3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
D.Artist 11.11.21 11:10 pm

Kidnapped your wife! (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

No, well, really, I've already played 500+ hours if I add up all the Persians and every time something new happens that hasn't been seen before, and everything is furnished very coolly, with notes, dialogues, etc. Then I will go into the cave (which I have already visited 5 times), find someone's diary and open secret passages, I find some new stories about living / dead NPCs. It's amazing, there is so much content in the game (even vanilla) that it's just heaps, and they also say that the game is bad, unfinished ... yeah, of course ...
Threat created a new trade on the deceased forum in order to revive a little.
31 Comments
Sort by:
S
Syo Darkdrimer 11.11.21

D.Artist
would have better told about the abduction itself ...

D
D.Artist 11.11.21

ASSASIN9959
I don't want to spoil it somehow ...

T
Tvorozhok 11.11.21

When you come to your mansion, you are attacked by bandits. One of them has a note about the kidnapping of his wife. Immediately there is a task to save his wife. You go into a cave, kill everyone on the way and at the end a wife is waiting for you who will not say anything, but just go home.

S
Syo Darkdrimer 11.11.21

Denis S. aka Curd
is generally a typical skyrim.

J
Jolly_baker 11.11.21

quest for morons, judging by the description

D
Dragon Slayer 11.11.21

Veselyy_bekar
Like the bulk of them!

D
D.Artist 11.11.21

Denis S. aka Curd
Not at all. There you kill bandits, you find a note, it says - come there and take 5,000 gold with you, you come to the place, the leader comes out, you can agree, pay off, threaten, kill everyone. When I saved my wife, she told me: "I knew that you would come, let's get out of here as soon as possible." You bring her home and the quest is completed.
And this is not a quest at all, more a random encounter.

a
arah 11.11.21

D.Artist
I married my wife Lydia and she is constantly being stolen by vampires or necre. This is if you complete quests for the Brotherhood of Dawn. When I release her, these words always mutter))

D
D.Artist 11.11.21

arah
I also passed for the Brotherhood, and my wife, of course, is also Lydia, but they have been kidnapped only once, and bandits, vampires and spawn have never been kidnapped so far.

a
arah 11.11.21

D.Artist
Probably depends on the game, clean or assembly (I have an assembly), well, maybe mods play a role

D
D.Artist 11.11.21

arah
My wife abduction mods are not worth LoL, this is clearly a random event and the vanilla event.

N
Nighthawkreal 11.11.21

Vampires can even steal a jarl :)

a
arah 11.11.21

D.Artist
Remembered)) These are repetitive tasks from the dawn lads . There, when you do, like, the main tasks of three whips, they start to chase you, run there, bang that one and bring it. Here is one task just to rescue a kidnapped woman and she is usually Lydia.

D
D.Artist 11.11.21

arah
Hmm, strange, I often ran around the Radiants of the Brotherhood, I saw like everything, but to save my wife, never. It even happened to save the members of the brotherhood ... Cool, I'll know. Eh, well done after all, bezdedovtsy, so much stuff into the game, PPC.

N
NIKOLAS M 11.11.21

He married his own on Isolde. Well, here are the bandits, a note, etc. Saved. So Isolde, after that, and around the house and around him, ass walks forward! XD

M
Metalist1925 11.11.21

three years have passed, and Skyrim, everything is in popular games :) and most importantly: Skyrim is now being compared ... with the third Witcher :)

M
Metalist1925 11.11.21

D.Artist
Eh,
well done after all, bezdezdovtsy,
so many things to stuff into the game, PPC .----- it was exactly the same in Oble. Even more:)

R
RicoChico 11.11.21

Then I will go into the cave (which I have already visited 5 times), find someone's diary and open secret passages, I find some new stories about living / dead NPCs.
I'll have to check. I thought that the caves in the game are "disposable".

D
D.Artist 11.11.21

Metalist1925
Strange, for 500+ hours nobody was kidnapped in Oble nirazu ... Are you sure it's not a mod?

M
Metalist1925 11.11.21

D.Artist, I'm not talking about kidnapping, but about something else. For example: some NPCs go secretly after skooma, some steal at night, which is also not bad