3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
Joel Miller 11.11.21 11:10 pm

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt first official art screenshot

Guys, what do you think, who is this, a new type of enemy or maybe a story NPC? =)
66 Comments
Sort by:
J
Joel Miller 11.11.21

marrader
Well, this is not a witch, but an alp =)

m
marrader 11.11.21

Pigius, who cares
)) maybe she was a witch then she moved with her mind and became the Alp

J
Joel Miller 11.11.21

Tumanov2013
Well, I don’t know about the others, but I realized a long time ago that this is the Alps :)

T
Tumanov2013 11.11.21

You think this is Brooks, based on the trailer in which Geralt at the end leaves for the city, well, very similar to the capital of the Duchy of Toussaint - Beauclair, from the official screenshot of "Blood and Wine", but did we really see Brooks in that trailer? No. In fact, this is an alp, also an average vampire, so the "Witcher wikia" thinks. to be convinced of this, I will attach screenshots of brooks, alp and yagi. Yes, it is possible that it could be a yaga (1-2%) 1) Brooks. 2) Alps. 3) Yaga. Look, white skin, elbow-deep blood, red blisters on the chest, red hair and burning eyes. In addition, brooks have the ability to turn into a bat that vaguely resembles a fleder (4), we did not see this in the trailer, but levitation is a characteristic ability of the alps and the monster in the video used it in the battle with the witcher. The art screenshot of the Alps.

T
Tumanov2013 11.11.21

Aleksandr2242
I'll complain to the admin about you

A
Aleksandr2242 11.11.21

Tumanov2013 Am
I missing something?