.19

Tired to ride through the mountains like a goat, but still a bit more than half open. All throw. The end game for a good game do not get bored on the second day.

E
EvgenyDMT 09.11.19

Okay game,fun,well,not bought))

C
Com_Bat 09.11.19

Gex32net
Push the pirates complete a couple of missions and primes decision .

b
bazilews 09.11.19

Normal game with good graphs and interesting gameplay.And the negative reviews come from the owners of old buckets,which is possible only in the sapper to play Yes, the scarf spread out.If it is not broke,I would buy it at a discount.

a
atmaROZ 09.11.19

You can play, but noticed that jobs in fact are all similar and it is slightly cool.
I have in this game there is a problem, I don't know what's wrong , but on the plane to fly is impossible, stupidly takes down like no traction,why not just do - kick some). Helicopters everything is OK And the plane just idiots did manage in flight.
Have noticed during gameplay is that the shooting is crap, often it is unclear where to shoot in this respect too the pie off the shelf do not pull.
Trunks behave in principle good, but in the Repack hatab (or the game in General) often spontaneously change from one to the other. Can be still the case in old mice, do not rule out such, it is difficult to understand without knowing the opinion of others about the process of shooting in the game.

S
Sidorovich12 09.11.19

атмаROZ. wrote:
on the plane to fly is impossible, stupidly takes down like no traction
Garbage. You need to constantly hold traction (for umolchaniu up arrow), and periodically press the pitch down ( default S) to adjust the angle of the plane
and uniform recruitment and retention heights. But the keys pitch and cravings I switched to GTA, so much as familiar. After that though normal to fly it. Work out and everything will be okay.
But the system of targeting of weapons in the helicopter it is a zvezdec! To get what you need 4 times to drive the mouse. And then when you turn mouse turn it on inertia spinning on and hell taking aim. Well on Apache and heavy turntable with rocket launchers have auto-aim. And then only for transport. On foot to aim as bad. I rarely use the guns from the fans. Mostly to shoot down an enemy helicopter. And to kill ground enemies Hiking are enough shooters bots in the team prizrakov.

C
Com_Bat 09.11.19

Play at the level of the Tier limit in order to otkryvat trunks and pump.What I can say with unity too much Maleh in the future.Makes when the plane or Vert Posties and you rocket out of Ottawa,sorry. With vertom well from behind the mountain management nimble to uspevaemost a plane while resverse here and kirdyk.Personally, my opinion playable 12 bosses killed almost all pumped already special desires pripasaem no desire to wander purely trunks and then selectively and the rest of the bosses.Game is good for the cooperative in terms of disposable passage.the cartoon is the same type of boring. In General, against the background of what povyhodilo playable .

a
atmaROZ 09.11.19

Sidorovich12
Thanks, I'll try.) And that is the Mat on the Mat, Claudia nearly broke, in the settings menu ConsoleOne scheme Nalepa instead of proper lists of key assignments.
About aim in the helicopter know))) Trying to catch a single frame, the car was swerving. Hmm... Developed metahistine animals, apparently decided that this hat is invigorating in the game. Lends a certain aura of mystery...

p.s. Flying aircraft outline poovar, there was a need to takeoff first, press S and not W.
Not convenient control system, permanently you need to control the behavior of the aircraft, it is still stressful. And the helicopter made the office great, all in the mind, no crap, except that crooked implement shooting from a chopper gunner.

S
Sidorovich12 09.11.19

атмаROZ. wrote:
Not convenient control system, permanently you need to control the behavior of the aircraft, it is still stressful
I don't know. When you gain enough speed and choose the angle of inclination to adjust is rarely necessary. Only lateral maneuvers. And the management is the same as GTA5.
атмаROZ. wrote:
was needed at takeoff to first press S and not W
Well, it's the wheel, not the wheel. Exactly the same principle of aircraft in GTA of all versions built.

E
Ergillio 09.11.19

Sidorovich12
But the system of targeting of weapons in the helicopter it is a zvezdec! To get what you need 4 times to drive the mouse. And then when you turn mouse turn it on inertia spinning on and hell taking aim.
Zvizdets was to 6 of the patch, when the helicopter was controlled only with the arrow keys and on a different principle (tilt forward/back+deadlifts, not just direction) - can be compared, to switch the control scheme in the settings menu (Play): there trying to shoot from a helicopter is simply useless))
атмаROZ.
And that is the Mat on the Mat, Claudia nearly broke, in the settings menu ConsoleOne scheme Nalepa instead of proper lists of key assignments.
Normal keyboard diagrams, simple and accessible drawn/painted, what's the console? Hold shift support rod, WASD - run, and vertical inversion was always in all flight simulators starting from any F117 and F29 Retaliator - that is how the wheel works: pull on yourself - fly up, pushing myself down.
Screen

S
Sidorovich12 09.11.19

Ergillio
Know. There except for enemy helicopters weapons on the Vert especially for anything more is not necessary. So I shoot the enemies on foot with a conventional gun or rifle. Enemy aircraft just faster to make combat vertom.

E
Ergillio 09.11.19

Sidorovich12
Know. And I'm a helicopter in principle, use only when necessary in a difficult place to get, occasionally on jobs we have. But it was the fact that the current alignment can still be called comfortable, although much less plausible.
And enemy helicopters are much easier and faster to knock down a shot from the grenade launcher, than turn to pick...

S
Sidorovich12 09.11.19

Ergillio
Well, the usual Vert with machine guns may be tolerated, but the Apache is more complicated. 1 shot with an Apache and you're dead. With the grenade launcher to hit hard if the Vert is flying high.

C
Com_Bat 09.11.19

Playing on the difficulty level of TIER currencies Werth bursts with pumped gun lying wonderful . The aircraft on the keyboard is still the movie until a mission Flight plan to the Province of Koani health developers wished . For the first time reached the plane take off and then respawn from a couple of military jeeps knows Ottawa and so a couple of times.Finally took off and flip-flopped on the pistol and again on the new .Dug at the base of the Vert with the auto-aim and after activating the code running in the Vert blew the base and ran to the plane , happy to fly and just before landing on the other base, three rockets and again on the new .Tried to Dodge a couple of times came from two of the missiles but the third knocked.Was going to carry the game,but figured I think well ka height gain and Yes ,the rockets did not see really a couple of laps wound before planting. To sit down and loop the plane crash and again on the new .Flies think a well's score to the landing and instead of landing to swing to the airfield with a parachute,ride !!!!!! Armored vehicle helps capital. When the spy wants to run it so interesting and long .And when not rushing the armor and bring down all that is on the base and if there and BTR the armor began to smoke and ran to the APC. But purposefully to the access point and the military in bulk do not breathe well, and the rebels do not regret to call.Snow was falling and the radio and horn to give a damn about anyway triggered the ALERT, then down to the access point and there already and to die with music.Convoys Verta lying on hurrah ,the main thing to be ALERT to note the load and then later run across not protknesh.Especially at this level, felled the first bullet.
The photo my antivert !

a
atmaROZ 09.11.19

Sidorovich12
I have the underbarrel grenade launcher is a universal solution to all problems on earth and in the sky. Here Sidorovich12 writes that with the grenade launcher to hit hard if the Vert is flying high. But usually if there's a mess, then they are quite within reach, to get metrolet no problems, the only way I stand and air support. Ground equipment, vehicles, enemies - everything is solved with a grenade launcher, if too lazy to bother)

a
atmaROZ 09.11.19

Com_Bat
With the plane Yes...)) But you think about the grenade launcher and Armored vehicles, you can forget the difficulties, as with many others)

S
Sidorovich12 09.11.19

Com_Bat
Cookie in my best of all, ripping up any equipment. Except for the APC of course.
And pumped the cookie with the kits is just a monster.

атмаROZ.
If you shoot at the cockpit of a Vert from a cookie (especially pumped), any Vert pours down after half a dozen rounds.

C
Com_Bat 09.11.19

To me Werth will not have time to fly even at this level of Vert from the first hit, roll with a Deserta snap Powerful Werth with two or three

s
sevapva 09.11.19

terrible game. demolished don't play the game...