3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
_
_Lemon_ 09.11.19 07:26 pm

Impressions of the game (Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Wildlands)

Let me remind you that there only your mini-reviews and impressions of the game. For flooding and lack of understanding of this ban.
83 Comments
Sort by:
T
Tdante 09.11.19

Passed completely. All, no interest. I regret that I bought. I have all the.
Divizhen much more interesting.

C
Com_Bat 09.11.19

Passed completely. Tried DLC start and realized that this is nerd stuff.Experience dvuyakoe ,but more positive.

B
Bombardirovschik 09.11.19

The game has tanks?

b
bazilews 09.11.19

Bomber
No tanks,there are armored personnel carriers.

B
Bombardirovschik 09.11.19

bazilews
Sorry. Wanted a full TANK

k
klipntoola 09.11.19

D
Disa79 09.11.19

Great game,as they say on the fan.Bugs course a lot,but the graphics still looks good.

R
RussianAlex 09.11.19

Well. passed completely. with both additions. on the average level of complexity for not a wanker.
So:
The game overall is good. The plot is fairly well developed and interesting. Mechanic bots too, but sometimes lame. What the polling they have a detection radius + immediate disappearing of the corpses and re resp locations
Also could use a system of custom labels Ala the Witcher 3. For example, check point air defense. However, self-defense teaches the memorization of the points-based:)
For the designer of the weapon - ladder. Because to pick up a set for yourself - a piece of cake. A bit strained in the impossibility of modification of the selected weapons, if it is not open.
Example: in the beginning the sniper rifle you have there. But near the Outpost of the cartel, with the tower. Picking up sniper rifle - you can use, modify no. Until not pick her out the right weapons box.
The rest - normal solid game. BUT. On one pass. To run a second time, even in the coop, bored. It's not Division :)
DLC Narco Road. Niochem. Yeah, funny tricks. Yeah, funny crazy story. Yes, funny ending. That's just negates the experience just mentioned. And most importantly - the story itself is SHORT!! And complexity is not generally
DLC Fallen Ghosts. But this DLC I am ready to sing praises. Because the complexity of operations has increased significantly. even on medium difficulty. New enemies, it's something. Once I died 6(SIX Carl!!) times before figured out WHAT killed me. It turned out - I gathered up all the surrounding ring of the elite intelligence with crossbows, where the imager just not visible. And all this happened under the jammer. That is, no labels, no minimap, nothing. Only the eyes and ears. And stuck in the most unexpected places PVO miss does not. In General, the DLC is great. Of the minuses - a very short story, and obtuse AI mercenaries. The cartel and adequately responds.
Summary: Go once and forget. To remember 10 years from now, re, and again to forget. On a scale - would give a solid 7.5. The reason no replay value

d
dzick00 09.11.19

Played fortunately it broke!
And I'm glad that did not buy!
No,if it is compressed to remove a lot of unnecessary side missions,plus half
the plot(for stealing cars 10 times,or the same pixel with different names of the drug lords-pathetic and boring)
maybe it was used even though.And so,sad shit,stretched and empty,well,tobiki as always tubiki!
Oh,and you did, the Blacklist,and here!??.....

r
raversss 09.11.19

Great game - just finished today. Held and all with pumping almost all abilities and have collected almost all the weapons. The game is not for those who are used for a day or two to go to the bitter end.

N
Nevoeiro 09.11.19

Yeah the bots team cut as much as possible,it is impossible to manage the bots one by one.
Tactics and no smell,this is pretty boring.
Imprisoned for online.
The population density is hard or it is in certain areas this density.

l
ludovick 09.11.19

Much better perkara 4: more realistic tasks (the murder of the informant, espionage, moral dilemmas) and interesting situations (I just started to strip bosses of the provinces, and there are already plenty of impressions). Individual masterpiece is all about the clashes in vehicles (car chases and stealing cars, attacking columns, etc. - when the streamer leaves you some nerd-secret physicist, but you cut him off from the mountain on some fucking Rafiq, expropriated from the bug-eyed native, and is run with the grenade launcher, and his vehicle blanket, impressions fire). In principle, G does to any Colombie and only loses a little splinter sellam (there stealth even better than the last).

B
Bomberman 09.11.19

The game rolled,one run because no friends this igruli and a question who on experience,is it possible to change the appearance computer dummy that you run,you understand how simply it may have overlooked where this feature,if there is no way)

D
DayPsycho 09.11.19

Bombеrman
no, alas (((((((

D
DayPsycho 09.11.19

meagarry
But what about the collection of information, there are many interesting!! A collection of weapons and attachments on it??!! It was pretty cool!! And each location differs in all) There is all worked out completely! AND ROAD DEATH?? And Koani white sand?? Be warned geee!!!

L
Laznbur 09.11.19

Everything is fine. The game is like. Unless told that My helicopter was shot down by air defense battery, and after fell to the ground what was left of the helicopter I climbed out quietly and went for a walk.))
Another glitch was that:
I caught up with a column of fuel in General... beat her quick, I didn't make like. Prepared for the ambush. As always I prepared a grenade launcher to carry the head maintainer and a machine gun to fire trophy of the truck. Then my character says: we will Not frighten them, hide guns. Well, I'm standing with clenched fists, sripa teeth, watching the convoy pass. Then they still burned me. Poured lead, just like the massacre and piled up quick.
I almost keyboard not eaten.

T
Thorgal 09.11.19

The game is basically like. The scenery is beautiful. The gameplay is kind of addictive. The plot of course is simple, but for this game it rules.
But the pesky little things upset. The disappearance of corpses, control of the decks and especially the planes and the physics of machines. Watch dogs Yubikov with the physics of the machines everything was fine. But here, many cars like no suspension at all. Shaking on the roads shiver like a wagon without springs. And that on asphalt, on the road no difference. Aircraft adapted somehow managed only the fifth attempt. A flight school in the game. Had five times to capture the airfield and repeatedly try to master the controls. GTA 5 with it at all no problems. Immediately start flying. And then four times crashed into the ground, until at random not picked up a comfortable layout on the keyboard. Still don't like the stripped spawn locations and called for reinforcements. Like fight, fight, and zero sense. Yeah, mafia is immortal...

T
TIMetal 09.11.19

Mode Ghost War went on hurray! Given the huge maps, campaign and great graphics, the game is worth the money (if you discount of course)!

K
Kasyanov Ilya 09.11.19

brazz wrote:
The game is just gorgeous for a long time so not to delay!
At the point I just want again to go and pokatatsya in Bolivia!
More map with the graphics not seen anywhere else +!!!
I have nothing more to add.

a
atmaROZ 09.11.19

Of the edge lights to wait to Morkovkina Saguna, all zadolbal. But going to Wildlands, again and again, make sure that the toy is extremely long lasting and do not remember that so was hooking up in any game. It is not boring and does not lose relevance. Never ceases to please, especially when you give it another readerby )