3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
W
WASILIQMED 11.11.21 11:03 pm

What would not hurt to add to the game? (This War of Mine)

Write your suggestions what didn't hurt to add to the game.
17 Comments
Sort by:
M
Maxon Perepelitsa 11.11.21

I would add such features as: 1) there were nights when I did not go out for replenishment ... but at the same time I had one character and was on guard, and so there is not enough reflection of the attacks of bandits
2) how many times I let new characters in, at first I thought they were "sent Cossacks", but alas, I understand that they are just a replenishment, I would like to see them in the game =)

Z
ZErX 11.11.21

It would be nice to add randomness so that each location rebuilds with a new game. More interesting events. Well, it would be nice to add new characters. And of course, I would like to have some more specific goal than just surviving. Missions to help one side or another. in this war. Help or vice versa, harm to one side or the other, such as sabotage.

Z
Zhenya Kanishchev 11.11.21

multiplayer

Z
Zekandro4307 11.11.21

More characters could be added. For example, some Timmy burglar who can pick locks, but for a very long time. You can also add to make some simple system of gangs and organizations. With the help of it, you can arrange raids on buildings. You can do this as in a single player game, with bots. And more fantastic in multiplayer. Although I think it will not be added soon.

D
DimakSerpg 11.11.21

You don't need multiplayer here, don't shove it into every survival game!
Here it is better to diversify than that, let's say locations.)
Add some kind of random event generator.

M
Mazay_67 11.11.21

Friends! Suggestion:
Characters-Bots. The game must have companions (cats and dogs) for the role-playing function of heating, catching rats, guards.
The plot of the appearance is random; either itself came to the smell of food, or fell into a trap for prey.

M
Mazay_67 11.11.21

In the options for setting the gameplay, - the ability to set a pause without defocusing the image of the picture.
It hardens to remember the numerical amount of this ..., choose a place ...

M
Mazay_67 11.11.21

Notepad (journal of notes).

H
Hexogen 11.11.21

Details of how the characters fulfill requests: close up windows, enter an abandoned house, collect humanitarian aid, etc.
Mazay_67
So it is. Each character.

L
Lord inferno 11.11.21

Yes, in theory, these are standard wishes: more characters, locations, items, weapons, furniture, crafting, events and everything else.

If something is specific, then there is less convention and more realism. The game needs to be made more complicated and more dynamic, then it will become more interesting to play. And now you quickly understand what's what and everything goes with a bang. But it is also necessary to complicate the game not only by reducing the amount of resources .. Accordingly, the duration of the game should be significantly increased, somewhere two or even three times. And we really, really need random and random events. For example, bandits who disguise themselves as merchants, round-ups of the military, etc.

A
Anderby 11.11.21

Let the war last not 45, but 1460 days.

g
grimble 11.11.21

more randomness! otherwise, at all locations there is one or two scenarios for the development of events, plus, after the first visit to some, they become empty, for example, a construction site or a supermarket - once looked in and in the following days walk in full growth.
a dog or a cat is an interesting thought.
increasing the duration of the war would also be nice, otherwise, funny to say, in some scenarios it ends on the 25th day. and even if it goes on for 45 days, there is no problem with survival. I, for example, played the last games visiting only safe locations, without stealing or killing, and did not lack food, medicine and materials. if the war went on even twice as long, it would be more difficult, tk. resources from empty locations would be few.
well, more characters.

S
Ser-e-zha 11.11.21

I don't understand why the inscription "Private property" remains when the scenario of distributing only bandits on the map. What property can be when the owner is either dead or it is not known where.
It would also be nice to add the use of hot keys, and the ability to bandage on sorties.

g
grimble 11.11.21

Ser-e-zha
maybe a minor flaw, it also made me wonder. what a private property, if everyone is dead, it is no longer anyone's! and do not care that I killed everyone.

bandage on sorties, and eat on sorties! I found canned food, immediately shook it, corrected the state of the body

D
Dmitry Myasoedov 11.11.21

It would not hurt to add endless survival to the game, you can also make an editor at home

K
Korax66623 11.11.21

The ability to take out at least two survivors at night ... Firstly, you can take away more this way, and secondly, it is sometimes useful to put on the watch or distract neighbors with conversations while your partner is robbing ... Again - they killed one, picked up his loot second Persian ...

R
Rad 11.11.21

• Movement of the camera along the location with arrows
• Switching between characters with numbers
• If you have not repaired the holes, then in winter it becomes even colder, because of the wind.

Otherwise, everything is fine. The first time I play, I myself am depressed due to losses in the team.