3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
Fastgamer24 09.11.19 07:31 pm

Associates/Companions (Fade to Silence)

How many companions in the game?
I have now in camp Rice, Ezra, Vic and Ghani.
on the Internet there is no information except:
Спойлерhttps://survivethis.news/en/fade-to-silence-character-5-gani
28 Comments
Sort by:
S
Spolrock 09.11.19

I have 5 associates. 5 comes out myself, but after a moment I do not know roofing felts all have to become experts, whether you need all locations to capture.

S
Spolrock 09.11.19

Rhys: The investigator
Jin: The Undertaker
Ryme: The Sneak
Vic: The Looter
Gani: The Survivor
Actually it says at the end says what is and will be.

d
dimoha12312 09.11.19

Spolrock
but as companions to pump?

d
dimoha12312 09.11.19

and how to make that ally on the Raimo came

S
Spolrock 09.11.19

dimoha12312
Supporters pumped for morale. It needs to be on top and need to listen to their dialogues 3 times I think. I read somewhere that to promote location necessary, but I don't know when I began to swing I have all the locations were under control.

S
Spolrock 09.11.19

dimoha12312
As I said I don't know what is up there I explained.

d
dimoha12312 09.11.19

Spolrock
thank you

S
Spolrock 09.11.19

Where to find and how to help her?
You don't need to look for the rhyme's in the desert. When the time comes, she will come to your camp and wait for meeting you. Then she'll tell you she's been stalking you for some time to ensure that you are not crazy. But don't worry, she's not a Stalker.

S
Spolrock 09.11.19

This is from the site explanation.

d
dimoha12312 09.11.19

people still not on topic but where can I get wood all the location I've almost dumped the whole forest but never found a Studio I want to build

S
Spolrock 09.11.19

dimoha12312
As I understand it, the more locations you go, the more special wood you will find. I saw in 1 location, but without the copper axe was not able to produce. On 3 locations you can see this wood in larger quantities. I can tell you where they saw a special wood for 1 location, but I think it's random with his spawna.

d
dimoha12312 09.11.19

Spolrock
thank you

S
Spolrock 09.11.19

1 locations of the wood to be near the transition at 2 location at a fork where there is an inverted red wagon, the tree stands with him very tightly.

S
Shigofumi 09.11.19

You guys the game crashes ? And specific answers on this topic has not found . About every 40-60 minutes flight play on steam . In the cooperative that sucks =(

z
zEmberg 09.11.19

Shigofumi
Crashes exactly in the same way as you.

S
Shigofumi 09.11.19

zEmberg
I already verified this is not due to the graphics drivers or SSD . Something with the game itself we should wait for the update =(

L
LordZmei13 09.11.19

Shigofumi
Crashes because of RAM. The game gradually begins to eat more and more operatives. When operative completely clogged the game crashes. Memory leak here nor che do not. Wait for the update with fixes.

S
Shigofumi 09.11.19

LordZmei13
And from what it can depend ? A friend and comp worse and Opera but less than one flight was not .

d
dimoha12312 09.11.19

Shigofumi
I do not have what not good but eventually becomes little blunt ! I have turned off the paging file on the SSD game ! just such problems with another game someone was advised to turn it off and helped !

d
dimoha12312 09.11.19

Fastgamer24
damn I already them 7 if someone added unsubscribe