3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
Joel Miller 11.11.21 11:10 pm

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt first official art screenshot

Guys, what do you think, who is this, a new type of enemy or maybe a story NPC? =)
66 Comments
Sort by:
J
Joel Miller 11.11.21

Metalist1925
Official art-screen, taken from the largest Russian-language site (and indeed in the world) on The Witcher !!! Art was added by a moderator who is officially in contact with CD Projekt Red ... No fake is out of the question !!!!!!!!!! GUYS HOW MUCH DO I STILL WRITE THIS !? = (

_
_LiMoN_ 11.11.21

Xavier_29Th
There was also a drain of information from the dlts, garkains appear there.

A
Anderson777- 11.11.21

resembles a water woman or a cemetery)))

A
Albert De Hunter 11.11.21

Pigius
Okay I believe)))

J
Joel Miller 11.11.21

Albert Shcherbakov I
cheated, okay, dude, what are you talking about?

A

Pigius
At first I thought it was a true fake ... then I looked closely ... I thought, weighed everything ... and decided that it is even very possible)))

J
Joel Miller 11.11.21

Albert Shcherbakov
This is not a fake. Albert I'm your spiritual brother, I forgot something! =) By the way, about this screen on the red forum, panic began, the moderators are furiously trying to find out who leaked this screen;) But you won't betray me, will you?

A

Pigius
Heh ... I remember)))
I think everyone will be too lazy to drain cheto ))) I pass the
first Witcher)

k
kastez777 11.11.21

most likely she will be that evil main character)

B
BRIJIJIANT 11.11.21

Those who read the first book by A. Sapkovsky "The Witcher" immediately recognize it. Reminiscent of the king's daughter, who at night turns into a ghoul (vampire). And the place looks like a dungeon of a castle, where she sleeps during the day in a monolithic stone tomb, such as a coffin. The witcher has to cure her or what he knows how to do better, that is, to kill. I'm not saying exactly what it is, just a reference from there is clearly there. Whoever drew this art screen seems to be inspired by this moment from the book.

J
Joel Miller 11.11.21

Kanych forever
Adda-stryga, and this is the Alp!

H
Holly jolly 11.11.21

in general, it seems to me this brooks is not a story NPC, but a monster from a new contract

J
Joel Miller 11.11.21

Dania Nyash-All-Universe
This is alps =)

H
Holly jolly 11.11.21

Pigius
I do not think so, it seems to me more that it is a brooks because the alps cannot look like a person and they are also resistant to sunlight, unlike brooks. what do we see in the trailer? she was affected by sunlight (and moonlight too). there are also external differences, the alps have something like red scales on the chest and arms and the brooks do not have this, especially since the alps are schooling vampires and the brooks can live alone, not to mention the fact that the brooks are reasonable and the alps are not (at least it is not indicated in the Witcher wiki where the infa was taken from)

A
Aleksandr2242 11.11.21

Pigius there
seems to be no fundamental difference between alp and brooks?

J
Joel Miller 11.11.21

Danya Nyash-All-Universe
And if I tell you secret information, that I know 100% that this is an alp !? =) The
Alps love to feast on the blood of a still living victim. Especially attacking silently from behind. Can stun its victim with a high-pitched shriek. Strong, agile, capable of levitation, but cannot transform into a bat. Lives in city ruins and crypts. They are able to withstand daylight.

J
Joel Miller 11.11.21

Aleksandr2242
Well read it :)
Spoilerhttp: //vedmak.wikia.com/wiki/%D0%90%D0%BB%D1%8C%D0%BF
http://vedmak.wikia.com/wiki/%D0%91% D1% 80% D1% 83% D0% BA% D1% 81% D0% B0

H
Holly jolly 11.11.21

Pigius,
as it were, and brooks can deafen with a cry. well, there is no point in arguing now, we'll see when the add-on will be released

A
Aleksandr2242 11.11.21

I know Pigius , I just don't see any fundamental difference. )

m
marrader 11.11.21

Pigius
well, maybe she is somehow connected with books about the Witcher, and when Geralt was small, perhaps this witch, and in the past a young beauty witch who was kind and did not touch anyone, they knew each other and they had an affair, but then Geralt was taken away to the witch's school, and this witch was moved by her mind and became what she is, well, atm like only true love will return her sanity and blah blah blah ...