3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
GG4 11.11.21 11:22 pm

Is it worth starting. (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

The question for those who played the raw version and the latest, is it worth starting to play? Seems to have earned the Game of the Year award. I think at least I will not lose my impressions of the initial versions of the game with a bunch of bugs and without added features and new dialogues. I didn't watch the video on the game, I only watched the number of patches, it seems like the last one has already come out and now I'm thinking of starting to go through.
42 Comments
Sort by:
N
NorthernSky 11.11.21

GG4
I would wait for the last DLC - and then I would start.
http://www.playground.ru/blogs/witcher_3_wild_hunt/vedmak_3_krov_i_vino_vyjdet_v_pervoj_polovine_etogo_goda-180340/

D
Dmitriy_XAN 11.11.21

GG4
stands alone

z
zdanu4 11.11.21

I am also waiting for the last dls and will re-pass)))

p
pshanyrckov 11.11.21

Wait for the last major DLC. It will be released with the GOLD versions of the game.

G
GG4 11.11.21

pshanyrckovee
I'm talking about the main game, not about the DLC. They seem to be played separately.

k
kypnamob 11.11.21

I don't understand what the conversation is about. Passed the main campaign without a single critical bug for another 1.3 gogh version. Then there was a break and returned to the game with hearts of stone. put the pack with all free dlts and almost finished off all the dopquests. I did not put any intermediate patches except that I came out with hearts and there were no problems.

P.S. I saw in the net examples of all sorts of graphic glitches, but I did not have such. Perhaps their troubles are in the hardware or in the drivers. I had one glitch with an additional quest, but after the patch it was fixed and I finished it without any problems. Quest with a blacksmith on the islands.

M
Mikhail Terekhov 11.11.21

GG4
No, not separately. This was only in the 1st part. In the 3rd, they are introduced directly into the game world (i.e. some kind of additional quest, or a new piece of location will be added).
I've played early versions (since 1.5, it seems) and before. the last one. There are not so many glitches, if you will not be angry with the disappearance of the scabbard from the heroes right during the game, or the disappearance of the box in the hands of the loader, then you can safely play.

M
Mercurionio 11.11.21

Passed the game 4 times (main story before and after NG +, similar to the Stone Hearts DLC)
After the release of Blood and Wine, I plan to complete the game the same way 2 times, first as usual, then NG +
The game is worth its money, I would not even 3k I would be ashamed to give.

U
UnknownAssassin 11.11.21

GG4
You can install all the dls and patches and start over as the dls are played after the main one.

A
Ahmed_the_Shaitan_Killer 11.11.21

Mikhail Terekhov
Yes, the loss of the scabbard is such nonsense, I have never noticed such a thing, mainly because I absolutely do not care about such "VERY SIGNIFICANT" THINGS.
Spoiler

A
Apokalipsis113 11.11.21

One fig Pole will never fix the main jambs in game design, so it was and will be easy to walk around the world, the fight was about a fast or slow lumberjack without combinations, so it will be, a pre-release graffon and optimization won't be delivered, minor bugs don't seem to interfere too much ... So, if you want to poke around, then there is no point in waiting for something special.

G
GG4 11.11.21

UnknownAssassin
I haven't even started yet, that's why I decided to find out how to play with the latest patches.

Y
YouCantStopMe 11.11.21

played since the very first version. I never saw 1 bug per game

S
San226 11.11.21

GG4
It is definitely better to play with patches, yes, there weren't so many bugs initially (I did not notice any critical ones during the passage), but my performance increased in the patched game, and if I started playing at medium settings, now I turned everything to the maximum. except for realistic "hair".

PS / It doesn't make much sense to wait for the last addition, you can already start playing, and it's not a fact that you will go through everything by its release (it depends on the intensity of the game, and if you do not stick to it for days, you can spend more than one month) ... In addition, I think, like in Hearts of Stone, the third expansion will be with high-level quests, i.e. before you evaluate it, you still have to go through the main part of the game in order to get a good pump ...

S
San226 11.11.21

BlackNigerSofa Of
course he does not change life ... although who knows, the game takes a lot of time, and if you get involved ...

S
Sos777 11.11.21

GG4
Definitely worth it, the game is the best

W
Wild rider 11.11.21

GG4
If you follow from the earliest versions, then of the most important changes it is worth noting that the patches added chests where you can put all the junk, some items in the inventory no longer weigh anything. This made the game much easier. Summer patches added some more missions, alternative costumes for the main characters. Corrected the game graphically. In 1.11 and earlier, some critical bugs appeared (most often associated with finding various sets of the witcher), on 1.12 I did not seem to find anything like that.

DLC is not played separately (this is optional), Hearts of Stone can be played in parallel with the Wild Hunt (closer to the end), given the level of quests, of course.

U
UnknownAssassin 11.11.21

GG4
They treat one another with patches, and they treat it as for me on purpose, but without these patches you will not be able to install the DLS.

p
pshanyrckov 11.11.21

Aleksandr2242
This is the full version of the game with all DLCs and patches.

R
Roman Pivovarov 11.11.21

GG4
The game was not raw from the very beginning. In my opinion, even the release of the +1.2 patch itself was going better than what we have now. And so yes, start playing. Slowly going through the game for your own pleasure, it will probably take you about 2 weeks, and if you want to see the difference from different choices during the game on your own, and not on YouTube, then you will spend a month or more in the game, and you just look and the last DLC will come out)