3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
I_dunno 11.11.21 10:55 pm

Random (WWE 039; 13)

Friends, what are we all about the game, yes about the game? She won't be out soon, at the office. the site gets only stupid tweets every week. I propose in this thread to discuss various events in the world of wrestling, wrestlers, upcoming PPVs, etc.
For example, tomorrow there will be No Way Out. Who will you root for?)
177 Comments
Sort by:
g
graphon express 11.11.21

I_dunno
What to talk about then? About WWE or what? Come on them! Without Age, Sean, Morrison, Batista, and now without the Undertaker, they turned into a circus. I only look because of Punk and Christian, the rest of them somehow give a fuck!

I
I_dunno 11.11.21

God Of Console
without Undertaker? Again, the question: "Where did you get this?"

g
graphon express 11.11.21

I_dunno The
Undertaker will only appear on holidays, and even then not always! It is not yet clear if he will be on the next mania! It's time to switch to TNA or ROH.

I
I_dunno 11.11.21

God Of Console
I don’t know, I watched about the last 4 PPVs and I can say with confidence that the main feuds in WWE are much better than they were a year or two years ago (offhand - Sina vs. Nexus; aka Batista; SES vs. Mysterio).

g
graphon express 11.11.21

I_dunno
What feuds in 2012? Rhodes vs. Christian? Sina vs. Big Show? who nafig need them? The only normal punk feud against Brian, which seems to quietly merge, like Laurinaitis and Sina's feud! In general, WWE feeds since 2010 have become a complete shnyaga, if earlier there were 5-6 normal feeds per year, now there are a maximum of 2 of them, alas WWE is dying, even the ratings have dropped. Vinnie does everything for schoolchildren, not thinking about the adult audience, so the ratings are falling!

I
I_dunno 11.11.21

God Of Console
But what about the Punk Jericho feud (exactly when they fought for the title "Best In The World"), Rock Cena (there are only promos of the first of which are worth), Punk mini-feud and Triple H?
But what really hasn't diminished is the entertainment. Here, for the good of everyone, to cut the fuck out of Clay, Marella (or leave him EXACTLY for the entertainment). Oh yes, and also Ryback - he has already bothered to squash jobbers every week (!).

g
graphon express 11.11.21

I_dunno
Feud Punk and Jericho stupidly merged like Jericho himself. Unlike the battles, the feud was terrible! Rock and Sina did not really show anything, they pulled the whole year to mania, in the end they got 2 logs in the main! ugh ... Mini feud is no longer feud! the feud should be at least 3-5 months, of the sensible feuds in 2011 there were only Punk versus Cena and Christian versus Orton, the rest seemed miserable.
Reybek is needed to attract the original (ie. Goldberg), maybe he will ride and Goldberg will return to VM29 against the Undertaker?

I
I_dunno 11.11.21

God Of Console
Yes, nope, Rock on Mania performed well (except that his Sharpshooter was crooked).
Feud for 3-5 months? Uh ... Dude, Monday Night Wars is long gone))
Goldberg on Mania vs. Coffin? Hmmm ... Well, if only when Mania takes place in Goldberg's hometown, and he comes out in a mask (infa 100%) against Jeffka Harde (also in a mask), playing the Undertaker. Only if so.
And if it's serious, the Wiki says that Bill is now engaged in "acting." It is a well-known fact: if you are a wrestler and you are NOT Hulk Hogan, Roddy Piper or The Rock, then your craft (acting, if you know what I mean) is in quotes !! 1

g
graphon express 11.11.21

I_dunno
Do you believe everything that Wiki will write?
3-5 months, this is a completely normal plot! Orton and Punk, Cena and Punk, Jericho and Punk, The Gambler and Undertaker (counting from the return of the Coffin)
Rock was a log no worse than Cena, they were lying around most of the match, and then an unexpected end! I'm not happy with the result, I'm not happy only with how they achieved this result! The match was at the mid-card level, in the main there should be a match between Jericho and Punk or the Player and the Undertaker, but Rock and Cena, this is ridiculous!
The return of Goldberg is quite possible, he himself once said that he was ready to play the last match on the VM for a tidy sum

I
I_dunno 11.11.21

God Of Console
Russian Wiki - Saxon, English - Dont Saxon. It's simple.
WWE doesn't give a damn what Goldberg says, because unlike Austin, for example, he doesn't have any contact with them at all. Therefore, the Austin-Punk match in the future is quite possible, but Goldberg versus <<USERNAME>> is not.

g
graphon express 11.11.21

I_dunno
And the fight between Reybek and Goldberg? quite possible if you look at how the first one is pushed!
Whatever the wiki is, anything and anyone can write there.

I
I_dunno 11.11.21

God Of Console
Here is a small example, a page about WWE '12 in Russian:
http://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/WWE_%2712
.. and in English:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/WWE_% 2712
By the way, our page about the game was titled "Wrestling Wrap Up '12" (WTF?)
For a very long time . Besides, the English version contains many more links to official sources, which is - whatever one may say, a proof.
I agree, everyone can write anything, both here and there, but the Pindos check is much faster than ours.
I myself somehow supplemented the page - it was checked by the admins, probably for 2-3 months.

I
I_dunno 11.11.21

POSTER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 11POSTER POYAVILSO !!! uraa
'll sing

g
graphon express 11.11.21

I_dunno
Did you just notice? in my opinion, he has already been here for 2 days (if not more) weighs =)

I
I_dunno 11.11.21

God Of Console
I just returned to my 3G network just today))

S
SEGA2010 11.11.21

By the way, naschet forgiving mania, in my opinion it was terrible! Except that the battle of the coffin and the triple toko, but punk and jeriko were normal, and on the rest I almost fell asleep! Especially disappointing was the fight between Orton and Kane, I expected much more from their match!

I
I_dunno 11.11.21

SEGA2010
She still turned out better than last year)
not IMHO

S
SEGA2010 11.11.21

I_dunno
From last year I watched Toko fight of the coffin!

g
graphon express 11.11.21

SEGA2010
Completely agree! Only 2 fights in Mania deserve respect. Jericho and Punk, The Gambler and the Undertaker, and the second overshadowed all the others.
Cena and Rock have nothing to say at all, they pulled this feud so much for the sake of felting both in the ring. Okay, Seena, but I didn't expect this from Rock.
I_dunno
Last year there were much more matches, but not enough intrigue .... Age and Del Rio, Punk and Orton, Player and Undertaker, all 3 matches were more or less.
The match between Sina and Miz has already been forgotten =)
By the way, what are your opinions about the recent Money In The Bank?
I have negative ones, only Ziggler made me happy.
Brian had to drain the punk, he has been walking with the title for a very long time.
Sina .... No Comments!

I
I_dunno 11.11.21

God Of Console
I don’t understand why many people think that if a wrestler has a long title-run, then because of this he must be drained to someone? I believe that if a wrestler is canceled in the ring, charming and charismatic, then at least he can be left a champion for an eternity, and most wrestling fans will only be happy about it! Sina, for example, does not fit into one of the categories I wrote above, so he annoyed everyone in the role of champion ...
By the way, on the 1000th episode of Ro, this burdensome saga will most likely begin again!