3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
w
wpnj 11.11.21 10:48 pm

lost accounts and characters (Diablo 2)

The last races came in around the beginning of 2015, had the maximum possible Persians on the account. Having entered today, I found that the account is empty (or rather, there are 2 characters of 1 lvl with incomprehensible nicknames) in the nonladder there are no old Persians either. I tried to log into other accounts, it turned out that they simply do not exist ... On the main account I checked the friend list to make sure that the Persians were on this account. I did not break any rules, if only because I had not played for a year. Pass difficult 12 characters after all, with all possible characters. Just explain who and for what, so if it's my fault, do not screw up so much more races.

wpnj
forgot to clarify, when creating new Persians with my old nicknames, he writes that he is already busy, checked for 5 which he remembered
37 Comments
Sort by:
m
max54 11.11.21

wpnj
You missed a little . Reset there, all the cases)

A
Alxmo 11.11.21

max54
There are no old Persians in non-ladder either, they said!
In general, FIG knows, maybe because of the reset, inactive accounts were cleaned up ...

f
firkax 11.11.21

I told you (or was it not you?) in the chat yesterday said - remember the old account correctly

O
Obsessed 11.11.21

had the maximum possible Persians on the account of
12 characters, after all
, people live with all possible characters .. (I also want a pass of 12 ALL possible characters .. ((

nicknames are all busy that were on this account!
wpnj, the account is not the same, infa "remember the old account correctly", as the administration's mouthpiece correctly suggests.

w
wpnj 11.11.21

Obsessed
12 characters, after all, with all possible characters,
I
mean that both letters and numbers are in the password, but I love the one, the friendlist is only on it

Z
ZakarumFoot 11.11.21

Wangui ... "but I figured it out"

w
wpnj 11.11.21

ZakarumFoot
that if ..

m
midtone 11.11.21

New nicknames like "Nakazan_nap"?

A
Archon guard 11.11.21

midtone
if we assume that the pass is of 12 all possible characters, then the nicknames are approximately the same as pqlxu-rmwzpmd

G
Greenaa Morningstar 11.11.21

I stole my account. There the nickname was just YLLIATAJL_XUXY, so it caught my eye.

w
wpnj 11.11.21

PPC you are funny, pass a word of 8 letters and 4 numbers, and nicknames if anyone is interested GnomRuniRas GnomRuniDva GnnomKamniRas GnomKamniDva BankGringotts. Well? everybody giggled? can now on the topic?

p
passed 11.11.21

On the subject: What the fuck are you with a nonladder charm?

g
gpyr 11.11.21

Isn't this the dwarf who played PvP necrom lvl 69?

y
yok0o 11.11.21

gpyr
Wrong)

m
midtone 11.11.21

wpnj
nomRuniRas GnomRuniDva GnnomKamniRas GnomKamniDva BankGringotts
You wrote that there were 2 characters with incomprehensible nicknames. I wanted to know with which ones? Something depends on it

w
wpnj 11.11.21

I don’t remember exactly, the first necr is benon or something like that, the second amazon
On business: what the fuck are you with the spell from the noladder? - I don’t need to, I would like to delete them and take the nicknames, of course I didn’t write the necessary nicknames here

Z
ZakarumFoot 11.11.21

Maybe they are in place? Just scroll down with the arrow.

w
wpnj 11.11.21

there were 2, I just listed the nicknames that I remembered that they were 100%. I understand that the admins could easily delete, the rules say that they can delete both accounts and Persians without explaining the reasons. maybe a year did not go down and they decided that after the rezet new nicknames or accounts they need more .. I xs just a shame

m
midtone 11.11.21

wpnj
They cannot delete accounts and characters. They always stay

O
Obsessed 11.11.21

admins could easily delete
midtone, Persians can, infa 100%. but they do it extremely rarely.