3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Pavel Abakumov 11.11.21 10:53 pm

The Hunger Games. (Diablo 2)

THE CHANNEL IS OPEN!
CHAT CHANNEL TO CONFIRM PARTICIPATION: golodnie games.
A fan tournament is being organized.
Regulation:
-Mode: hardcore.
-Format: TvT.
-Location: it was decided to change the location, it will be announced after the players confirm their readiness to participate.
-Character level: 9.
-Rules: no items (absolutely nothing, no charms, no jewelry) and potions, completed only 4 acts of NORMAL (all quests with skills and stats are allowed (! Anya is not allowed!)).
-Condition of victory: the prize fund goes to the team of the last survivor.
-Prize: softcore drone.
Registration is open since the publication of this message. From the first 6 people, 3 teams will be formed in random order. From all subsequent applications, a queue of reserve participants will be formed.
Create mules on separate accounts (to comply with the rules, I will need access to them).
Channel: http://www.twitch.tv/xtitanium_manx. Date: Sunday 20:00 Moscow time.
To be honest, as I found out the moderators have the ability to see the inventory and items, and Pirya agreed to help us with our idea, for which a special thanks to him.
List of main participants:
1 Dosmotr
2 meganom
3 d00m3d
4 yok0o
5 TheXX
6 trueshin
One hour before the event, you need to confirm your willingness to participate. A separate chat channel will be created for this. If one of the participants is not ready, other players will be placed.
List of substitutes:
1 ixdon.
2 KISfly.
If you are not included in the list of main contributors, do not think that your efforts to create a character were in vain. There will be more tours, everyone will be able to participate.
86 Comments
Sort by:
m
midtone 11.11.21

Sign me up

l
lait_one 11.11.21

Pavel Abakumov completely naked? no belt, nothing? clean on the cams? sign me up. acc meganom

d
d00m3d 11.11.21

and me!

P
Pavel Abakumov 11.11.21

lait_one
Completely, on the cams.

y
yok0o 11.11.21

powel prigumivat 'kak zaabuzit'
ea v teme

Еpiscop_moo 11.11.21

And why did things not please?

D
Dosmotr 11.11.21

and who is paravozit up to act 4?))

Z
Zen_Master 11.11.21

+ budu u4astvovat

H
Hav 11.11.21

yok0o
nothing prevents you from getting dressed. nobody can check. as well as the presence of skills with nm + hella.

T
Trueshin 11.11.21

I'm in the subject. Ass Trueshin

P
Pavel Abakumov 11.11.21

Dosmotr
well with whom you agree) you can cooperate and ask Deason.

D
DuSoN1989 11.11.21

gulec kak to slabo dlea anixomasona

P
Pavel Abakumov 11.11.21

DuSoN1989
Well, in general, I only have a plaintiff x) And in an amicable way, you need to go out on self-sufficiency, that is, take contributions for participation, from which the prize fund will be formed.

H
Hav 11.11.21

Pavel Abakumov
What are the contributions with the kindergarten organization? lol.

y
yok0o 11.11.21

Dobermn
vse uje progumanno

H
Hav 11.11.21

yok0o
it will be difficult for you not to win, because even tanaka can read here.

D
Dosmotr 11.11.21

+ I'm playing. only taxi plz

d
d00m3d 11.11.21

Dobermn
1. there is a concept of "quantity-quality". someday there will be something different - larger and more interesting. It's easier to start small (or at least try).
2. As one classic of Russian modern reading of the recitative used to say with his mouth: "k @ th with him, we stir up, at least some kind of movement"
2. Why agri? or give constructive criticism / ideas, or do better. and so, Pasha took it - Pasha is great.

i
ixdon 11.11.21

I participate

K
KISfly 11.11.21

KISfly is in action.