3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Stribogg 11.11.21 11:17 pm

\ "Who sows the wind \": What is the hint in the description of the quest about Shani? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

In the description of the assignment, you can read the following: "Professor Shezlock made Geralt think about how you can save Shani ..."
Or have I already forgotten something, or why are these words, who knows?
37 Comments
Sort by:
S
Stribogg 11.11.21

Mantykora
Version 11 .. BUT it seems like the second time I already went through it too .. And here again, the first time I went through DLS early enough, like the second one, which was at 1.11, but now I went out to fight O-Dim after Kaer -Morchen and the death of Dijkstra (I wanted to see some possible dialogues regarding changes on the fronts). Maybe that's why Shani so abruptly fled to the front?))

M
Mantykora 11.11.21

Stribogg
The first time you played at 1.10 - Shani didn't stay with her after the end of Hearts of Stone? Right after helping Olgerd? Maybe she left after the conditional "world update" according to the main plot, which you continued after the DLC?

By the way, in 1.11 you need to check Shani immediately after the end of the DLC. I didn't update until 1.11 - they say they cut the difficulty of Toad, Keymaster, Iris's worst nightmare - which upset me a lot. On the contrary, the complexity of the game "to death" is not even enough for me. Now, if the witcher moved more slowly after being wounded, he wounded his hand - he cannot hold the sword - he must run ... And in general, he would have received medical treatment in the Temple of Melitel. Well, okay - dreaming is not harmful.

"Maybe that's why Shani so abruptly fled to the front?))" - the fact of the matter is that dialogues about the war with Shani look wild after the death of Dijkstra (and therefore Radovid), and what front then in general? The war is over. And the Redanian command cannot send Shani to the catacombs near Oxenfurt, since the army has already been defeated. In case of Emgyr's victory, the Nilfgaardians should send her.

And now the idea took shape - CD Projekt had to rigidly attach the sequel to the DLC after the end of the plot, it would be easier and more correct, especially since the levels of tasks in the DLC are greater. At the same time, work out changes in the world at the end of the main line, for example, an empty nilf camp in Velen, Nilfgaard flags over Oxenfurt and Novigrad, etc. There, relatively speaking, there are three endings, designed as another DLC (changes in the world on Skellig, in Velen and Novigrad, in the White Garden). If done to a minimum, then I think less work than on the Stone Hearts and Blood and Wine. And then Witcher 3 would be perfect at all, without the logical nonsense from Shani and the abrupt end of the plot: everyone disappeared - the world is empty and dull. And a couple of contracts with Ciri or an invitation to the coronation.

And you can also run to look - what has changed?

And in a bad ending, Geralt dies and does not meet Shani, does not go to Toussaint ... And it would be a cool move - no need to be a bad mentor.

S
Stribogg 11.11.21

Mantykora
They say that the dialogues with Shani about the war just change if the world changes .. As well as the dialogue with the former lover Vesemir, I personally told her in the second playthrough that he died as a hero .. So the addition fits perfectly, and I I would really not want it to be only at the very end, if only because there will not be a rune master at the beginning of the game, and this is a big minus (I'm already used to wade through various enemies 33 to him at some level 9-10 and pay his huge bills)))

In 1.11 I did not notice that the difficulty was removed, I just for the first time at 10 for the first time the Key Keeper for some reason generally slipped somehow quickly, I was not afraid to see him yet)) But now I had to load the save three times with him ...
A special thrill is just to get into the Stone Hearts already at some 12-15 level .. And if at 32 as it should be, then this is no longer extreme at all, but as always))

M
Mantykora 11.11.21

"They say that the dialogues with Shani about the war just change if the world changes ..." The
dialogue with Shani about the war happens when she gives out an antidote to the Redans. What's changing there? I read that Radovid is / is not mentioned. But this dialogue is strange, as is the task of the Redans for Shani in the event of the victory of the nilfs. And the developers seem to recommend passing the tasks in a certain sequence, indicating the level. This is already the players have fun ...

"Level 9-10 to wade through various enemies 33 to him and pay his huge bills"
And money at level 9-10, where does Zin come from? And the one who at the 4th level bypassed the posts of the Redans, and went to Oxenfurt and Novigrad, will come to the master of the runes)))

"personally in the second playthrough he told her that he died as a hero"
It's a pity there is no quest with Vesemir, as with Lambert.

"Special thrill just intermeddle in stone heart on what is already a level of 12-15"
vlazit - is to kill the Toad? How?!

S
Stribogg 11.11.21

Mantykora
So the victory of the Nilfs does not happen right away .. In theory, this is only at the very end, judging by the scenery in the White Garden .. I
have to collect money somehow, what to do .. I use a somewhat cheating mod that makes it possible to make any bets in gwent - so I have already become a pro gwinter))) One of the pleasant moments in the game, by the way, is to play for really big money, a kind of action .. And in general, even though there is a normal goal in making money, before it was just poorly clear what to do with it ... The meaning of rewards was lost, I ran on additional quests and orders mainly for the sake of points and interest ..
Climbing at level 15 means gradually starting to go through quests from the add-on, in parallel with the quests of the main game. For example, it’s logical to ride a boat with Shani before the declarations of love by Yenn / Triss ... Well, and so on, and as it were, different little things in addition are thought out, in general, and they are combined, it may not be very tight, with a basic walkthrough.
Again, you can have a little chat with some of the characters about the mark on the face))) well, and pin up Vesemir about his longtime love ..
I think that the passage of the add-on, purely apart from the main game, is boring and gives off some kind of mini-game in The Witcher 3 ))) It's a sin not to use the Master of Runes, as well as the Snake's armor, swords, etc.

S
Stribogg 11.11.21

Mantykora
Toad, by the way, is relatively easy to kill, like all enemies with cut-scenes))) Personal observation .. For example, it is much more difficult to cope with level 33 spiders when he himself is 20 .. And this is much more fun than on level "to death."

M
Mantykora 11.11.21

"Shani with a boat ride just logically stands to declarations of love Yenn / Triss ..."
"Again zhe can just chat with some of the characters of the markings on the face))) well, and pin Vesemira about his old love. .. "
To ride with Shani, you have to kill Toad - at level 15? Well pumped Igni? I so flunked the Griffin level 48. on Skellig. Oh, you intrigued me, I should try on NG + level 43 - go to Toad. And Vesemir is a pity to pin up - the peasant will not be lucky anyway ...

"not to use the Master of Runes"
except for a whirlwind, lightening armor and maybe casting signs on a sword - nothing worth for such-and-such money ... 30,000 coins honestly bought for the sale of swords and armor, because otherwise it is up to 100 witch orders. And this is not counting the subsequent expenses on recipes, materials - and repeat on a new sword, twice ... Oh well ... so I hate it.

"at the level of" death "
No, I am only dead, with disabled hints of signs, elixirs, only the bar of health. Only hardcore, otherwise boring. And that is easy to" death ". Well, spiders are always a difficult monster.

S
Stribogg 11.11.21

Mantykora
I make slots with the Master, if not, I also like to make Filling on swords (when the sword is charged with the power of the Sign), and on armor - Shield (when Quen himself is activated). On Iris (Olgerd's saber), I usually do Slash (an increase in my favorite skills Whirlwind and Break). Well, and also - the Master of runes, he can make any armor and a sword, so that there seems to be no need for all kinds of blacksmiths-elves and armors-aunts with Skellige)))

S
Stribogg 11.11.21

Mantykora
No, I am only to death, with disabled hints of signs, elixirs, only the bar of health. Only hardcore, otherwise boring. And then it's easy to "die".
I do not consider the Witcher an action game, and therefore the battles there are not so important to me .. In this open world there is no doom and inexorable battle - you can run away, leave, negotiate .. It is much more interesting to "live" there, wander, explore, get funds, drink taverns and play gwent))) IMHO, if you turn this game into daunting battles, then I think you need to change the game in general, there are many where boevka makes sense in the game)))

S
Stribogg 11.11.21

By the way, I tried now to start the game separately only in "Hearts of Stone" - 1) The action begins as if half the entire storyline, the game immediately suggests starting NG + in this regard, 2) Kaer-Morkhen armor "magical" is issued, of a pleasant level of damage , and swords, respectively, all level 30, 20,000 kronor, 42 skill points, large mutagens. 3) There are naturally no plot quests, like other quests, but the map immediately has boards with orders, exclamation marks for side quests, and all the pillars of transitions ... I
thought that even in this version, you can have a good time after starting NG +))) I have not yet used the "magic" Kaer-Morhen armor of level 30 .. Interestingly, what will be the conversations with such a beginning of the game that the developers consider the standard of ending story quests?))
I'm thinking of visiting Novigrad first and taking a look around what and where and how))) Not forgetting to visit the Place of Power on the Temple Island))

O
Old_Nick 11.11.21

Stribogg ".. I thought that even in this version, you can have a good time after starting NG +))) ...."
"To spend time" - quite, but to start NI + with saving after the CS, passed separately from the plot - will not work.
".... Interestingly, what will be the conversations with such a beginning of the game that the developers consider the standard for the end of story quests? ..."
So let's say - the COP is a separate adventure within the game, and not "the beginning of the game."
NG + can only start with a "story" save. What is hinting;)

S
Stribogg 11.11.21

Old_Nick
you're wrong)) you can start NG +. Try it yourself and all doubts will disappear. Probably, too, like me, I have never played a new game separately?))) At the very beginning of separately launched CS, a window immediately appears with the notification "New game plus is available to you", and the player is notified in the clue on the left that the storyline is over. I already ran there, as if the plot was passed, but at the very minimum .. By the abundance of hunters for witches and a heap of Redan soldiers in Novigrad, shouting at every corner "Glory to Radovid!" it is implied that no one killed Radovid, and in general no additional quests were completed - I'm about the series with Roche and Diykstroy .. But you can find and go through a bunch of smaller quests, at least "High stakes", and so on. The Baron, of course, is not, what is his fate is unknown .. The quest with Lambert is missing. ("

O
Old_Nick 11.11.21

Stribogg Yes, I confess, I checked it out on purpose. Either they changed something, or my personal glitch was.
As soon as the CS came out, the first thing I did was check if it was possible to start NI + with a save of a separate CS passage. It was not in the list of available for NI +, and I did not check it again. Now - appeared

D
Daniil Mitrofanov 11.11.21

NPhysicist
Shani, after the battle of Brenna, lived for another 72 years and died at a ripe old age as the dean of the medical faculty at the Oxenfurt Academy, and therefore cannot die in the game)

Where from infa, tell me, please?

N
NPhysicist 11.11.21

Daniil Mitrofanov
"Lady of the Lake", the end of the description of the battle at Brenna, when Shani, Marty, Iola Vtoraya and Rusti finally came out of the tent into the fresh air and smeared with alcohol)

I cannot indicate the chapter and the page, because the book is not at hand now)

S
Stribogg 11.11.21

Daniil Mitrofanov
If you have not read books, then read here, very informative, people have done a lot of work http://www.sapkowski.su/modules.php?name=Articles&pa=showarticle&artid=112

D
Daniil Mitrofanov 11.11.21

Stribogg
I read it, but I don't remember. Basically a useful link even if read)