3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Ploshadka 11.11.21 10:45 pm

Operability with 2 GB of RAM (Total War: Rome 2)

Here is my hardware
Processor: Intel (R) Core 2 Duo CPU E7400 @ 2.80 Ghz @ .79 Ghz
RAM: 2 GB
Windows 7 sp1 32-bit system
Vidyuha NVIDIA GeForce 9600 GT
The RAM is heavily loaded, they said that the hardware can pull the Windows 7 at a stretch.
Will Total War Rome 2 lag if XP is installed?
Or that there is no difference that XP Seven? Maybe less oprativki eat and I will play without lag can, can it be? XD
PS oprativka loaded on 50-60% without running prilozhniya, Skyrim played without lag, too, then stood seven.
24 Comments
Sort by:
F
FIL. Just FIL 11.11.21

Not, well, of course, the pig is easier, but will the performance increase ...

P
Ploshadka 11.11.21

FIL. Just FIL
Well, if XP is easier, it eats less RAM, then the game should lag less?

P
Ploshadka 11.11.21

http://itpotok.ru/dolgozhitel-window-xp-ili-novaya-windows-7/ I
read an article I think with my hardware hyper new games do not have to wait, but in total war roe 2 it will probably be better to play on XP?
I'm just not an expert in this business who thinks?

M
MoS_Art 11.11.21

I think putting a pig to play Rome 2 is pointless, at least because it does not support directx versions higher than 9.0.
In addition, I advise you to first clean your computer, perhaps in autorun, etc., a bunch of progs that run in the background, thereby loading the RAM. In addition, it is possible that the iron itself does not pull the game, and I think you will not play in Rome 2 without lags, and even on the company map, you just wanna wait for all the factions to be similar, especially after a few moves. If you still want to experiment and are not afraid - first install Windows 7 but 64-bit, I'll try it, then for the experiment put Windows 8.1 or 10 and try the game too, well, of course, don't forget to update the drivers

P
Ploshadka 11.11.21

MoS_Art XD
is suitable for minimum salaries. But why update drivers, etc.? Performance is better? Or what does it give?
Isn't it going to eat more RAM?

M
MoS_Art 11.11.21

Ploshadka
Why update drivers on vidyuhu? Are you kidding?) If you have something that is eating RAM, look for what, I repeat: maybe you have junk running in the background processes and it is eating.
Well, the minimum wages are the minimum wages, then set everything in the game settings to the minimum level and turn off everything that is possible, including the size of the squads on a small one

P
Ploshadka 11.11.21

MoS_Art
My CPU is also loaded, from one browser to 70%
PS Windows installed only the computer cheats did not download anything except the browser.
firewood did not download the identity. Can you update the firewood or what?

i
igoryok31 11.11.21

This system is not suitable for the second Rome at all, even if it is launched, then during the assault on some city with maximum stacks on both sides, a slide show will begin in the literal sense of the word, since I saw it with my own eyes on a more powerful system!

P
Ploshadka 11.11.21

igoryok31
will it be better with XP?

P
Ploshadka 11.11.21

MoS_Art
Not seriously. I'm just a lover of XD, I thought if you update the firewood, they weigh more and will require more.
Maybe the firewood is old so the CPU and RAM are loaded like that?

n
nominar 11.11.21

Ploshadka
And at what resolution do you try to play?

P
Ploshadka 11.11.21

MoS_Art
Stop so if the firewood is updated, the performance will be higher? The computer will work faster? And load less, or whatever.
I just installed Windows do I need to update all the firewood?

P
Ploshadka 11.11.21

and yet on XP to play total war rome 2 even with the 9th driver, will it be better than on the seven?

P
Ploshadka 11.11.21

nominar I
played on mediums at the most minimal during sieges the game slowed down, there was a seven at that time sp1

P
Ploshadka 11.11.21

Summing up.
1) I understand that you need to update the firewood like this? They will be more optimized and there is less RAM and the computer runs faster so?
2) XP eats less RAM I have 2 GB, but XP is higher than directx 9.0. Does it mean that in XP we win in RAM that it is less than it is, but in the wood we lose, (by the way, I read the article that XP is better than the seventh in
terms of performance ) 3) You need to buy 2 GB of RAM (but not now XD)
4) In addition to XP and windows 7 have Windows 7 home premium sp 1 I have 64 and 32 and professional 64 and 32 sp 1.
5) Always and everywhere update firewood on: processor, witch and sound so? So that the computer ate less and worked better?
6) Download a program that closes all unnecessary processes thereby helping RAM so?
7) Optimization, as I understand it, when kmop loads less RAM and works faster like this? :)
Answer the points that I numbered please,
PS I'm new to these matters

P
Ploshadka 11.11.21

The main difference between Windows 10 and Windows 7 is that in the tenth version, the performance and security of the system have been significantly increased. The "ten", like the "eight", loads much faster than the previous version. At the same time, the optimization of the work of background programs led to a decrease in the consumption of RAM. The interface of the updated Task Manager has become simpler, and background programs can automatically close after some time.

Alas, in the "seven" all processes had to be "killed" manually.

As for security, as in Windows 8, the tenth version has a Smartscreen filter in the built-in antivirus. More details: http://thedifference.ru/chem-otlichaetsya-windows-10-ot-windows-7/
Or try 10 ku or 8 ku as you suggested to me?

M
MoS_Art 11.11.21

Ploshadka
Yes, it is clear that you are a beginner, do you already have mathematics or algebra with geometry in your school?
Point 3!

Ploshadka wrote:
3) You need to buy 2 GB of RAM (but not now XD)
Buy, or better yet, update all the hardware. I'm serious, it sounds like ... but it doesn't matter.
You see, sometimes you have to accept that the game does not pull the game and that's it, and even if and somehow it pulls the pleasure from the process where everything is in squares, a slide show and wait 10 minutes for a move - brrr.
This is Rome, not GTA or Skyrim, there is no such optimization.

Do not download a program that kills all unnecessary, you never know what you download for a program, you can make it even worse, in addition, you need to be able to manually clean up background processes there.

And just do not say that you have never installed the driver yourself, and even O_o is not installed on the video card?

In general, download since the Windows are clean and just installed - experiment, download 10k from the site's office, there is also a USB flash drive to install and immediately to be installed. How to put 10ku she will download and install the drivers you need, she can do it.

i
igoryok31 11.11.21

Ploshadka
no

P
Ploshadka 11.11.21

MoS_Art
"And just don't say that you never installed the driver yourself, and that O_o is not even installed on the video card?"
If honestly there is no XD. Here the computer is clean, Windows is a pirate, there is nothing to download the firewood, but the video is old if it is loaded like that. When I installed the same professional sp 1, it was not loaded that way. And now the browser eats 2 GB of RAM and the CPU is loaded XD.
I graciously understood firewood to update is it better than to be with sary? Are the new ones more optimized and the computer works faster?
And one more 10 ku windows will pirate go? Just no weak and there is a disk XD

M
MoS_Art 11.11.21

Ploshadka
driver must be installed! your computer will not work normally.
I don’t know what you have for 10k on the disk and whether it will work normally, it's up to you. In any case, put 64-bit and not 32.
If you don't know how to install the driver yourself - here https://drp.su/ru/
Download the driver pack online, run it, there he will determine what kind of equipment you have and what drivers need to be loaded (although it will take a jump in time, I can not say if you have a long Internet)
and he also installs the driver, but the programs that he offers to install - it is better not to check and uncheck them. In general, always look at the check marks carefully.