3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
D.Artist 11.11.21 11:10 pm

Kidnapped your wife! (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

No, well, really, I've already played 500+ hours if I add up all the Persians and every time something new happens that hasn't been seen before, and everything is furnished very coolly, with notes, dialogues, etc. Then I will go into the cave (which I have already visited 5 times), find someone's diary and open secret passages, I find some new stories about living / dead NPCs. It's amazing, there is so much content in the game (even vanilla) that it's just heaps, and they also say that the game is bad, unfinished ... yeah, of course ...
Threat created a new trade on the deceased forum in order to revive a little.
31 Comments
Sort by:
n
nestrbob 11.11.21

D.Artist
Kidnapping the wife is on the instructions of the Guardians branch (this is their humor), you take the task from one of the guards and "Free the wife" appears, but this task can be any character - the main thing in the task is to free the prisoner. It can be repeated as many times as you like.

A
Alamut95 11.11.21

Call the police immediately before it's too late!

D
D.Artist 11.11.21

nestrbob
By the way, I forgot to mention - you are all wrong, this is not a task of the Guardians (they have something like that, they also came across), my wife was abducted precisely because of the radiant added to the game from the Hearthfire add-on, when bandits are also abducted from the estate with notes. In the quest with the Guards, there is no one to negotiate with, there you just need to cut everyone, but here you can bloodlessly solve the issue =)
In general, Hearthfire, as it turned out, not only adds houses with children, there are several interesting radiants with random encounters, I think I’m not even still saw.

n
nestrbob 11.11.21

D.Artist
when exactly is abducted from the estate
Where did you see your wife wandering around the streets? As far as I know, there is only one task with the kidnapping of his wife (scenario one) and you can buy her back.

G
Givemethedust 11.11.21

nestrbob
Where did you see your wife wandering around the streets?
Yes, yes .. such a living world, but for some reason the wives of other characters are constantly wandering around the city, and yours only sits at home and bakes pies. Idyll.)

H
Hypest 11.11.21

in skurim all quests are scripted. there is no randomness there.

n
nestrbob 11.11.21

Givemethedust
I haven't seen my wife on the street (children run).
Hypest
I do not know what you mean by random, but the Guardians can get the task of freeing the wife several times in a row.

D
D.Artist 11.11.21

nestrbob
Well, she not only sits in the estate itself, I sometimes had to run around the house around to find her, even down there sometimes the necromancer fights, and if I hear a fight, then my wife went to

fill him in ... Givemethedust
If only you were Dovahkiin too , it is unlikely that your wife would dare to disobey your orders, but yes, the idyll is natural =)

n
nestrbob 11.11.21

D.Artist
I write about what I have in the game. I have no vampire raids, so no one is killing merchants and Adrian Avenichi is alive and well. Maybe I have such an assembly, but it suits me perfectly.

W
Wild rider 11.11.21

I moved all off-topic messages here

N
Nikolay T-770m 11.11.21

Looked at the skyrim forum and did not understand. The question is whether your wife can even be kidnapped from Solitude?
How can you avoid this? And what is the point, then, of the city police and the husklarl of the same city as the appointed ruler of the house in the hometown for the husklarl?
How to avoid this hemorrhoids (kidnapping my wife) I don't have time to do this I have another bug passing the Dawnguard mission the mother vampire (Valerika seems to be) stupid does not go to the scroll, although it seems that we met with my daughter (Serana). And I killed all the guards who were guarding her mother.
Are these my 2 questions? Waiting for an answer.