3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sergey Buvaka 11.11.21 11:14 pm

For those who believe that a miss at close range (XCOM 2)

Guys! XCOM is a turn based strategy game! But turn on your brain! after all, in reality, a muton or a fighter does not stand and does not wait for the enemy to come running to him and put a barrel in his face! each move is roughly 5-10 seconds of real time, just divided into moves for the genre of the game! I personally do not really imagine a situation when a ranger resorts to mutons puts a barrel in his face and shoots. Mouton will run away, give the ranger a return shot, give him a butt in the face, whatever, but he will not stand and wait! UNDERSTAND THE SAME YOU THIS IS AN ADAPTATION OF REAL ACTIONS IN A STEP-BY-STEP MODE! I'm just tired of this whining about a stupid rendition! If you don’t run into a rend, then don’t play such games and don’t litter the forums with complaints! The rendezvous in the game is quite adequate! a huge number of complaints that there are misses in the face with a 97% chance and aliens hit from below into a dude on a rooftop behind a wall in full cover! but for some reason no one complains when Advent bypasses from the flank and misses almost point-blank ... yes, this happens and is not so rare! no one complains about damn sniper hit with a 13% chance of hitting and it happens! it would be much dumber if the hits were fixed! and so everything looks realistic and quite dynamic!
22 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sergey Buvaka 11.11.21

predator999
97% is not 100% ... What kind of logic ??? Did you go to school?

L
Lecontrope 09.10.22

nikita2112
Well, you are a krivorukov, but we manage and set the strategy for trained professionals.