3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Stribogg 11.11.21 11:17 pm

\ "Who sows the wind \": What is the hint in the description of the quest about Shani? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

In the description of the assignment, you can read the following: "Professor Shezlock made Geralt think about how you can save Shani ..."
Or have I already forgotten something, or why are these words, who knows?
37 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mantykora 11.11.21

Stribogg
Are you talking about that? Here is a mistake - it meant Olgerd von Everek. The one who typed the description of the task, was driven ... Big-eyed! Contact CD Projekt Red support - they will fix it in patch 1.12.

S
Stribogg 11.11.21

Mantykora
Well))) Just during the next passage it seemed that there was something else with this professor, so I looked and read everything more attentively everywhere)))

N
NPhysicist 11.11.21

Stribogg
This is the uncleaned tail of a canceled piece of the plot, in which Geralt had to save Shani, who was cut out at the last moment. On the CDPR forum, even unused achievements for saving Shani from O'Dim were unearthed in the game files.

Apparently, they remembered in time that after the battle of Brenna, Shani lived for another 72 years and died at a ripe old age as the dean of the medical faculty at the Oxenfurt Academy, and therefore cannot die in the game)

M
Mantykora 11.11.21

NPhysicist The
rescue of Shani could be made obligatory, and nothing would contradict the book. Is the plot known in more detail? O'Dim and decided to play Shani?

N
NPhysicist 11.11.21

Mantykora
In addition to this, I have not seen any information, I do not know

In the finale, O'Dim uses the illusion of Shani, maybe they decided that it would be better / enough

S
Stribogg 11.11.21

Eh, something was apparently shortened / cut out ((((By the way, some flaws in the addition come across, now it has already passed for the third time, carefully ... also Borsodi .. And it seemed like it was possible to go in and push the goods to Ewald, as I understand it? Also, it seemed like earlier it was possible to say goodbye to Shani, now something did not work out, I came to her before the final with O * Dim - sitting but not talking wants, half of the final - she's not there at all ...

_
__DOC__ 11.11.21

Stribogg
If you return to the von Evericks crypt, Shani left a flower at Witold's coffin.
Spoiler

P
Playersaharan 11.11.21

__DOC__
Hmm, great attention to detail from Projects.
Speaking of Witold, no one tried to come to Olgerd being in the same harness with the spirit? Maybe a couple of dialogues will pop up or something ........

_
__DOC__ 11.11.21

I have not tried Playersaharan , but there is such a dialogue:
Witold: "I would give a lot to see him."
Geralt: "It won't happen ..."

S
Stribogg 11.11.21

Speaking of Ewald Borsodi .. Apparently, what he said when parting with Geralt about "come in if you need to sell something", this is only for the form, because it is impossible to get into the Borsodi auction, and when viewed with a free camera, it turned out that in the hall and that lying corpses, including - Horst Borsod, although NPCs near the auction often gossip about his funeral in a closed coffin Hmm ... (((
it is also still not clear what happened to Shani- at her clinic on the second on the floor, her scattered things are lying around, the chest is open full of collected things, even there is a pig-there is a prize from the wedding, but- Shani is mute (((

_
__DOC__ 11.11.21

Stribogg
Yes, it's sad that Shani was removed, they would have made a shorter skirt for her at the wedding, finally, it would have looked excellent, maybe the modders will shorten it.

Spoiler

M
Mantykora 11.11.21

Stribogg
How is there no Shani? The plot is over, Shani is going to leave, but he is sitting like a dummy on the second floor of his private clinic. You helped Olgerd at the end, did you visit the professor? Maybe it depends on the ending?
Spoiler
__DOC__
Thanks for another small detail. I went and found a flower ... I thought it was such an object for Shani, like an earring for Triss or a raven skull for Yennefer.

And I think that Vitold simply will not appear next to his brother - a script, although it is necessary to try in NG +

_
__DOC__ 11.11.21

Mantykora
And you have Shani at home after the victory over O'Dim? I was with the professor, but I don't have Shani, after the sanctuary.

O
Old_Nick 11.11.21

__DOC__
I have the same "sitting".
I spoke with the professor, checked both ending options;)

S
Stribogg 11.11.21

Mantykora
Yes, yes, I was with the professor and saved Olgerd .. And Shani said that you can say goodbye .. Before the final with O-Dim I came in and sat .. After - dumb .. This is now, in this passage, I used to be too, "dummy" .. So think about it - how is it more correct when she was sitting, or now - when like "left" .. (although things are all scattered around the house)

_
__DOC__ 11.11.21

Stribogg
I do not understand, so in which version does it remain?

S
Stribogg 11.11.21

__DOC__
I myself did not understand)) It seems like I went through the quests of Stone Hearts for the third time, as in the previous two times, alas, there is no Shani)))

M
Mantykora 11.11.21

Stribogg
__DOC__
What version of the game? I have 1.10.

_
__DOC__ 11.11.21

Mantykora

M
Mantykora 11.11.21

__DOC__
Well, that means that at 1.11 Shani has already left ... It's a pity, and it's stupid: what kind of war, the tasks of the Redan army after the victory of Nilfgaard? This inconsistency is annoying.

Stribogg
"although things are all scattered around the house" - and gathered herself somehow not like a woman.