3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Ploshadka 11.11.21 10:45 pm

Operability with 2 GB of RAM (Total War: Rome 2)

Here is my hardware
Processor: Intel (R) Core 2 Duo CPU E7400 @ 2.80 Ghz @ .79 Ghz
RAM: 2 GB
Windows 7 sp1 32-bit system
Vidyuha NVIDIA GeForce 9600 GT
The RAM is heavily loaded, they said that the hardware can pull the Windows 7 at a stretch.
Will Total War Rome 2 lag if XP is installed?
Or that there is no difference that XP Seven? Maybe less oprativki eat and I will play without lag can, can it be? XD
PS oprativka loaded on 50-60% without running prilozhniya, Skyrim played without lag, too, then stood seven.
24 Comments
Sort by:
P
Ploshadka 11.11.21

MoS_Art
All the firewood was just old with Windows, I updated it already better. Stop, but my processor only x86 supports something in the command line, and x86 got out there and the article said that if you have written 86, then your processor is not understood 64, Or I misunderstood? XD
I have 2 GB of RAM only for 64, is that not enough? Rome 2 will generally get in place then.
(please specify 64 why?)

M
MoS_Art 11.11.21

Ploshadka
I do not see your computer, I am guided only by your characteristics described above.
Your percent according to http://ark.intel.com/products/36500/Intel-Core2-Duo-Processor-E7400-3M-Cache-2_80-GHz-1066-MHz-FSB supports 64 (unless I already got confused with your comments)
In general, go for it, it's good that you read various articles, etc., keep up the good work and you will figure it out over time

B
BioGen 11.11.21

Ploshadka
Do not disgrace , buy a RAM even for decency

M
MoS_Art 11.11.21

BioGen
Fully support!
I myself played all the first Rome, although the second was already released, until I bought a more powerful car