3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mayamenstate 11.11.21 11:06 pm

Inhibition theory

---
26 Comments
Sort by:
W
Wing42 11.11.21

Wow, what authors have reminded of themselves! I feel, I feel the spring.

r
rPeBoJL 11.11.21

Spoiler

D
Dr_Drift_RU 11.11.21

Mayamenstate, it is also worth specifying what a "place" is, since over time it is clear. I suspect this is a cultural difference (whatever).
In my opinion, in "Russia or the West" not everything is so simple, because we have little regard for the relevance or timeliness, tk. the ball is ruled by a thirst for dough and far-fetched appeals. I hope for the latter. Apparently a reason is needed to convince the public. If reasons are needed, then the people still have the final say. Unfortunately, we have not realized this yet.

A
A.Soldier of Light 11.11.21

It's difficult, it's easier for me. Instead of some theories - the position of the worldview)
Position of Materialism, Faith and Neutral. Three jokes. By the very name it is already clear what's what.

Regarding old things: I do not like the tendency in our world of people when old technologies are forgotten, they stop producing, and you can get things only from your hands. VCRs, gramophones, large mobile phones of the early nineties, old consoles and games for them, and so on. Here. This is stupid. I would set up the production of all this, so that everyone could know it not from museum exhibits, but on their own, holding an object in their hands. And then gadgets, iPhones, fuflophones all sorts and other modern urinals ...

D
Dr_Drift_RU 11.11.21

Mayamenstate, its place is a loose concept. Dingo dogs are in place now, because built into the food chain of the ecosystem, but are introduced by humans, once, domestic dogs that had no place in the wild. Therefore, the meaning of the question about the place concerned the criterion by which one can understand that this is in its place, but that this is not in its place.
Disks are not particularly popular now, because there is distribution via the Internet, it is faster and cheaper. For everything else, a flash drive / HDD / SSD / NAS will do. The masses saw this as a benefit for themselves. Therefore, producing things that are not popular among the masses is at a loss.
With regard to the existence of reasons to justify activities. The fact that there are excuses / reasons for public initiatives is evidence that the masses have the final say. Otherwise, they would do anything, without asking or making excuses, before the public, for the sake of the actor's own reasons.

V
Vaipen 11.11.21

The iPhone sucks. My sister has the 5th iPhone. So he just sucks at my Samsung 5c. The screen is smaller, the graphon sucks solid soap, the camera's zoom is smaller, the sd card cannot be inserted. Removing the SIM card is still a big deal. It must be picked out with a needle. Only a proprietary wire is needed to connect to a PC, it will not connect through Chinese and will reprimand you for buying pirated products. And registration is generally tough. She sent a request 5 times until the working password came. In Yablostor, there are more and less program norms for money, only garbage is free. But the price tag is one 30k rubles. For what. For a piece of a gnawed apple on the lid.

T
Tiger goose 11.11.21

Everything new is well forgotten old.

D
Dr_Drift_RU 11.11.21

Mayamenstate, the time of shopping malls will pass when cargo transportation becomes free))
Well, or when they come up with a generator of food / boots / iPhones.
I reread your first post again and it became clear that there is no theory. There are new names for some of the phenomena that are taking place, taken out of context. Likewise, place and time, according to your text, do not reflect a new meaning for these words, no matter how correlated with the meanings of time and place, as such. Moreover, the new meaning introduces completely opposite concepts into them, in short: place ==! Time
And even more specifically, they imply another round of discussions of the West in the person of the United States and the East in the person of Russia, based on the merits of some and the disadvantages of others, respectively. ...

D
Dr_Drift_RU 11.11.21

Mayamenstate
It has already passed for people in Russia.
What do you mean passed? Have a better alternative? I'm talking about supermarkets.
Kiosks - supermarkets, Snickers - Alpen Gold.
I meant that according to your text, the place is the same as the time, just the opposite.
I suspect that you were trying to explain the essence of the timeliness or reception of heredity, evolution / variability of tastes of the masses.

D
Dr_Drift_RU 11.11.21

Mayamenstate, hereinafter:

There is something relevant, modern, but in the wrong place - a theory of place.
And there is something that is in that place, but not actual, not modern - the theory of time.

Do you understand that these are absolute opposites that can exist only in an ideal world? Even if you are engaged in the approximation of something suitable in meaning.
I have not seen your post, which, probably, reveals the meaning of time-place, maybe this is the problem.

So, isn't this one-sided ban on place in Russia just an attempt to put the "old things" in their places and, as they say, "cope" ... along the way, having dealt with everything modern and relevant, but not in place?
But the West, too, has a one-sided ban for the time: it prohibits everything "old" - everything that sucks, not modern, not relevant, regardless of whether it is in its place or not, and, accordingly, allows everything modern and the actual is out of place.

What prohibitions are we talking about? Do they have common selection criteria, according to which one can put appropriate prohibitions (for theory) and not suitable ones?

Russia or the West?

Is this the reason for the post?

Further details:
With regards to disks. Who Banned Disks? How were they banned? Why was it banned?
With regards to shopping centers. Likewise. Who / how / why?

m
masha 11.11.21

Mayamenstate
All film companies have ditched HD DVD and opted for Blu-Ray. What if Blu-Ray was made for movies, and HD DVD for games? .. Why didn't anyone ask the computer game companies for their opinion on HD DVD?
Do you want to overpay for read / write devices? Blu-Ray has a higher recording density. Games - movies, what's the difference where the data will be stored.

beer
urine.

m
masha 11.11.21

Mayamenstate
Poor Russia. You didn't just live in Ukraine. As the Crimea sailed to its native harbor, so denyuzhki from the poor Russian Federation poured, where did the denyuzhki come from? I'm surprised, they covered up the holes in the asphalt, how so? they didn’t do that in Ukraine. They clean sewer drains, scoop up heaps of shit, whole mountains, they did not do this in Ukraine. New tiles are being laid down; in Ukraine everything has already cracked. Medicine is free. Trees are being sawed, branches have grown during the post-Soviet period. Shit and garbage were removed, accumulated over the post-Soviet era. Even the light is there, although it is not enough, but it is there. In Ukraine, everything was covered with shit, that's where it really sucked. Poor poor Russians, poor things, wipe up the snot.

D
Dr_Drift_RU 11.11.21

Mayamenstate, I think the ban on the sale of beer in kiosks is not very suitable, because is a special case, because nobody forbade beer or kiosks. Both can still be found.
However, if you do not touch on the global ideas that appear in the title post, then, apparently, the prohibition of beer-kiosk is a theory of place, since the ban includes a place - a kiosk. And also the ban occurred at a certain moment, which also allows us to adjust the situation to the theory of time, because the time of beer in kiosks has passed. Are there errors or contradictions in judgments?
If there are no mistakes and contradictions, then the division of prohibitions into time or place does not make sense, because any situation can be considered from the position of both time and place.
The society has banned discs, tk. now there is something better - this is the time, the Russian society decided that discs are less profitable, apparently there is no place for discs in Russia.
Society has not yet found something better than hypermarkets. Now in Russia.

m
masha 11.11.21

Mayamenstate
No. It's just that in the Russian Federation you can always start living like in Ukraine, if you don't have enough finances.

M
MunchkiN 616 11.11.21

some kind of garbage in gravity fields is easier to understand and in any string theory
what is time and what is pitch?
the place finally, in theory, does not matter. there is a process of increasing entropy when moving in time. as a result of some kind of garbage, peoples appeared, some adopted the pitch faith and others console. consoles played on consoles by bakers on pitch. they waved and fought for thousands of years with the correct console. but it happened because there was an exchange of information. and its speed was limiting that there was a physical time limit at what that moment. If we tie Russia and Europe to places, then during a large historical period there was some kind of exchange of values ​​and information. more often, however, from Europe to Russia. it takes time. but there are all sorts of processes in relation to the place that, in addition to transmitting information, slow down its execution and use. this and the fact that the boyars resist do not want to shave their beards. this and the fact that gay pride parades are dispersed.
further we have an internal entropic development. it is already T big time world cosmic. and in relation to it, in some place, there may also be some changes in the displacement of the obsolete by the newer. for example, Windows 10 oppresses and displaces Windows XP straight. why does it pass? pitch people are looking for comfort and convenience. there are of course people who can still sit on dos and nt3.5, but this is realistically the Stone and Bronze Age. why does nanoposan switch to Windows 10? because there they promise a grafon, so a competitive substitution takes place.

thus, if we formalize it to the utmost, we have something successful and unsuccessful. the successful replaces the unsuccessful, thus becoming new. the process is not instantaneous and the more successful the * new * is, the faster it replaces the old. tied to locality - the degree of success of something in each location is different and depends on a number of complex factors affecting it.
so it is worthwhile for Mayamenstate to optimize the theory engine. atoms in my quantum pitch does not pull freezes.

Here's how she made a journey in time, just passing from one area to another. the farther I drove, the dumb and older you become, and during cruise 2 I found Sony PlayStation 2 discs on sale and I swear I saw a 16-bit shoga in the store. I was sitting next to the wise oldfags of the initial circles of the school telling about the passage of the games of my childhood pitch. Surely their computers did not have blister-writing drives and they didn’t play adi kinzo because in that subspace of the universe it hadn’t been invented yet. Perhaps I was then accidentally in the warp acceleration and overcame the speed of light. my bus then accelerated to 60 gigparsec per second.
and for all A.Soldier of Light why the old is being replaced by the new and why no one would think to do that the old. - in fact, there is a demand for products that is dictated by the horizons of its capabilities. there is the cost of the product. and maybe some person could pay for himself - to close up something old for him. for example, an old pitch for tape-recorder brass knuckles so that it is cool and authentic to play games with downloads, but the problem arises that the technologies of making something are lost and become irrelevant. and in order to maintain entire technological strata, certain infusions of labor are required. otherwise, it is not authentic products that come out, but simply imitations. for example, I like that saw a digital turntable. lice nanogramaphone. but I realized that he is shit because he has current rotation speeds of 33 and 45. badly stupidly sealed. no 78 standard.

D
Dr_Drift_RU 11.11.21

Mayamenstate, pushing aside - is that banned, but not really?
Then, the dingos were in their place, at the time when they were needed, when they were pets, apparently it was their time, but now their domesticity was canceled and they are again in their place and in their place, tk. have adapted remarkably well. What gradation of cancellation is there?
The Dodos became extinct because their fellow humans ate them all, or canceled them, presumably completely. Their number has approached zero, an extreme is visible here, their time has passed. Unless, of course, they were really all killed, or canceled.

To summarize.
We should already think about the formalization of definitions. Otherwise, you can scribble for a long time.
In principle, the idea is more like a beautiful description of old motives than actually useful knowledge.

M
MunchkiN 616 11.11.21

Mayamenstate
success is determined in the competitive resistance between peers in relation to a certain consumer. further, the statistical majority.
for example, I had a successful prefix in the area. because it was inexpensive and had games on it. at the same moment it was 3do but it was not successful because it was expensive it was corny not to buy it in the store and there was no gambling for it as a cause and effect. in America, at about the same time, it was no longer popular and the new console there was the next gene console.
concerning ecdi dvd discs simply sintered. their production was expensive, as were the blues in the beginning. and he figured out how to make discs cheaper. Therefore, in short, the hbox 360 was left without normal capacious media. and sleepyhead 3 from the very beginning seemed to be under the blur.

A

Challenging Butchurt
I don’t need these things, I don’t want to spend 600 Jews apiece 8)

Mayamenstate
Need more money?
You always need more money, remember)

The more complex the technique becomes, the more expensive it becomes. And at some point it will become unattainable in price. And this moment has already come, at least for Russia.
The Pentium, the first for 1998, was a cool system and a decent price. Now it is JUMP, the place for which is in the Museum of Computer History) That is, it's not about the complexity of technology, it's about capitalism. Everything complicated at the moment - 2016 - will be Junk in 20 years, just a museum exhibit for studying the History of Computers and other devices)

PS
It's great that HDDVD has sunk into oblivion. Let there be one universal blu-ray format for the whole world than several different ones. And then we have meters and kilometers, and they have feet and miles. We have right-hand traffic, they have left-hand traffic. The sockets are also different. Why so? An unnecessary show off.

G
Garrus-1994 11.11.21

A.Soldier of Light
Why so? Unnecessary
show off Show off from whom?

A

Garrus-1994
Show off from those who decided to do everything differently, everything else. Everywhere the traffic is right-sided, adequate, that is, standard, but in some individual countries it is somehow left-sided. What is it? What for? From the principle "if only not like everyone else"? Explain to me. All over the world they figured out the format for new discs (blu-ray), came to a common opinion, and everything is fine, convenient. Isn't it time to unify everything else? For example, sockets ...

Caller Butchert There is
money, but I won't give you)

Mayamenstate
Well, you need to live not in the past, but in the present ... in which you and Russia will soon be gone .
Dreaming is not harmful%)