3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
w
wpnj 11.11.21 10:48 pm

lost accounts and characters (Diablo 2)

The last races came in around the beginning of 2015, had the maximum possible Persians on the account. Having entered today, I found that the account is empty (or rather, there are 2 characters of 1 lvl with incomprehensible nicknames) in the nonladder there are no old Persians either. I tried to log into other accounts, it turned out that they simply do not exist ... On the main account I checked the friend list to make sure that the Persians were on this account. I did not break any rules, if only because I had not played for a year. Pass difficult 12 characters after all, with all possible characters. Just explain who and for what, so if it's my fault, do not screw up so much more races.

wpnj
forgot to clarify, when creating new Persians with my old nicknames, he writes that he is already busy, checked for 5 which he remembered
37 Comments
Sort by:
w
wpnj 11.11.21

okay, thanks to everyone who helped. apparently there is not much sense in such a discussion.

O
Obsessed 11.11.21

wpnj, yes, the discussion did not work out. :-) but there are not many options, in fact.

p
passed 11.11.21

Neblogodori. Well done!

m
midtone 11.11.21

I read the topic now as "Accounts are missing"

O
Obsessed 11.11.21

Last races
GnomRuniRas
last races - not ...

m
midtone 11.11.21

last races - not ...
moderas

A
Archon guard 11.11.21

midtone
Obsessed
well, the topic smoothly flows into a flood and it's time to put the question squarely - and where are the flood pictures? otherwise it's boring at all ..

f
firkax 11.11.21

and nicknames if anyone is interested GnomRuniRas GnomRuniDva GnnomKamniRas GnomKamniDva BankGringotts
if you know the nicknames of the charms - write to the support that you forgot the acc, here are the nicknames and ask to find
the support's
account address - [email protected] there and find out how the name of your account is spelled correctly

m
midtone 11.11.21

Do not listen to fikr, write right here - http://users.playground.ru/264171/
The support will answer in two weeks, no less

y
yamas 11.11.21

I remember once at the end of the year I created an account, and on it there is nekra. I forgot the acc and nickname, I remember the current that dw -55 / + 5 lies. Alir, help

O
Obsessed 11.11.21

where are the flood pictures?
Archon Guard, on them modernization is excited like a shark for blood. xs, if only they explained where, what is the salt. oh, there is an idea.

yama mail was sick !!! " :-)

w
wpnj 11.11.21

firkax ATP
, did not know that you can call the Persians to restore the acc

m
midtone 11.11.21

wpnj
If) It is impossible to restore, you can only find out on which account they are

O
Obsessed 11.11.21

midtone, bliiin, exactly! (((and I already wanted to leak through the administrator on the account of the muzilla! (

m
midtone 11.11.21

Obsessed
And I would return my acc)

O
Obsessed 11.11.21

midtone, you are a simple person, kind to people like you, it’s a shame, but I would have possessed all the anikhs and sold them for three roads, everything would have crawled on the crawls and I would spit !! 1

even forum withered ..

m
midtone 11.11.21

: DD